• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Essex Meet May 2011 - Night out!!

damn :p

cool i will have to sort out baby sitter etc... and I dont drink much so dont all think im boring :p

If anyone from Newcastle is going and will be getting the train i'll come i hate getting transport on my own and i just know i would get lost! :dohh:

If anyone from Newcastle is going and will be getting the train i'll come i hate getting transport on my own and i just know i would get lost! :dohh:

Newcastle is higher than me, so could you get it to liverpool station meet up with me & ellie & beck if they come and we all travel to newcastle together?

Newcastle is higher than me, so could you get it to liverpool station meet up with me & ellie & beck if they come and we all travel to newcastle together?

Yep i could do that aslong as i just meet you all in the liverpool station? cause honestly im really bad for getting lost :lol:

do you mean we all go to essex together or newcastle? im confused having one of my dumb moments as usual :dohh:

I'm not even 100% i will be coming i know we are booking up for a holiday in may don't know when yet though will probably know after christmas though!

id be quite happy to book so long as its not beginning of may cos its pauls bday :) x

Probably a stupid question, but it says on the 1st page "weekend of 18th may" Thats a wednesday? so what date will the meet be? The closest weekend after?
Sorry if its a silly question :flower:

Ah ha, errrm what date did georgie say? LOL x

katy we should get paul and reg talking so tehy can both sit with the babies and ahve a man night in :lol:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"