Essex Meet May 2011 - Night out!!

Oooooooooooooh me me me, can I come??? :flower:

I'd love to come but im due 18th may if it was beginning to middle june i would come as a night out after no booze for 9months would be a god send lol

Where are you planning on going? I would recommend basilson (festival leisure), Brentwood (the sugar hut) or evan southend as theres a few clubs to choose from there not far from eachother with cheap hotels ect just thought id make a contribution for you all lolx

Im such a fish, i totally forgot about this thread ... yeah im in, you know me, if alcohol is involved, im in :rofl:

Hi girls!
Can we go the weekend before the 18th May now...I have Mr Murs tickets for 21st :cloud9:

can i still come? as long as im not up the duff i'll come along :lol: x

Oh I am THERE WITH BELLS ON!!

Even better if Ellie & Bec come because i can travel up with them :happydance:

Right well then, Georgie text me earlier and said she has found the perfect Travelodge about 8 mins from all the clubs so just waiting for a link. Gonna update the first page now with names :) xx

I will link in on Monday...get names together missy so we can book! I am happy to put it all on my card. Xx

Georgie thats not a good idea, some people could drop out and not pay, not saying that they would mind you but as a precaution.

Names are all on OP.

Girls let me know if your all still coming!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"