Essex Meet May 2011 - Night out!!

:dance: quick question - can i get a train to essex, or will i have to get a lift? Do trains go from charing cross to where we will all be? x

I think my safest bet will be train too, i dont trust my car getting me there in one piece!!! x

I will meet you all in London for coffeeeeee...then we can get the train back to Essex, I will drop you lot off at the hotel, go get my car and meet you there again to get ready xx

Han, u better be coming I tell ya!! No dropping out!!
Is it bad I chose my dress already!

lol i wont! the only thing im scared of is being in london on my own! :( but aslong as your there ill be ok :)

I know it like the back of my hand :smug: anyway we wont be in London for long xx

the only way i found to get to essex from farnborough i have to go through london so i was shitting myself :dohh:

what is the train station called in essex??

o m f g

i have to spend an hour and 11 mins on the tube! all i can think about when i hear tube is im gonna get blown up :( ahhhh

I'm super excited about this :-D xx even though I'm from essex knowing me ill still get lost lol xx

Han!! dont be silly, I used to get the tube everyday and I never got blown up :haha:
xxx

I dont know if I should stay in the hotel or drive home? hmmm

Im going to cab it home Em, so I can drink lol!
fuck getting a cab to yours tho!x

My sis lives 5 mins from Romford Town so maybe i could stay there or just drive, Im not a massive drinker really and I can make sure everyone is ok then! haha plus I could drive you home first and save you the cab fare xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->