Expecting Twins? Come join!

Congrats on team blue Lorileigh, I didn't know you could find out at this stage. My scan isn't until week 17. That's great news.

HLanders, good luck with your scan too!

KC, I hope the test goes well and really hope you don't end up on bedrest.

AFM, suffering badly with SPD/pelvic girdle pain today so taking it easy.

Traskey - they couldn't say for sure, but that's what it looked like. We are having another one this week, which will be at 15 1/2 weeks. Hopefully this tech will be able to confirm or deny that we have to little boys on the way...

Oh how exciting! I really hope you can find out for sure this week :dance:

That's no problem, I figured that was what you meant.

We've been talking names lately. I think we are pretty close to settling on Sawyer and Cohen

My SIL had a baby girl today, Aja Matisse. They were totally expecting a boy tho and was going to call it Cohen Bailey.

Congratulations to your SIL, what a lovely name :D

I'm finally feeling both babies kick from the outside now. I have one anterior placenta and one posterior placenta. I've had a hard time feeling the baby with the anterior placenta, and I'm finally feeling her. It's amazing to be feeling kicks from all directions!!!!!! I love it. My belly is even moving from them. It's amazing to see.

How do you know when you are feeling the babies? Some times I feel things, but I have no idea how to know if it is actually the babies or not...

Yea I think when I was at your stage I was unsure too. My 1st proper movement wasnnt till about 17+3

How do you know when you are feeling the babies? Some times I feel things, but I have no idea how to know if it is actually the babies or not...

It probably is the babies!!! You will know for sure when you have your first "big" kick, mine was around 16 +4

Thanks! I'm hoping I know for sure soon. I've been trying to pay more attention and it seems like that's what I feel, but it would be nice to know for sure.

It feels like the babies have grown so much in the last couple of weeks!

Oh that's interesting. Do you think we feel them earlier with twins? I can't wait to feel mine!

My boys are constantly moving. I mainly feel what I'd describe as popcorn, though DH felt one kick from the outside a couple days ago, and the week before I felt one from the outside. They are getting stronger, i think they started out as spasm type feelings, then turned to what I'd describe as feeling like gas bubbles without the pain and now it's a constant popping feeling with the occasional kick/kicking session. Felt my first movements though (that I was 100% sure it was the babies) at 18+2.

My boys are squirming and moving, kinda like thudding sometimes, and get hiccups :) Mostly they just move normally, then sometimes it's like theyre on something cos theyre just going nuts! Kicking so hard it actually sways my body where I'm sitting! And Im only 25 weeks!

that's amazing arj, I can't wait for that. They woke me up for the first time last night to kicks right in the center of my tummy. It was like 5 hard kicks, so neat!

I'm so looking forward to those kind of kicks... I feel movements, but not on the outside just yet.

I have my next ultrasound tomorrow... I'm a little nervous. I don't know why but before every ultrasound I am equally excited and scared. Excited for obvious reasons, and scared that something will be wrong. I know it's silly, I haven't had any negative symptoms or anything... I guess I'm just a worry wart!

Well nothing is wrong with the babies... but now our Dr has us thinking it might be two girls. Our ENTIRE appointment with the Dr this time was 1 hour, from getting out of the car to getting in. The ultrasound itself only lasted about 10 minutes, so I don't really believe what he says about genders, he didn't take enough time to see anything!!!

Luckily, that was my last appt with this Dr. Hopefully the next one takes their time!

It doesnt take much to see a penis tho or lack of! Id say you are having two girls...
Sucks that you got a stink doctor, dont they realize that even tho its just a job to them, its your babies that you are seeing and is important to you! Grrr.
Great to hear there is nothing wrong tho! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->