'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

Muffin- Anxiously awaiting your test results

Laura- how is your temp looking this morning?

Low again, 96.78
Still waiting for the witch to show up. I've been so tired lately, can barely keep me eyes open! Finally got a good 10 hour sleep last night so I'm somewhat functioning today.
I'm increasing my dosage of vitex and going to pick up some dong quai this weekend.

Well this cycle is going to be weird... My follicle appointment showed a good follicle. Doc called in the RX for the trigger shot.. the pharmacy near our dr is the only one within 100 miles that carries the HCG trigger shot.. get there and the lady tells me "We're out. the manufacturer hasn't gotten back to us to say when they'll deliver more". So.. I'm on my own for ovulation which kinda scares me

Well this cycle is going to be weird... My follicle appointment showed a good follicle. Doc called in the RX for the trigger shot.. the pharmacy near our dr is the only one within 100 miles that carries the HCG trigger shot.. get there and the lady tells me "We're out. the manufacturer hasn't gotten back to us to say when they'll deliver more". So.. I'm on my own for ovulation which kinda scares me

Ugh bummer. Forgive my ignorance, but what does the HCG trigger shot do? At least you've got a good follicle for sure. FX it'll pull through on its own.

The HCG trigger shot induces ovulation

So the pharmacy just called me and said after digging around some they were able to find one dosage of the trigger shot. So now i'm trying to get a hold of my DR to see what he wants to do

Ok 9dpo I know I know never shows up for me till 10... but I tested with frer bfn (well of coarse I believe I saw a hint of a hint but my eyes are tricky ;) ) testing tomorrow. ..

Hope things work out for you FLArmy!

Muffin...it's so hard to hold out isn't it?! I am going to try to wait till 14dpo
If I can...just don't want any false BFN.

14!! Lord cornfieldland I'd be finding stuff to pee on !!!! Lol!! I don't know how you can wait!! But it's so much smarter if you can!!

14!! Lord cornfieldland I'd be finding stuff to pee on !!!! Lol!! I don't know how you can wait!! But it's so much smarter if you can!!
Well I did buy 2 frm the $ store so maybe I'll test the 12,13 and use some FRER if I need too on the 14 lol... I'm weak... What the hell.. You talked me into it:winkwink:

I got the trigger shot.

You're not out yet muffin. Fx

Lol I agree pee on something corn

True.. What's the fun of TTC if you can't pee in a friggin Stick! I'll through cation to the wind.
Any of you lady's experience bloating and digestive issues after O and before AF? Seems to always happen, and I'm sure it's hormone related that I feel like crap in the TTW.

No bloating, I'm just fatigued. . A little today all the cramping and diziness gone, no bloating nothing

I suffer bloating big time. I always end up looking 12 weeks pregnant with my bloat :(

I'm so glad you got the shot, Flarmywife!

You guys are such a bad influence ;) I love it. I feel like I'll go broke from buying tests this cycle because you're making me excited to test early lol. No symptoms for me yet, aside from headaches and really tired....yes, I gave up and have pajamas on at 5pm. How early is too early for symptoms?

Annie- You could always order a bulk of wondofo test strips of amazon. That's what I did. spent $20 for 50 tests

Hello ladies!! Can I join in?
With my symptoms and my pos OPK yesterday I should be 1 DPO today so I will be testing on the 27th. This month marks 10 cycles TTC. It took SO and me almost 2 years to get pregnant with our DS and after losing 70lbs after his birth and both of us getting healthy my OB/GYN said we should have gotten pregnant right away. I have been tested twice to make sure I am ovulating. If this month is negative we will have to move on to having my husbands sperm count and mobility tested.

Good luck everyone! I hope we have many BFP's this month.

Hello ladies!! Can I join in?
With my symptoms and my pos OPK yesterday I should be 1 DPO today so I will be testing on the 27th. This month marks 10 cycles TTC. It took SO and me almost 2 years to get pregnant with our DS and after losing 70lbs after his birth and both of us getting healthy my OB/GYN said we should have gotten pregnant right away. I have been tested twice to make sure I am ovulating. If this month is negative we will have to move on to having my husbands sperm count and mobility tested.

Good luck everyone! I hope we have many BFP's this month.

GL! FX! and :dust:

Good luck, Babymabey!

Good call, Flarmywife - I had no idea they were so cheap. Now I can get carried away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->