'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

no bfp for me. 16dpo today. No sign of af really. Slightly more creamy cm which I do tend to get just before she comes, and (tmi) a very distinct smell which I have. So I suspect she is coming soon. My LP has been as long as 18 days before so who knows. And I have PCOS so that could mess up my length as well.

This isn't the first time frers have let me down and got my hopes up. They did it last year too. Constantly giving me indent lines. When I did a test yesterday morning I did it with Western Family brand. 2 in a box for $12. Not sure of the sensitivity. Probably 25 miu which is the standard. Today there is not even an evap line. Think I may just stick with this brand if af is late. Early testing is giving me nothing but heartache.

Catmum: that looks positive to me.

I can't blame you Aayla. Early testing is not easy on the emotions!

So sorry Aayla :( I hate the TWW. Has to be the longest time ever. I'm keeping my FX for you that you'll get your BFP soon :hugs:

Catmum - That looks like the start of a positive although I'd retest with a pink dye just to be on the safe side. Good luck!

Finishing Clomid tonight. Ive been taking my Pregnitude during AF, which is different. Usually i take it after AF but i think thats not enough time since it helps with O and eggs. You never know, that extra week could make a difference..i hope anyway.

Just did two tests both with fmu and both bfn. Could cry. Feel a right idiot now for getting so excited over what was probably an evap line!!!!

catmum- it takes 48 hours for the hct to change strength enough to make a difference in a line. Don't give up hope yet, it could still just be too early

I got my BFP! I'm so shocked, I know it only takes one time, but seriously my husband and I only dtd the day before ovulation. It's very faint today, and I'm kind of scared it's because the new frers suck, but here's to hoping it's not. I'll probably be testing daily for a month haha

Catmum, what tests did you use? I did FRER and got a faint positive but my wondfos are blank, not even a hint of positive. I'm hoping i'm not getting excited over an evap either, but I have a good feeling.

I uploaded a picture, its vvvf, but definitely pink irl!

Attachments

• 2017-06-25_06-43-18_386.jpg
    2017-06-25_06-43-18_386.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 18
I'd ship a barrel of it your way if I thought it'd get you preggo!

I'd also send you a keg worth onerth!

Mushy- I love editing testing pics so here are some for you
:happydance:

Attachments

• mushy pos.jpg
    mushy pos.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 9
  • mushy neg.jpg
    mushy neg.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
Thank you flarmy!

I wish I could give away some fertility to those that want it! I wish it was easy for everyone that wanted it and hard af for all those that don't.

Here's this mornings test!

Attachments

• IMG_5441.jpg
    IMG_5441.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 21
Massive congrats, Mushy! That was super quick :)

Onerth I would LOVE to send you some of my fertility if it were possible especially after being on here since the Fab Fam was started and watching your struggles during that time. We were ntnp after our third was born because we did eventually want one more... but I was NOT expecting to get pregnant so quickly with the baby I'm carrying now, especially since it took lots of struggles to get baby #3. I guess I can get pregnant rather quickly but I do have a hard time keeping my pregnancies for some reason. This baby is some sort of miracle and must have been meant to be. I can only hope that one day you'll get another baby, and it'll probably be like my situation, when you're least expecting it :hugs:

Nothing going on here. Ending the day of 18 dpo and not a single sign of af.

agreed mushy bfp!

onerth- sending you SOOO much :dust:

aayla- gree that must be frustrating.

lenora- how is baby s doing?

Aayla - :trouble: AF better get a move on! She's unfashionably late to the party.

FLA - She's doing great! She slept horribly last night, and so of course I got terrible sleep, too. That's unusual for her, though, and she usually sleeps really well...once I can get her in bed. That's starting to get frustrating as she typically won't go to bed until 10-11 and I need to get up at 4:30 to actually have time to take a shower and get myself, her, and everything else ready in the morning. Plus it would be nice to have time in the evening to prep things for the morning, do dishes, and clean. I'm hoping soon she will just start going to bed earlier on her own. I attempted to let her cry for a few minutes last night after I had put her to bed and she woke up about an hour later, but I just couldn't let her cry. I'm apparently just not one of those mothers that can let her baby cry it out for 10-15 minutes. Once I read that babies stop crying because they give up on anyone coming I just can't get that out of my head and I feel terrible.

I totally didn't mean for that to turn into a rant, sorry! She's doing really well otherwise. Her weight gain hasn't been fantastic despite fortifying, but she's happy and healthy, so I don't care. She's just a slender baby! Hopefully she won't struggle with being overweight as she grows up. :) It's so funny, she started to try to crawl many weeks ago, but now when she lays on her tummy she lifts her chest, arms, and legs up like a skydiver. It's probably doing wonders for her back muscles and glutes, and I'm sure she'll just decide to start crawling one day out of the blue without much practice.

I finally got her to laugh on Sunday!! I was so excited! She's such a happy, smiley baby, but she just hasn't laughed for some reason. Tickling still just makes her squirm. She's so ticklish, though! I wonder if she's so ticklish like I was that it's just really intense and she doesn't know what to make of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->