'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

Love that Bat. haven't seen that in awhile. Yep, she is late. Not even :sex: has gotten anything to come. :haha: If she isn't here by the weekend I am taking my last test as I will be 4 days late from my longest LP. If it's negative I will have to induce af to come with provera.

baby laughter is the best. I will sit and watch videos of it. and I bet she will be zooming along in no time.

Nothing wrong with holding your baby and comforting her. I know I won't be a let them cry it out mom either.

I know it'll only be like this for a short time and before I know it she'll be starting school, so I'm okay with it. I have to remind myself of that sometimes when I'm getting frustrated, but it helps keep me calm. Another BNBer said her baby finally started going to bed earlier around 5 months and we're almost there, so I'm hoping it'll happen soon!

And yes, baby laughter is the absolute best! I will do anything to get those laughs! <3

Tested and negative. As I thought it would be.

Why do cramps have to be so similar. I feel like I could be getting af type cramps but they sort of feel like pregnancy twinges and gas. :haha:

Woke up with cramps today. They went away by the time I got to work but started coming back around 5. Have been off and on since then. Started taking my temp again. FF took my cross hairs away because it of so I discarded it for now.

Hope af shows up soon. Looks like she may come on her own. Every time I go to the bathroom I hope to see pink. So weird for that. But the sooner she comes the sooner I can move on.

How is everyone doing. It's been so quiet lately.

It's been very quiet! I hope everyone is doing well.

Nothing new here, other than Sylvie having a huge blowout diapers two nights in a row! Thankfully yesterday she was sitting on my lap and it only went up her back. On Wednesday she was sleeping in her car set and it was EVERYWHERE. :sick: I had to take the whole thing outside and hose it down. Sylvie went in the bath fully clothed! :haha: We just moved up to size 2 diapers and it isn't time to move up again yet, so I'm thinking it may just be that the Huggies diapers that the sitter has don't fit her well enough to prevent blowouts. When she poops in those it always starts coming out the leg hole. Won't be buying any more of those! I don't like them anyway, but we ended up with a box of newborns that we didn't get a chance to use before she moved up to size 1, so I had to just exchange it for a larger size.

Hahaha. My cousin just posted a pic of her new born like that. She slept through the night and my cuz took advantage of the sleep ended up all over their bed. Got over 2500 likes on Instagram. :haha:

awe how sweet onerth

we have issues with LUVS diapers. Absolutely terrible! Thankfully, knock on wood, we have yet to have a blowout EVER.
DH prefers pampers (that's what he grew up on) and I prefer huggies. Both work well with Sweets so it usually just depends on who buys them or what is on sale.

Today was a rough bday. Sweets got up an hour early and refused to nap all day. Cue having one of the crankiest most pain in the butt toddlers ever. Dh wanted to go out to dinner and I obliged because I just wasn't in the mood to cook. Of course, before the salads even came out (before entrees) Sweets was throwing stuff all over and screaming. We ate our entrees fast and took dessert to go. As I type Dh is bathing and getting him ready for bed. erewjkkkkkkkk <--- Sweets decided to add that in when he came out to say goodnight lol

I used to have the biggest issues with huggies, but right now they're what fit both my boys the best. There's occasionally leaks with my oldest (2.5) but I think he moves the diaper on purpose.

That sounds horrible, I hate dealing with toddlers at restaurants, even if they're in a good mood. They're just so obnoxious haha my husband pretty much refuses to dine out with them unless he has no other choice.

No af and took one more frer test. No phantom lines thankfully. BFN. So I am now thinking I didn't actually ovulate. Only when I don't O is my cycle this long. I can't find my provera for some reason so I am just waiting. I know they are here but no idea how they disappeared.

Well I can't complain too much. Having no period is better than having one all the time. Lol

:hugs: Sorry AF is keeping you waiting so long, Aayla. I hope she shows soon and you have better luck next cycle!

We often have leaks with Huggies. Pampers fit Sylvie really well. I think we had one small pack of Luvs and we mostly didn't like the plasticky feel they had and the fact the newborn size didn't have the line that changed color when wet. Those lines were great in the early weeks because it was so hard to tell if the diaper was wet! It's easier to tell by feel now, but luckily Pampers till have the lines in size 2. I have to admit the patterns on the Huggies are adorable. If they fit Sylvie better I might buy them. I HATE the scrunchy waist in the back, though! It makes the tabs stick to the inside of the diaper, so if you have a poopy one you'll likely end up with poop on the tabs so you can't wrap it up without sticking your fingers in it! That happened with both blowouts. :sick:

I hope all of our American ladies had a lovely Independence Day!

Still no af. I am trying Parsley tea to bring it on. There's some women who say it has worked. I'm definitely getting the cramping so something is going on. I still can't find my provera. I am now wondering if I threw it out when I got the birth control prescription. I have 2 refills of that but really don't want to use it if I don't have to.

I'm just taking it a day at a time.

I signed up to volunteer at a farm sanctuary. I go on Saturday to meet the animals and get acquainted. Not sure what I will be doing there. Probably mucking stalls and feeding the animals.

I'm just excited to be actively doing something to help animals hands on (other than not eating them lol).

I feel like there has been a spiritual shift within me over the last week ish. Most don't believe I will stick with being a vegan because I have done it and stopped before. But I think this time is different. Like I am removing shackles I didn't know I had.

and I think this is a good feeling to have. I'm not even sure about focusing on ttc. I do want af to come just for my own ovarian health but doc said it can be gone for up to 3 months before I have to use BC or provera to induce.

I'm really enjoying making my body healthy and with it I hope to have enough weight loss to do IUI.

Hi ladies! I know it's been forever and there are several 'newer' ladies but I just wanted to say 'hi'
Doing alright here. I've finally got my laptop up and running again. It was way too difficult keeping up on my phone, hopefully I can manage popping in now and then.
I hope you're all doing well
FX'd and loads of dust to our ladies who are still waiting on their BFP's

Aayla, Onerth - How are you ladies getting on?

Busy - It's been so long! How are you and all the busy clan doing? Is D growing like a weed and learning all kinds of new things?

hello all! Things are going ok. Still no af haha. But oh well.

I start volunteering at a farm sanctuary tomorrow. I can't wait to meet all the animals!

I'm down 10.3 lbs in the 12 days I have been officially vegan. (was vegetarian as of June 1 but lost no weight due to holidays). only 51.7 lbs to go and then we can do IUI. When I am at the half way point we will be putting money away for the IUI. This will give us time to catch up on some bills that went askew from our holidays.

Other than that I am feeling fabulous. I start my math class very soon as well. Need to do some upgrading before I can go to University.

So lots of things on the go.

how is everyone else?

Onerth did you O?

Aayla volunteering the farm sanctuary sounds like a lovely idea! I hope it goes well for you. We live on a small farm and it definitely helps keep your mind off of the stress of TTC.

I know I haven't updated much, and I apologize. Grace is doing well. She has jumped a curve on the growth charts in all areas. Still not walking and still no teeth yet but I think we're getting close to both. She has been testing the waters about letting go to walk and has been fussy the past couple days, so hopefully we'll see some pearly whites soon.

AFM I had my midwife appointment and she is concerned about my belly size. I am measuring 34 weeks by fundal height so she ordered me an ultrasound for next week to see why. She is suspecting excessive fluid, but I think I'm just due for a big baby, especially considering the fact that all my other babies were large for dates. I guess we'll see. I'm really nervous though.

How is everyone else doing?

Forgot to wish you a happy 30 weeks on your journal lilmiss

The volunteer position at the farm sanctuary sounds like a great outreach for you Aayla. Well done on your weight loss!

Thanks for asking Lenora. We are all doing pretty well. D is growing like a weed. He is so strong and curious. I love this age
Can't believe Sylvie is over 5 months...it's gone so fast

Hope all is well with everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"