FACEBOOK status cant put on facebook!

carisasanders

Reaction score
saw this on the other board thought it would be great for the 2ww board. Just come back here anytime you have a pregnancy status or 2ww status you want to post on facebook but cant. Just post it here.

Mine this morning would be this:

sex for the last 2 weeks like rabbits wore out..let the waiting begin. :coffee:

Mine would be;

FFS! BFP NOW PLEASE! AF WHERE ARE YOU!? &*&*&)*Zh*& !!

Mine would probably be:

" Can everyone who is pregnant please stop bragging about it/posting scan pics - it is highly inconsiderate!" lol :)

Mine is:

I really hope my ivf works, can't deal with facebook people bragging about how they are having a baby. Only a week and half left come on BFP let make it a great fathers day !!

Mine would probably be:

" Can everyone who is pregnant please stop bragging about it/posting scan pics - it is highly inconsiderate!" lol :)

You took the words right out of my mouth!

mine would be:

Today is 8dpo all these symptoms and a cervix so high it is almost lost forever lol. Please don't let it be my body playing nasty games with me again.

Mine would be:

Why the f**k did i test early and not wait to see if AF showed!!

I like this thread!!!
...sometimes I have to hold back my hands not to post something I would regret on FB...

today I'd post: "7DPO... I want to TEST I want to TEST I want to TEST I want to TEST I want to TEST I want to TEST I want to TEST I want to TEST I want to TEST I want to TEST.... time never goes fast enough... everybody pls cheer for my BFP!!!"

...but of course I cannot ask FB friends and non to cheer for my BFP when I absolutely do not want them to know we r trying!!! I am actually not even going to announce my pregnancy very soon as some friends maybe trying and this would hurt them, want to tell them in person before they wake up to a BFP announcement that will ruin their day...

Mine would probably be this because only 1 person on FB knows we are trying, not family or friends...
I wanna Test! I wanna Test! I wanna Test! My chart looks good and my body is kind acting funny, but I wont get my hopes up! I am Gassy, lol!

I can always use more FB friends, if anybody wants to add me! :)

mine:
well I said I would wait to test but seems that even though Im 6dpo Im starting to wanna test maybe I can buy some in private lol

Mine would be:

For all the super early cramps, people randomnly telling me I'm "so preggers", and the f#$%*@g stuffy nose...I better damn well be expecting!!!

Sorry I don't normally curse but I'm so fed up with the super strong feeling that I'm finally pregnant.

Mine would probably be this because only 1 person on FB knows we are trying, not family or friends...
I wanna Test! I wanna Test! I wanna Test! My chart looks good and my body is kind acting funny, but I wont get my hopes up! I am Gassy, lol!

I can always use more FB friends, if anybody wants to add me! :)

my facebook page ! :happydance:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001995575986#!/

I dont know much about adding people, so look me up, lol! My username is sc00terkat on facebook!

Mine would say:

Usually really cold at work, last 4 days been hot. Took my temp and it was 99.0 is this good? Also this headache is killing me hurts when I move my eyes just to type on this screen...

Mine would say:

Usually really cold at work, last 4 days been hot. Took my temp and it was 99.0 is this good? Also this headache is killing me hurts when I move my eyes just to type on this screen...

HAHA now your going to go make me take my temp :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"