faint positive pg6 . Looks like a CP =(

Ooooh fingers crossed! What dpo do you start testing? Sorry if I missed that!

Wow! I’m starting 9dpo this month which is a week today and worried that was too early! You’ve got me considering Friday instead... hmmmm.... haha!

Yesss to starting at the 6dpo club \\:D/ I just feel like testing early gives me something extra to do during the tww! Can’t wait to see your tests soon!

Yes, I am the same.. POAS earlier is a little crazy but it keeps me busy during the wait.. So glad it is not just me!

Still waiting for my test strips to arrive in the mail. Were supposed to be here by yesterday at the latest. They better come today.

Anyways 5dpo
Heartburn all night
Still cramping/pulling sensation , actually didn't get much sleep kept having tugging feeling going on and off all night and still having it now. Started happening since yesterday..Thought UTI or dehydrated but chugged water and it hasn't stopped completely yet. No discharge or anything like that so hoping it's pregnancy related. So strange for me. But better not be another early AF like last cycle uggh hope it not that.ill be so sad.

Still waiting for my test strips to arrive in the mail. Were supposed to be here by yesterday at the latest. They better come today.

Anyways 5dpo
Heartburn all night
Still cramping/pulling sensation , actually didn't get much sleep kept having tugging feeling going on and off all night and still having it now. Started happening since yesterday..Thought UTI or dehydrated but chugged water and it hasn't stopped completely yet. No discharge or anything like that so hoping it's pregnancy related. So strange for me. But better not be another early AF like last cycle uggh hope it not that.ill be so sad.
They sound like promising I know for me UTI symptoms are one of my most frequent symptoms when pregnant. It sucks but I can almost bet on it at this point
So rooting for you hun.

They sound like promising I know for me UTI symptoms are one of my most frequent symptoms when pregnant. It sucks but I can almost bet on it at this point
So rooting for you hun.
:hi:
Thanks I really hope my hpts come tomorrow. I have 1 strip left in my house. Worried cuz they should have been here by now.. mail came already few mins ago and nadda :-(
Could be due to covid shipping is late.
That gives me some hope it's pregnancy related and not some weird thing going on. Won't know for sure till I start testing. I'm kinda excited about this cycle!!
I'm stalking your post..looks like your pregnant going by the lines on ur tests. YAY!! Hope I join ya real soon.

I couldn't help myself I took the last test strip in my house.:haha: I know it's super early just wanted to see because of all the weird feelings I been having in uterus last 2 days and still going on. Calms down then starts back up again.

Will test again tomorrow if tests come in the mail.
5dpo PM Tests 3hr hold

PicsArt_07-21-04.19.39.jpg Screenshot_20200721-162523.jpg

Good luck hon.
My O hasn't been confirmed yet but i think im 5 or 6dpo.
Just waiting for FF to confirm.

Good luck hon.
My O hasn't been confirmed yet but i think im 5 or 6dpo.
Just waiting for FF to confirm.
Nice we are so close looks like testing buddies again if my tests ever get here.
Good luck sweetie I rooting for you. Xx

Stalking!! Hopeful for you, those sound like great symptoms!

You hold out til 6 dpo while ttc??!! Superwoman :lol:

Oh they sound promising symptoms :) I have everything crossed for you xx

:hi:
Thanks I really hope my hpts come tomorrow. I have 1 strip left in my house. Worried cuz they should have been here by now.. mail came already few mins ago and nadda :-(
Could be due to covid shipping is late.
That gives me some hope it's pregnancy related and not some weird thing going on. Won't know for sure till I start testing. I'm kinda excited about this cycle!!
I'm stalking your post..looks like your pregnant going by the lines on ur tests. YAY!! Hope I join ya real soon.
I'm hoping your tests arrive soon can't wait super stoked for you, I'm not so hopeful but I can dream! Frer isn't showing much of a line but no AF so I guess I still have time....
So rooting for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->