faint positive pg6 . Looks like a CP =(

I'm so glad I could help! I've been secretly stalking you for the last few cycles and my heart just breaks for you when it doesn't work out. If they were still in my house I'd probably waste them just because they were there. Hopefully they show you your super sticky forever baby this time and save you some stress of not being able to test because of others not showing up.
It's ok you can follow me anytime ya want to. I pray everyday that the next baby will be a keeper. Defiantly helped my stress. :flower:

awwww man that sucks about ebay.
I've only ever ordered from Amazon.
Hope ure doing OK hon.
Rooting for you to get that BFP
Thanks hun

When are you testing I forgot where you were in your cycle?

Dang! Are you currently out of tests? Certainly there’s something you can pee on around the house!

Dang! Are you currently out of tests? Certainly there’s something you can pee on around the house!
Holly helped me out she's sending me some tests they should be here Monday. I'm either 8dpo or only 6dpo. Think I'm 8dpo and ovulated early, but not 100% sure. Got plenty of time will only be 11/9dpo then so hpt should be here just in time to start testing away.

Mail should be here at anytime . Today is the day I finally get start testing thanks to Holly.

I'm anywhere between 9dpo-11dpo. Think I ovulated like I said before 2 days early so thinking I'm 11dpo. Period due in 4 days. Ran out of opks so it's a guess.

Had a dream last night I was pregnant. Took a test and came back positive. I've had a few in the past same thing and ended up being pregnant let's hope it my body saying yes u r ..lol. could just be I knew I'd be testing today too.

I'll update with hpt either way.. got everything crossed for this cycle.

Took hpt first then dipped a opk for line reference because I've never used this brand before. I can see a shadow of a line on my test. Will do another tonight.
Could just be my eyes cuz I want this so badly. Come on rainbow baby be there.

PicsArt_07-27-10.16.04.jpg
PicsArt_07-27-10.19.32.jpg

I am sure I can see something! It’s vvvvvvf but I’m sure there’s something catching my eye a little! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks ladies

Wasn't sure if it was just me seeing something or not.
Thanks for looking.

I hope this is it. So tired of trying just want to be pregnant with our last baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->