faint positive pg6 . Looks like a CP =(

I couldn't help myself I took the last test strip in my house.:haha: I know it's super early just wanted to see because of all the weird feelings I been having in uterus last 2 days and still going on. Calms down then starts back up again.

Will test again tomorrow if tests come in the mail.
5dpo PM Tests 3hr hold

View attachment 1084802 View attachment 1084803
Not seeing anything yet, come on rainbow baby!!!

I'm extremely upset right now. Seller from eBay won't get back to me about the pregnancy tests I ordered. Should have been here sat or by monday..it is now Wednesday mail came no tests...So if he don't get back to me in 3 days. Then I will get a refund... I've never had a problem before. So now I might not test at all this cycle.

I'm so frustrated with all this.

How frustrating :x
Very ...I'm mean come on now. If it weren't for covid I'd make the hour drive to the store and buy some but with my health issues I can't risk it right now. We get most of our food from our gardens and live stalk so only head out to store if absolutly necessary which is rare. Buy most things we need online. Plus I have a stock of supplies in 1 of our sheds outback. It's like a little store lol..I go overboard stocking it up..all sorts of stuff. Hey ya never know zombie apocalypse someday haha!!

Just my luck I guess. If they come I will test otherwise update if AF comes. I'll use this thread for next cycle to ..to keep track of everything.

Aw that’s so rubbish! I always use Amazon and try to pick things that are Prime - I use eBay but not for anything urgent and have had a lot more issues recently :(

hopefully they arrive! So selfish of the seller to not get back to you considering the nature of the item!

I’m an amazon prime freak as well. I love the clinical guard IC

My uterus is starting to cramp up again like it was the other 2 days :? :shrug:. I really hope my tests come. I want to test so badly.

I have Amazon also but couldn't beat the prices..ugghhh now I'm regretting it.

Jessa, I know I'm a stranger and this may just be too weird to go for but if you're in the states I'd love to donate my tests to you. I've got probably 80ish cheapies that I won't be using and can get them in the mail to you asap if you'd like them.

Jessa, I know I'm a stranger and this may just be too weird to go for but if you're in the states I'd love to donate my tests to you. I've got probably 80ish cheapies that I won't be using and can get them in the mail to you asap if you'd like them.
Aww really?? You sure you don't need them? I can always buy more just have to wait till I get my refund back next week. If your not going to use them I sure can and will. Message me for my info I'm not sure how to do that.

Aww really?? You sure you don't need them? I can always buy more just have to wait till I get my refund back next week. If your not going to use them I sure can and will. Message me for my info I'm not sure how to do that.
Of course! We just went through ivf and I've got twins on board. No way I'll be needing them before they expire. I *think* I messaged you but if not you can find me on Facebook too. If you look for Holly Hassenstab I'm the one with the pink hair. :)

Oh this is lovely!

I'm so glad I could help! I've been secretly stalking you for the last few cycles and my heart just breaks for you when it doesn't work out. If they were still in my house I'd probably waste them just because they were there. Hopefully they show you your super sticky forever baby this time and save you some stress of not being able to test because of others not showing up.

awwww man that sucks about ebay.
I've only ever ordered from Amazon.
Hope ure doing OK hon.
Rooting for you to get that BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh