Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Hi Emily, haven’t had that before but I wish you all the best with your cycle.

They got two eggs at my EC today so now just waiting ut the next few days for results.

They have not rung today so one or both must have been ok to inject icsi.

I didn't have it Emily so can't offer much advice but hope it goes well for you

Kat, glad ec went well, hope both are doing well today

Hi ladies. So today hasn't quite gone to plan. My Fsh is 16. We've decided to go ahead with the cycle though because there's a risk that my endometriosis might get worse in the mean time and affect my IVF.

The consultant was happy to go ahead with the treatment but wanted me to know that my ovaries might not respond as well to the drugs as they would if my fsh was lower. I'm taking 375u of menopur.

Has anyone else had a high fsh?

I didn't have high FSH, but I wish you the best of luck!!! I hope that STIMS goes great for you and they get lots of healthy eggs at your ER!!! Lots of Sticky baby dust to you!! :dust::dust:

Hi Emily, haven’t had that before but I wish you all the best with your cycle.

They got two eggs at my EC today so now just waiting ut the next few days for results.

They have not rung today so one or both must have been ok to inject icsi.
Good luck!! I hope that your two eggs fertilize successfully and can be transferred!! :dust::dust: How many will you transfer if both look healthy hun?

Lordy, Well I didn't have any symptoms at all today so of course I broke down and tested with what is left of my IC's. So the test line is a tiny bit darker than the control line, not sure if you can tell by the pic, but I suppose I have nothing to worry about!! Just continue to keep those good luck wishes coming my way!! :thumbup:

Well anyways here is my test from this afternoon!

Thursdays IC's.jpg

I found a new OB DR that I like and I have my first appointment on Wed 11/09 so I will get BW and US than, but I will find out how many buns are in the oven this coming Wed on 11/02. I am nervous about going so early for a US in case I don't see any heart beats yet, because that can cause unnecessary stress. However I am so anxious to find out how many buns are in the oven once and for all!! My new OB specializes in high risk pregnancies and has great reviews, so I really hope that i like him! Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Thanks wannabe :) i will transfer one if i get that far... I've had luck with one before and couldn't cope with twins...

Have you tried digital clearblue? They give you a week range and i know with my ds i would see the weeks go up and feel better that my levels were ok. It is such a rollercoaster. Won't be long till you see that baby on a scan :)

An update both my eggs were injected and have fertilised. It was good news for me today.

Wannabe, looking forward to finding out how many buns! Don't stress tests are great

Kat, brilliant news! When will transfer be?

Congrats Kat that's great news! I hope you like the new OB wannabe! We haven't picked our OB yet bc not sure if we need a high risk or regular OB. Emily I'm not sure on high fsh but I hope you still get a good # of eggs.

@Kat, that is awesome news about your embryos!!!! Fingers crossed for your transfer!!! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you!!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust: The embryologists count day 1 starting the first day after they fertilize the eggs, so it sounds like you are have a 3 day transfer with 3 day embryos? That confused me also at first!! I hope your 2cnd one can be frozen for a future FET if you decide you want to try for another!!! :dust::dust:

Congrats Kat that's great news! I hope you like the new OB wannabe! We haven't picked our OB yet bc not sure if we need a high risk or regular OB. Emily I'm not sure on high fsh but I hope you still get a good # of eggs.

Thanks!! I was going to wait until I find out how many buns are in the oven next week, but regardless I have a short cervix, well it was there with the twins and scared me at the end of the pregnancy, although I am not sure if it would be an issue with a singleton pregnancy, regardless I thought having a high risk OB would be the best bet for me!! :thumbup: Good luck finding a good OB also!!! :thumbup:

Wannabepreggo I'm thinking that there's at least two in there! Is it Wednesday that you find out?

Kat....wishing you all the best! The wait seems to take forever doesn't it.

I've got my bloods on Monday with the hope of the FET on Wednesday 2:10PM....getting excited as it's drawing closer yet nervous too.

How soon after transfer did you all POAS with a cheapie?

2 more injections to go if bloods are all fine. That's a total of 36 for this frozen cycle!

Wannabepreggo I'm thinking that there's at least two in there! Is it Wednesday that you find out?

My US and BW is Wednesday morning! I should have all of my results Wednesday afternoon! Wish me luck!:thumbup:

Not long to go now kat! I poas and got the faintest, squintiest line at 4dp5dt with a frer, I had cheapie but this barely showed anything for days, they were useless, I carried on testing with a free for 4 days
I also tested with a digital 8dp5dt and got 1-2 weeks
Good luck!

Hi all I had transfer this morning.. 3day, 9 cell. Very exciting. Officially PUPO

Kat....wishing you all the best! The wait seems to take forever doesn't it.

I've got my bloods on Monday with the hope of the FET on Wednesday 2:10PM....getting excited as it's drawing closer yet nervous too.

How soon after transfer did you all POAS with a cheapie?

2 more injections to go if bloods are all fine. That's a total of 36 for this frozen cycle!

Good luck with your FET! I hope you get a BFP! :dust::dust: I tested out my trigger shot for my last and 2cnd IVF cycle. I think that I got my BFP 5 days after a three day transfer, but I wasn't totally sure whether it was trigger shot or pregnancy that day, but it went from being lighterin the morning to slightly darker by the afternoon, so I think it was my first BFP, by 6 days after transfer it was for sure 100% BFP! With my first IVF cycle I got my first BFP about 4 or 5 days past transfer also, but they were 6 day embryos and I also was pregnant with twins! If you want me to I can post my two testing threads so you can check them out to see what I mean! :thumbup:

Hi all I had transfer this morning.. 3day, 9 cell. Very exciting. Officially PUPO

Congrats on being PUPO!!! :happydance: Fingers crossed and tons of sticky baby dust to you!! I hope that you get your BFP!!!!! :dust::dust:

When are you going to start testing? When is your BW?? Good luck!!!!!:dust:

Congrats on being pupo kat, very exciting!

Congratulations Kat...very exciting times. Please keep us updated...i'd love to know your thoughts along the way...i'm not far behind you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->