February 2019 Testing Thread <3 Come on BFP’s!!

AF was due today (my cycle has gone from being 28 days to 26 days over the past 4 months, so assuming it will be 26 days again it is due today). Took internet cheapies starting yesterday and there is a super faint line. took a digital (but didn't read the instructions and only left it in 5 sec and not 20!) and it said not pregnant. going to target to get FRERs!

View attachment 1055878

Congratulations! There is definitely a second line there!! Update us when you get a frer!

I'm out..
Good luck to all of you testing and fx for next month for the rest of us
:dust:

Hello everyone,( I’ve copied and pasted this on a few thread)think I’m 4 days off AF, because I was using the pill so this will be my first cycle after withdrawal , I’ve never had a problem getting pregnant and luckily enough not had to chart or wait this two weeks.... but this time is different because 6 weeks ago my partner(no children) who is also 42 confessed that he wants a baby!! We discussed it 7 months ago and kind of said let’s not, he had a problem and had to use drugs which could have made him sterile, but the swimmers could have came back well swimming, (so I just took the pill, just Incase)! Anyway because of our age we thought no time to wait, he has his sperm test next Wednesday, but fingers crossed we don’t need to use the frozen stuff... but more important fingers crossed for a :bfp: so we can just get it over with :o so 4 days before the :witch: but I have no symptoms at ALL not of AF or pregnancy, I have taken a test this morning but it’s a :bfn: so no symptoms of AF is a good sign????:dust:

Last edited:
AF was due today (my cycle has gone from being 28 days to 26 days over the past 4 months, so assuming it will be 26 days again it is due today). Took internet cheapies starting yesterday and there is a super faint line. took a digital (but didn't read the instructions and only left it in 5 sec and not 20!) and it said not pregnant. going to target to get FRERs!

View attachment 1055878

I can do see that line. Did u get a Frer

So ladies this was this morning’s test. This was way past the time limit but I can’t help to keep looking at that second line. Also, The dried picture of yesterday’s test looks lighter than this one so I’m hoping that I’ll get a bfp soon that counts!

1365C118-A7DC-4DCA-99AA-FE5801538133.jpeg

Waiting for my picture thread to be approved... in the meantime, going crazy! I had a faint BFP this morning at 3:30am using the drug store brand. Then tested with FRER at 7am and not a thing!! Tested again at 2pm and also nothing but it was on a test with 50 sensitivity so I’m giving it that excuse.
Dying to test again in the morning!

So ladies this was this morning’s test. This was way past the time limit but I can’t help to keep looking at that second line. Also, The dried picture of yesterday’s test looks lighter than this one so I’m hoping that I’ll get a bfp soon that counts!

View attachment 1055951
That looks good!! Few more days and you will have 2 beautiful, dark lines! :)

My AF is still missing, CD 47, test negative. Sooo tired of this cycle you have no idea...

The :witch: is here, good luck to all still to find out if they have :bfp:!!!:dust: To all!!! Till next month!

That looks good!! Few more days and you will have 2 beautiful, dark lines! :)

My AF is still missing, CD 47, test negative. Sooo tired of this cycle you have no idea...
Pukite , how frustrating! I think I would be calling my doctor!

This morning’s test within the time frame! It is starting to get darker but I am still nervous. I’m only on cd19! I ovulated on cd9 though so I would be 10dpo today. I am waiting to tell my husband until next week also to see if it progresses first!

2E082290-81EB-4408-B313-334EE0280190.jpeg

I am out, as well, after a strange 35 day cycle. Fx for March!

Oh Nima. I am so sorry. :hugs:
I'm out..
Good luck to all of you testing and fx for next month for the rest of us
:dust:
I took a mental break this month as it was driving me crazy. Plus I have had a chest infection and anaemia so tracking was not possible as it put my temps and pulse rates out. We have only dtd once and no idea when I ovulated. I just know I can't buy pee sticks anymore or I will end up in rehab :shy:

I took a mental break this month as it was driving me crazy. Plus I have had a chest infection and anaemia so tracking was not possible as it put my temps and pulse rates out. We have only dtd once and no idea when I ovulated. I just know I can't buy pee sticks anymore or I will end up in rehab :shy:
Oh this sounds like a difficult month! A mental break is sometimes really helpful. Hugs, and hope you get your bfp soon.

This morning’s test within the time frame! It is starting to get darker but I am still nervous. I’m only on cd19! I ovulated on cd9 though so I would be 10dpo today. I am waiting to tell my husband until next week also to see if it progresses first!

View attachment 1055965

I can see a faint line hon .

Hey all! Congrats on the recent BFPs and to all those who the :witch: got, I'm sorry. :hugs:

I need your opinions. CD14 today. I took an OPK and got this. Part of the test line is as dark as the control line. Is it positive or negative? I'm learning towards negative.

Other recent O symptoms: vivid dreams, really sore bbs, cramping (yesterday it was focused on my right side), clear skin, feeling sexy.

I'm still trying to figure out cm and cervix position so I don't know if I can trust what I felt yet. CM is currently watery and has increased tenfold in the last two days. Thoughts?

2Ktdbk03QyWgIeFSXrJ5Dw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->