February 2019 Testing Thread <3 Come on BFP’s!!

My AF is finally here! 47 days. This might be the longest cycle I have had yet.
Good luck to all of you still waiting to test, I will be keeping my fingera crossed for you. And congrats to those who got 2 lines! :)
As for me - me and hubby have decided not to try anymore so I guess this is the end of my journey. Will try to get my cycle back on track somehow and enjoy the life with my boys. I wish you all the best!!

Good luck to all of you still waiting to test, I will be keeping my fingera crossed for you. And congrats to those who got 2 lines! :)
As for me - me and hubby have decided not to try anymore so I guess this is the end of my journey. Will try to get my cycle back on track somehow and enjoy the life with my boys. I wish you all the best!!

I'm so sad to hear this u have been so lovely supportive and I just wanted to say thank you for all ure help. Also wanted to send huge hugs.

Pukite, I’m glad you’re not in limbo anymore but heartbroken that your last cycle trying ended like that! Take care and enjoy your family!

So we went bowling tonight. We met my brother, his daughters and my dad and step mom there. I said hi to my niece Riley who is 3 years old and she said to me “aunt em, is there a baby in your belly?” My jaw probably dropped and I just quickly said “no Riley there isn’t!” And ended the subject. No one else heard her, thank God but these children and their intuitions are killing me! Haha. There is no way she would have know that. I haven’t seen her since last Sunday and i haven’t even talked about it to anyone except you ladies!

Hi everyone
My cycles are usually 30 days. My ovulation was on cycle day 13. Since ovulation I have been experiencing symptoms eg bloating, sore and swollen boobs, minimal nausea. From 9dpo until today 13 dpo I have cramps like period however lighter, as well as spotting brown- pinkish and lower back pain. I had BFN today, with digital and strip test which made me so disappointed. Anyone had similar experience and resulted in BFP?

Hi everyone
My cycles are usually 30 days. My ovulation was on cycle day 13. Since ovulation I have been experiencing symptoms eg bloating, sore and swollen boobs, minimal nausea. From 9dpo until today 13 dpo I have cramps like period however lighter, as well as spotting brown- pinkish and lower back pain. I had BFN today, with digital and strip test which made me so disappointed. Anyone had similar experience and resulted in BFP?
**My AF is due in 5 days

Hi Tesh, can you please add me on the 28th? AF is supposed to be here today based on my NORMAL longest cycle. I'm currently on CD38, FF expects my period on the 18th so it says I'm already late. I haven't tested yet since I sometimes have anov cycles or cycles from CD42-56. I just hope it's not another case of anov cycle.

Goodluck to everyone still testing.

Hi everyone!

Currently on CD 29 today and no AF so far ... keeping my fingers crossed. I either get my period on CD 28 or 29 so I’m super stressed today, even have some eyebrow twitching which comes from stress :(

I’ve had really odd symptoms this cycle, about 4 days ago my left boob got really hard and swollen and was so incredibly painful. The nipple was also incredibly sensitive, couldn’t wear any clothes and had to wear a tank top with that boob sticking out. I was also icing it consistently for the past 3 days. I’ve never experienced such a symptom before, where only one boob was affected to that extent. I got scared that it was cancer or something and went to the obgyn.. she did an ultrasound on the breast and said it looks completely fine and that I’m probably just have an extreme version of AF symptoms or that I could possibly be pregnant.

I went home that day and quickly did a clear blue test (the non digital one) and ofcourse it resulted in a BFN, that was Friday and my “expected period” was Saturday. Today’s Sunday and still no sign of her, my boob has gotten much better it’s less swollen and not so hard anymore, but it’s still painful in some sleeping positions.. also the nipple is still pretty sensitive. My other boob is completely normal. I’ve also been having body aches and slight cramps and a wetness feeling which makes me think AF is coming but it hasn’t come yet.

Anyone experienced anything similar? Could I be pregnant?

Yes me to sweety. I was so sure I was out. It's took a while to sink in.

Your symptoms and testing has given me a bit of hope, and I’ve experienced things a bit similarly this cycle. A couple days before AF was due for you (TMI coming...) did you have stringy CM when you wiped? I tested on the 20th (like I signed up for :oops:) and it was BFN. I’ve had tender breasts which is not normal pms for me, and nausea. AF is due in 4 days or less... I’ve just started trying after coming off the pill.

So far still a no show since yesterday (CD38) when I expected it which is good, I think. Keeping my FX that we did it this time. 3 more days (seems like eternity :jo:) before I POAS.

Your symptoms and testing has given me a bit of hope, and I’ve experienced things a bit similarly this cycle. A couple days before AF was due for you (TMI coming...) did you have stringy CM when you wiped? I tested on the 20th (like I signed up for :oops:) and it was BFN. I’ve had tender breasts which is not normal pms for me, and nausea. AF is due in 4 days or less... I’ve just started trying after coming off the pill.

Haha don't worry about the TMI I was doing the exact same thing in the 2ww.
Yeah I did have stringy stuff and my cm was like a yellowy colour I noticed an increase in cm also had alot of white cm.
Breast tenderness was one of my first symptoms with this pregnancy and my last. I did get breast tenderness about 1DPO but whent away and came back again around 10DPO. Also kept getting odd twinges in my overys and lower back ache.
I'll add the photo of my OPKs I've still got them on my phone just to help out other ladies. 20190124_203338.jpg
CD8
CD9
CD10
CD11
CD12 nearly positive
CD13 positive
That's as dark as it got.
I really hope this helps u out.

So far still a no show since yesterday (CD38) when I expected it which is good, I think. Keeping my FX that we did it this time. 3 more days (seems like eternity :jo:) before I POAS.

Hope the witch stays away and you get ure BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->