February 2019 Testing Thread <3 Come on BFP’s!!

Hey all! Congrats on the recent BFPs and to all those who the :witch: got, I'm sorry. :hugs:

I need your opinions. CD14 today. I took an OPK and got this. Part of the test line is as dark as the control line. Is it positive or negative? I'm learning towards negative.

Other recent O symptoms: vivid dreams, really sore bbs, cramping (yesterday it was focused on my right side), clear skin, feeling sexy.

I'm still trying to figure out cm and cervix position so I don't know if I can trust what I felt yet. CM is currently watery and has increased tenfold in the last two days. Thoughts?

View attachment 1055987
The test is negative but everything you describe sounds like o is very close so I wouldn't rely only on the sticks, they can be tricky sometimes.

Hey all! Congrats on the recent BFPs and to all those who the :witch: got, I'm sorry. :hugs:

I need your opinions. CD14 today. I took an OPK and got this. Part of the test line is as dark as the control line. Is it positive or negative? I'm learning towards negative.

Other recent O symptoms: vivid dreams, really sore bbs, cramping (yesterday it was focused on my right side), clear skin, feeling sexy.

I'm still trying to figure out cm and cervix position so I don't know if I can trust what I felt yet. CM is currently watery and has increased tenfold in the last two days. Thoughts?

View attachment 1055987
I would say negative hun, but very close to positive. Watery cm also a good sign of impending ovulation but should hopefully wait to see more ewcm for ov to be close.

I would definitely still bd though! Good luck

AF was due today (my cycle has gone from being 28 days to 26 days over the past 4 months, so assuming it will be 26 days again it is due today). Took internet cheapies starting yesterday and there is a super faint line. took a digital (but didn't read the instructions and only left it in 5 sec and not 20!) and it said not pregnant. going to target to get FRERs!

View attachment 1055878

Def see a line good luck!

This morning’s test within the time frame! It is starting to get darker but I am still nervous. I’m only on cd19! I ovulated on cd9 though so I would be 10dpo today. I am waiting to tell my husband until next week also to see if it progresses first!

View attachment 1055965
Def see a line there, please update us! Fx for you!

I took a mental break this month as it was driving me crazy. Plus I have had a chest infection and anaemia so tracking was not possible as it put my temps and pulse rates out. We have only dtd once and no idea when I ovulated. I just know I can't buy pee sticks anymore or I will end up in rehab :shy:
Oh Geeze well a BFP would make the month a lot better for you! If not, I hope you heal both mentally and physically. I get you for needing rehab from peeing on sticks! If I have them, I use them!

View attachment 1055987
Not positive yet. Good luck!

This mornings test. Seems slightly darker. I would think it would be a lot darker by now but there is a little progression. I wonder if a frer would be a lot darker?

8CDBA75D-5E64-40E3-B197-E40FEF46A179.jpeg

Pretty sure my OPK was positive today...or pretty darn close. Ladies, considering I don't ovulate on my own typically that is pretty sweet! I know my surges don't last super long. Don't worry, DH and I got busy this morning!

View attachment 1055987

Ure nearly there regarding the test. But ure symptoms are a definite I felt very achey in my right overy and lower back and that was the day I O.
I didnt get much EWCM only a little bit and on the day I got loads was the day I got the positive OPK.
Good luck. Fixed for you

Can I jump on the Feb wagon I was due af today but tested both yesterday and today. Got faint positives. Cramping most the day so time will tell. Congrats to all that have bro

Pretty sure my OPK was positive today...or pretty darn close. Ladies, considering I don't ovulate on my own typically that is pretty sweet! I know my surges don't last super long. Don't worry, DH and I got busy this morning!

Fantastic. On my OPK my line never ever got darker than the control only the same as the control. I also had a short surge. Tested positive around lunch time and then negative in the evening. Was worried about that but I'm almost 7 weeks now so it was nothing to worry about. I always thought the surge lasted 2 days mine only lasted a few hours haha. Good luck hun enjoy all that baby making and I'm sending loads of baby dust to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->