February 2019 Testing Thread <3 Come on BFP’s!!

I need y'all's opinions!

My cycles never make sense to me. It's why we're seeing a RE. That being said, this cycle has been rather confusing for me.

Last night I felt VERY pregnant (despite only supposedly being CD17 today). I don't know how to explain this, other than I feel the same as I did with my first pregnancy that miscarried (only I feel better this time).

So I took a test this morning. Thought I saw something really faint so I took a picture in the time limit. Wrote it off as negative. Came back to it a few hours later (yes, I know this is typically a bad idea but these tests don't tend to have deceptive evap lines), only to see a very clear line. What do you think? Do you see anything in the picture that was taken in the time limit?

Pics on the left were taken within 10 minutes. Pic on the right was taken a few hours later.

View attachment 1056153 View attachment 1056154 View attachment 1056155

That looks the same as mine did hon on very similar tests to these. I can see a shadow in the first 2 something is definitely catching my eye. And mine started as shadows. That of coarse only I cud see. Hubby was like nope that negative.
Then the next day another shadow than the day after that a v v v faint pink line.
I can so see it in the last photo as well. Good luck sweet.

Ladies, it’s confirmed! Do these lines look ok for 15dpo?

View attachment 1056207

That's a booming positive sweety and shows ure HGG is rising.
I've had chemicals hon and with them u don't get line progression at all.
As HCG rises test lines get darker and darker and darker.
I've been testing like a loon and my tests got darker darker and darker.
I took a frer yesterday (I know silly because I'm 7 weeks pregnant) but I still haven't had a scan yet and they do not do blood level HCG here. I asked for bloods at 5 weeks and was told that no bloods will be done until between week 8 and 12. That's just the way it is here.
So yes I tested AGAIN and the test line stole the dye out of the control line. So the control line was supper light and the test line was very very very dark.

Love seeing all these BFPs! Congratulations to you all!

We just had a sonogram this morning after completing a cycle of Clomid and dexamethasone. Had 3 mature follicles! So excited. They gave me a HCG trigger shot while I was there, so now we just have do lots of BD tonight and tomorrow and hand it up to the man above to make our miracle happen <3

Lots of baby dust to you all. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Awww yah. Good luck sweety I have it all fixed for you.

Thanks hun. <3 :hugs:I really do hope so. I'm tempted to test but that would mean no more hope when it comes negative. So here's to holding out a couple more days. Congrats to your :bfp:.

Wishing lots of luck sweety.

Thats actually very helpful! I thought the white CM was strange, I never get that much after O and I'm usually dry. We only BD'd once during O. So I'll be pretty shocked if it sticks!

Congratulations to all who have their BFP!
:dust: to the rest of us!

I'm so happy that has given you hope. Yes I noticed alot of CM and thought how strange because normoly after O it shud be dry rite.
Good luck sweety

Thank you so much @Suggerhoney ! I keep thinking the symptoms must be in my head. I keep getting stark white negatives, but no sign of AF yet :-k

Ladies I have a scan in 25 mins and im crapping myself. I'm like a nervous wreck. I'm just praying everything is ok and that baby is in the right place with a strong beating heart.
[-o&lt;

Ladies I have a scan in 25 mins and im crapping myself. I'm like a nervous wreck. I'm just praying everything is ok and that baby is in the right place with a strong beating heart.
[-o&lt;
You've got this girl! Sending lots of prayers and positive vibes your way today <3

So excited to say we finally had a strong OPK! I'm 99% sure I ovulated late last night. Had very intense cramps in both ovaries, so bad they were keeping me awake! BD'd last night and hoping the timing was right! planning to again tonight and possibly tomorrow, but I definitely feel like I had a strong ovulation this cycle! How long is the egg good from the time you ovulate? Isn't it like 12-24 hours? Here's a picture of yesterday's OPK, took one at 11:00 last night too that was even darker.

IMG_5226.jpg

L
So excited to say we finally had a strong OPK! I'm 99% sure I ovulated late last night. Had very intense cramps in both ovaries, so bad they were keeping me awake! BD'd last night and
hoping the timing was right! planning to again tonight and possibly tomorrow, but I definitely feel like I had a strong ovulation this cycle! How long is the egg good from the time you ovulate? Isn't it like 12-24 hours? Here's a picture of yesterday's OPK, took one at 11:00 last night too that was even darker.

View attachment 1056355

That's a great postive hon. Yes I think the egg stays alive for 12 to 24 hours or it cud be a bit more.
Good luck sweety I have everything crossed for you that this cycle is the one.

Had my scan and I can honestly say I was shaking with nerves.
It went well and the lady said everything looks great so far and also saw a fast flashing heartbeat.
I'm measuring 7 weeks but I know I'm definitely 7 weeks and 1 day because i know when I O.
But it's only 1 day so there wont be much difference
20190228_155624.jpg
20190228_155612.jpg 20190228_155559.jpg

Had my scan and I can honestly say I was shaking with nerves.
It went well and the lady said everything looks great so far and also saw a fast flashing heartbeat.
I'm measuring 7 weeks but I know I'm definitely 7 weeks and 1 day because i know when I O.
But it's only 1 day so there wont be much difference
View attachment 1056362
View attachment 1056363 View attachment 1056364
Aww! So reassuring that everything is good! Very happy to hear your scan went well and I am sure it gave you a piece of mind. :) What a cute little bean!! <3

L

That's a great postive hon. Yes I think the egg stays alive for 12 to 24 hours or it cud be a bit more.
Good luck sweety I have everything crossed for you that this cycle is the one.
Thank you @Suggerhoney. I am really crossing my fingers that this is the month. 3 mature follies, positive opks, and ovary cramping... feels very positive this time around. So hopeful that it takes this time <3

Thank you @Suggerhoney. I am really crossing my fingers that this is the month. 3 mature follies, positive opks, and ovary cramping... feels very positive this time around. So hopeful that it takes this time <3

It's a very good sign hon getting that overy pain. I really felt myself ovulate and I was quite a bit of discomfort.
I've such a good feeling about this cycle for you sweety. Praying you get that BFP

Aww! So reassuring that everything is good! Very happy to hear your scan went well and I am sure it gave you a piece of mind. :) What a cute little bean!! <3

It has hon I feel so relieved.
It's still nerve wracking being in the first tri I can not wait to be in the 2nd tri when the chance of MC isn't so high.
Just pray baby continues to grow and thrive.
I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday and will get all my preganacy notes. I feel very excited now but still a little scared.

It has hon I feel so relieved.
It's still nerve wracking being in the first tri I can not wait to be in the 2nd tri when the chance of MC isn't so high.
Just pray baby continues to grow and thrive.
I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday and will get all my preganacy notes. I feel very excited now but still a little scared.
Hang in there love! I completely understand the fears of first trimester, definitely a scary time, but try to remain calm and stress free. I am sure baby is going to be perfect. I'm praying for you and sending big hugs! <3

Yes, the cramps are very intense. So uncomfortable that I didn't sleep well last night. It really makes me think last cycle I didn't even ovulate. I honestly feel different this time around. With the opks showing positives and the cramps, it just feels right. So happy. I pray that we time the BD just right! I am so paranoid about the spermies not staying inside lol Just want them to get to where they need to be!! :)

Awwwww hon bless you yes it does sound very very good hon u are deffo O this time.
I remember when I O and I had to go and lay down on my bed because I just felt so uncomfortable.
Thanks for the good vibes hon I prayed for you also that this is ure month and for a sticky little beany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->