February 2019 Testing Thread <3 Come on BFP’s!!

Haha don't worry about the TMI I was doing the exact same thing in the 2ww.
Yeah I did have stringy stuff and my cm was like a yellowy colour I noticed an increase in cm also had alot of white cm.
Breast tenderness was one of my first symptoms with this pregnancy and my last. I did get breast tenderness about 1DPO but whent away and came back again around 10DPO. Also kept getting odd twinges in my overys and lower back ache.
CD12 nearly positive
CD13 positive
That's as dark as it got.
I really hope this helps u out.
Thats actually very helpful! I thought the white CM was strange, I never get that much after O and I'm usually dry. We only BD'd once during O. So I'll be pretty shocked if it sticks!

Congratulations to all who have their BFP!
:dust: to the rest of us!

Thanks hun. <3 :hugs:I really do hope so. I'm tempted to test but that would mean no more hope when it comes negative. So here's to holding out a couple more days. Congrats to your :bfp:.
Teach me your ways of self control! Haha good luck!

I need y'all's opinions!

My cycles never make sense to me. It's why we're seeing a RE. That being said, this cycle has been rather confusing for me.

Last night I felt VERY pregnant (despite only supposedly being CD17 today). I don't know how to explain this, other than I feel the same as I did with my first pregnancy that miscarried (only I feel better this time).

So I took a test this morning. Thought I saw something really faint so I took a picture in the time limit. Wrote it off as negative. Came back to it a few hours later (yes, I know this is typically a bad idea but these tests don't tend to have deceptive evap lines), only to see a very clear line. What do you think? Do you see anything in the picture that was taken in the time limit?

Pics on the left were taken within 10 minutes. Pic on the right was taken a few hours later.

PfuLS0TyTwGi2y+2ZM+fZw.jpg O9h0y20sR0e2yufbIIdBZw.jpg JRm6O8CoRk+adSPjiSlKYw.jpg

I need y'all's opinions!

My cycles never make sense to me. It's why we're seeing a RE. That being said, this cycle has been rather confusing for me.

Last night I felt VERY pregnant (despite only supposedly being CD17 today). I don't know how to explain this, other than I feel the same as I did with my first pregnancy that miscarried (only I feel better this time).

So I took a test this morning. Thought I saw something really faint so I took a picture in the time limit. Wrote it off as negative. Came back to it a few hours later (yes, I know this is typically a bad idea but these tests don't tend to have deceptive evap lines), only to see a very clear line. What do you think? Do you see anything in the picture that was taken in the time limit?

Pics on the left were taken within 10 minutes. Pic on the right was taken a few hours later.

View attachment 1056153 View attachment 1056154 View attachment 1056155

I hate to give you false hope but this is what mine looked like in the beginning of my pregnancy. There wasn’t much there until it dried but that looks like he start of your bfp! When was your last period and Could it be possible that you ovulated super early?

Pne Congrats!!!!!!!!! Yes those lines look great...but every good doctor will tell you the strength of the lines really don't matter! H&H 9 months!!!!

Thanks for the insight. Yeah, it was super faint again today (though I think more present than yesterday and it's drying more visible again. That's definitely a really good sign. Anything is possible with my cycles. I'm technically only CD18 today based on my period, but AF was brought on from lack of progesterone suppositories because I took them specifically to regulate my cycles. So, yes, it's possible I ovulated a lot earlier than I thought!

Here's today's pic. Top test is yesterday's for comparison. I took this before the bottom pic dried. Not sure if you can see anything on my camera.

Z7an0SFMT8qCXsXNvx0Yxw.jpg

Pne Congrats!!!!!!!!! Yes those lines look great...but every good doctor will tell you the strength of the lines really don't matter! H&H 9 months!!!!

Thanks for the insight. Yeah, it was super faint again today (though I think more present than yesterday and it's drying more visible again. That's definitely a really good sign. Anything is possible with my cycles. I'm technically only CD18 today based on my period, but AF was brought on from lack of progesterone suppositories because I took them specifically to regulate my cycles. So, yes, it's possible I ovulated a lot earlier than I thought!

Here's today's pic. Top test is yesterday's for comparison. I took this before the bottom pic dried. Not sure if you can see anything on my camera.

View attachment 1056210
Thank you!! I think it will be kind of a shock to my husband as we technically weren’t trying but we had sex on cd4 and I ovulated cd9. So I think it definitely was meant to be considering the circumstances. He must have super strong swimmers! Haha.

Yours looks darker to me today!! Can you get a frer? I have a feeling you would have darker lines with one!

These are 10MiU so they are pretty darn sensitive. I can get a FRER...just don't know if it'll happen today. Today's test seems fainter to me now that it has completely dried. I guess only time will tell.

O
These are 10MiU so they are pretty darn sensitive. I can get a FRER...just don't know if it'll happen today. Today's test seems fainter to me now that it has completely dried. I guess only time will tell.
oh ok! So is that what frers are also?

View attachment 1056210
omg, these early pix takes me back to that first faint line I got.. As mentioned before by someone else, I don't want to lead anyone on, but TAKE A FRER!! Im so excited for you.

Thanks Wish. I don't know what to think now....the test is totally dry and it seems that this morning's line has pretty much disappeared. Yesterday's line is so strong it's crazy.

FRERs are 12.5MiU

I think the FRERs are 6.5mui? It’s supposed to be the most sensitive test out there. I don’t get this brand where I am so I thought I’d google it!

Maybe a FRER will show a better line?

Love seeing all these BFPs! Congratulations to you all!

We just had a sonogram this morning after completing a cycle of Clomid and dexamethasone. Had 3 mature follicles! So excited. They gave me a HCG trigger shot while I was there, so now we just have do lots of BD tonight and tomorrow and hand it up to the man above to make our miracle happen <3

Lots of baby dust to you all. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->