+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Added everyone. Welcome and good luck!

@stacey1986 yay congratulations! So happy for you!

@Pineberry you could totally get that September baby, my son was due 4th Sept and he came on the 30th August at 39+2 even though everyone says 1st babies are usually late, in my close friends circle in the last 2 years there have been at least 10 of us with 1st babies and all were early or on due date except 1 who was 10 days late!

I am not feeling hopeful at all, thought I was ovulating yesterday as temp drop but now it's dropped even further today, I used cheapie LH strips and they have been very unclear and not had a full positive yet and AF is due in about a week ](*,):(
Just really hoping these B vitamins help get me that longer LP! [-o<

Im sorry your journey has been so long already! Hope you get that BFP real soon!

And hahah "Bfp due" instead of "AF due" I really love that :) good way of thinking / putting it!

@stacey1986 cant wait to share the journey with you!!! Got my first pre-natal appointment this Friday, there we will determine an appointment for our first ultrasound. This is all so surreal!

@Joannaxoxo Good luck for your Feb cycle! :hugs2:

Awww enjoy every minute hun

Quite a few of us 40 plus ladies in here, let’s hope we get our BFP’s.

@Pineberry you could totally get that September baby, my son was due 4th Sept and he came on the 30th August at 39+2 even though everyone says 1st babies are usually late, in my close friends circle in the last 2 years there have been at least 10 of us with 1st babies and all were early or on due date except 1 who was 10 days late!

I am not feeling hopeful at all, thought I was ovulating yesterday as temp drop but now it's dropped even further today, I used cheapie LH strips and they have been very unclear and not had a full positive yet and AF is due in about a week ](*,):(

Daily vitamin C is meant to help lengthen LP. I would eat an orange or two daily on top of the vits! :)

Thank you hun xx

Ahh cool to know, then I think it's quite possible my baby will be here by the end of September! End of September is a lovely birthdate and it will probably still be really warm here in Portugal then, so fingers crossed :)

Hope everything gets sorted with your LP and that it'll last 10 days or more!!

Ahh cool to know, then I think it's quite possible my baby will be here by the end of September! End of September is a lovely birthdate and it will probably still be really warm here in Portugal then, so fingers crossed :)

Hope everything gets sorted with your LP and that it'll last 10 days or more!!

Thanks Pineberry :) feeling out already this cycle tbh just cause my OPKs have all been alternating no lines and faint lines but I don't know if it's just because they are cheaper and maybe a bad batch.. my ewcm pointed to ovulation CD15 or 16 and the temp dipped and dipped but it hasn't risen all that much today.. So I dunno what's going on... :confused:

Can you put me down for Feb 14 we are ntnp but im hoping for a suprise valentine bfp after 2 mc in a row i am my first proper cycle :)

Can you put me down for Feb 14 we are ntnp but im hoping for a suprise valentine bfp after 2 mc in a row i am my first proper cycle :)

Added you, So sorry for your loss <3 I remember you getting a BFP in one of the testing threads I was in. Hope this month is lucky for you!

Thank you i got a suprise in oct and mc at 6w1d then another bfp in nov mc at 8w 4d just 3 days after seeing the hb and 2 days before xmas. I turned 40 in early Jan so hopefully we get a suprise hehe

Thank you i got a suprise in oct and mc at 6w1d then another bfp in nov mc at 8w 4d just 3 days after seeing the hb and 2 days before xmas. I turned 40 in early Jan so hopefully we get a suprise hehe

Awww right before Christmas and so far in would have been hard. I have only had one MC at 6wks and that was hard enough!

Happy Birthday! I hope you get your birthday surprise! :cake:

I was secretly hoping for a January BFP as then baby would of been due a few days after my birthday but it wasn't meant to be!

Hi Ruskie, so sorry for your loss! I remember you from the November testing thread. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that a BFP is around the corner and this one will stick.

Lightening - I'm also bit confused by my chart this month too. I do find it hard to see ovulation until later in the month once our temperature has stayed high and the cross lines show up.

Hi :D

Can I join? I am waiting on the witch to come and then I will start my next cycle and test on my bday of all days but hey I will still party no matter what.

2/23 please!!

Praying we can make Feb full of bfps <3 !!

Hi everyone , it's my first time posting to a thread , we are trying for baby number 4 . I'm currently 4 dpo and due AF in 12 days on the 11th of February. I'm addicted to testing and bought 30 of the one step tests on Amazon so thought why not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->