+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Hi ladies, i've been holding off but as another week goes by I guess I can jump in. I tested the 22nd with FMU and got a faint line on a Walmart 88¢ test. Tested with a digital when I got home (i was camping) at 11:45p on the 23rd (pic attached). I'm nervous as hell as we just lost our baby October 27th at 9w+4.

I'll probably wait until 12w to tell anyone that knows me personally. Technically I'm due November 2nd but my last two live births have been 5days early.

IMG_20200223_232730__01.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ladies, i've been holding off but as another week goes by I guess I can jump in. I tested the 22nd with FMU and got a faint line on a Walmart 88¢ test. Tested with a digital when I got home (i was camping) at 11:45p on the 23rd (pic attached). I'm nervous as hell as we just lost our baby October 27th at 9w+4.

I'll probably wait until 12w to tell anyone that knows me personally. Technically I'm due November 2nd but my last two live births have been 5days early.

View attachment 1079334

Welcome @EmmaVH And a huge congratulations on your BFP! So exciting!

I'm so sorry for your loss in October :hugs:

First frer was with smu and 2nd was late afternoon. I skipped today and waiting until the morning and using the last frer with fmu and I’ll see what my temp is doing too. Strange I have not had this issue before and not been pregnant or Ov was wrong but bbt chart and opk’s show it’s all accurate so who knows

Fx for your last test! So strange to have such a long LP without a positive test #-o

@TayBabes92
I just looked at your chart, I find it really strange that FF put your cross hairs at CD24 when your temp dropped much lower at CD26! My guess is you actually ovulated CD26. But I am no expert so I could be wrong!

@TayBabes92
I just looked at your chart, I find it really strange that FF put your cross hairs at CD24 when your temp dropped much lower at CD26! My guess is you actually ovulated CD26. But I am no expert so I could be wrong!
I’m so confused by that too and even when I disregarded some temps because I knew they were incorrect from being sick or being up and awake 2hrs before testing it still made ovulation CD24 when I had a massive dip at CD26. I felt ovulation on CD24 though at night but who knows really. AF finally arrived this morning at 16dpo so I’m just relieved to be able to move on. It was a horrible and long cycle.

I got an appointment on the 16th with my GP who removed my IUD 1 year ago so I’m hoping to get things moving and do more testing to figure out why I can’t get pregnant

I’m so confused by that too and even when I disregarded some temps because I knew they were incorrect from being sick or being up and awake 2hrs before testing it still made ovulation CD24 when I had a massive dip at CD26. I felt ovulation on CD24 though at night but who knows really. AF finally arrived this morning at 16dpo so I’m just relieved to be able to move on. It was a horrible and long cycle.

I got an appointment on the 16th with my GP who removed my IUD 1 year ago so I’m hoping to get things moving and do more testing to figure out why I can’t get pregnant

I hope you can get tested and get some answers! <3

What do you all make of my chart so far? My OPK says I Oed on CD9 (not sure exact cycle day as provera only made me spot and fertility doc just picked a day and said start counting) but my temp says I Oed on CD13, I have a dip also in my TWW but the dip is two days, can implantation dip for two days?

596D56D5-F509-4235-8D3B-F88861878668.png

here’s my OPK from CD9 (it only got lighter every day since)

FC0DD333-B094-4B40-A737-3E87A8643051.jpeg

View attachment 1079334
Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"