+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Mine says girl too but its been wrong all 3 times hehe . Im 3 for 3 girls tho so it could be accurate if we get pregnant hehe
You never know. My daughter was the first girl born on my husband's side of the family for 3 generations. So we thought our odds of a girl were slim lol.

Hi, what's up? I'm patiently waiting, 13 dpo today. AF is due tomorrow or the next day. If it doesn't show, I might test tomorrow evening so I can have a drink if it's negative.
According to the Chinese gender calculator I'm supposed to have a girl if I conceived this month. Which would be amazing, I really want a baby girl. But I don't believe in that. And my chances of getting pregnant are extremely low anyway.

Hi, what's up? I'm patiently waiting, 13 dpo today. AF is due tomorrow or the next day. If it doesn't show, I might test tomorrow evening so I can have a drink if it's negative.
According to the Chinese gender calculator I'm supposed to have a girl if I conceived this month. Which would be amazing, I really want a baby girl. But I don't believe in that. And my chances of getting pregnant are extremely low anyway.
Good luck Katy. You have good will power, I usually start testing around 10-11dpo because I can't wait any longer haha. I also don't believe in the Chinese gender calendar but thought people might think it was fun.

Welcome @FTale & @Poas addict good luck to you both! Added you both to first page.

Joanna, Chinese predictor says girl for me too however it was wrong with my son, as well as with my sister's 2 boys hahaha so we'll see! It is a bit of fun though and hey 50% chance of accuracy right haha!

FF made up it's mind that I Ovulated CD 16 and is giving me a predictor of AF on the 6th Feb, but tells me to test on the 16th Feb at 19dpo! So random hahahaha pretty sure if I missed AF I'm not gonna hold out 10 days to test :rofl: I'm still planning on testing around the 9th, 12DPO is far enough if I do miss AF! If AF doesn't come the 5th/6th though i probably won't be able to stop myself testing the next day since I have a bunch of cheapie strips that came with my LH strips so I might as well use them up right :haha: would be a waste not to! ;) though I'm hoping for a later AF even if I'm not pregnant! [-o<

Lightening - my chart is weird this month too. There was no obvious dip in temperature to show ovulation, just a slow rise. Fertility Friend changed the cross hairs this morning from CD11 to CD12. Luckily like you we DTD every other day so regardless of when I ovulated we should be covered. Hopefully your cycle is longer this month... my lengthened by 1 day last month to 26 day cycle, so I'm happy with that. Good luck!

Good luck ladies and welcome newcomers :)
O day is upon us in the next day or two we are ntnp but got a bd in yesterday and prob another tommorow :)

Hi ladies thanks for adding me lightning , I got the clearblue digital ovulation kit this month so praying it was right , went a bit overboard on Amazon getting that and another deal for the 30 strips and 2 packs of first response . I'm only 5dpo today but started using the strips lol really interested to see when they pick something up fx if it has worked this month but it feels like the days are dragging in .

No AF yet. I don't dare test so no acohol for me tonight, just in case.
February starts tomorrow!

AF started this morning so I'm out.
Good luck to the rest of you.

Hi! Can you put me down for the 8th? (If I hold out that long). We were not TTC but I went off birth control due to it making me depressed, told DH that unless he wanted a baby he needs to be careful and I'm leaving birth control up to him basically lol! I've wanted a baby for ages anyway, my son is 7 and he has twin 12 year olds. Needless to say he was not careful but I'm okay with that :lol: so I guess we'll see!

https://www.upl.co/uploads/158057804140131901644622581076331580578052.jpg

9dpo... Is that a line?
I had a faint positive at 7dpo but then had negative yesterday. This is this afternoons after only holding wee for 2 and a half hours because I'm impatient. Am I imagining things because I'm hopeful?

Excuse the fact iv taken the test to bits, I wanted to check the line I think I'm seeing had some colour to it :oops:

Hey guys!
This may be kind of lengthy, so hubby and I weren't planning on trying yet but we talked and agreed we'd try this month sooooo FX. If not we wont be trying for the next three months so please keep fingers and toes crossed for me. This is my first cycle back after loosing twins in november and I'm really hoping for a sticky bean!
Anyways with all that said I'll be testing on the 12th but who knows if I will actually have the willpower to wait that long. Itll probably be more like the 9th
Ahhhh I'm trying not to get too excited but I really want this to work.
Good luck everyone, I hope we all get our BFPs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->