+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Hi All, :hi:

Still checking up on all of you, can't wait to see some BFPs coming up.

Dee - sorry AF got you, hopefully March will be lucky for you!

Lightening - your chart looks great, good luck on the TWW.

Still routing for you all!

Hi All, :hi:

Still checking up on all of you, can't wait to see some BFPs coming up.

Dee - sorry AF got you, hopefully March will be lucky for you!

Lightening - your chart looks great, good luck on the TWW.

Still routing for you all!

Thank you :). How are you getting on, how are you feeling?

Saying hi! I've been sort of quietly lurking. Holding out for the last few on here still waiting to test or to get their answer. :dust: to you all!

To be honest, I dont know for sure, like I say I've never done OPK much before, it's all new to me! Wouldnt know where to start with tempting either. I think a part of me doesnt want to become obsessed by it as I suffer from anxiety. ...but at the same time I'd love to know that my body is working properly! Next cycle will start doing them properly!

Where are your tests from? Mine are wilko own brand.

Fair enough! I personally love having my BBT chart because it confirms when I have definitely ovulated, but it is definitely easy to become obsessed with it! I love weekends as we are so busy out and about as a family that I all but forget about the whole TTC thing. :D

@Joannaxoxo thanks for checking in, how are you going with that first trimester? Hope you aren't getting too sick yet!

@Deethehippy sorry AF got you, good luck for March! Look forward to seeing you in the March thread in a week or two!

So I didn’t do the IVF cycle this month..... but I have started it yesterday so I will see any ladies with BFN on the March testing thread...... let’s hope it’s our month!!! And congratulations to all with BFP!!!:dust:

Dee & Lightening - Doing pretty good so far. The sickness comes and goes, usually when I have an empty stomach but after I eat something I feel a lot better. Seeing my doctor on Thursday for my first prenatal visit, already had bloods done to confirm pregnancy.

Can't wait to see how you all get on!

Good luck on Thursday Joanna, always nice to go on the first visit and get things rolling. Glad everything is going well. :)

Thank you, will retest again monday to make sure there's progression, fingers crossed!
Hi all, tested again yesterday and this morning with a blue dye but both were negative. I know blue dyes aren't the best but I'm gutted! Should I test again with another frer?

1DPO today according to my OPKS and taking my letrozole, no rise in chart just yet! It went up a teeny bit but I think it’ll jump up tomorrow

Hi Ladies, couldn't see any thread for February so thought I'd make one! I'll try to update as best as I can! My test date is still a guess date at the moment! Cycle 4 TTC baby #2.

*** February ***

1st
Katy78 :witch:
2nd
stacey1986 :bfp:
JessdueJan :bfp:

5th
napamermaid

8th
Tonka106
Avasaurus91 :witch:

9th
Joannaxoxo :bfp:
Lightning7 :witch:

10th
Shayk :witch:

11th
Poas addict :bfp:

12th
lisaalove :witch:
co_fostermom :bfp:

13th
Koj518 :bfp:

14th
ruskiegirl :witch:
sn0wbunnie :bfp:
Mossbery :bfp:

17th
danniemum2be

18th
Tiffany0787 :witch:

22nd
Mum42crazy
Deethehippy

23rd
Ftale
aymz1983

25th
christina1612

:dust:
Thanks but I think I'm out. Got a BFP 8dpo but since retested and got two bfn.

Hello, I'm new to the group! We weren't TTC (in fact, we were starting to consider our family complete) but my period was due today and didn't show. It's usually very predictable so I'm going get a test tomorrow and use it on the 27th. We have two girls, aged 7 & 4. Trying not to think too far head just yet!

Hello, I'm new to the group! We weren't TTC (in fact, we were starting to consider our family complete) but my period was due today and didn't show. It's usually very predictable so I'm going get a test tomorrow and use it on the 27th. We have two girls, aged 7 & 4. Trying not to think too far head just yet!

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :)

Good luck :dust:

Am I the only one terrified to pee on a stick? I used to buy heaps of tests and test days before af was due but after seeing so many bfn’s or maybe squinters I gave up. I have spent the last 3 months just waiting for af to show up and she does right on schedule. Today is 13dpo and normally af is here by now but it’s not and now I’m terrified to test! Temps have been all over the place and symptoms are confusing or nonexistent so I’m not really sure what to think but I’m avoiding testing :dohh:

Last edited:
@daintydub welcome to the site and the thread :) I hope you get whatever result you are hoping for!

@Joannaxoxo ooh the first appointment is a great milestone! Hope all goes well!

@christina1612 sorry about the bfns! :hugs:

@TayBabes92 I rarely get around to testing since I have a short LP, tested last cycle though and I get what you mean! Good luck hope this is your month! :dust:

Am I the only one terrified to pee on a stick? I used to buy heaps of tests and test days before af was due but after seeing so many bfn’s or maybe squinters I gave up. I have spent the last 3 months just waiting for af to show up and she does right on schedule. Today is 13dpo and normally af is here by now but it’s not and now I’m terrified to test! Temps have been all over the place and symptoms are confusing or nonexistent so I’m not really sure what to think but I’m avoiding testing :dohh:

I was the same way when ttc my 1st. Well at least after a year of ttc. The bfns were so disappointing. I got to where I'd rather just get AF than see bfn. I tested at 13dpo with my first just because my temp hadn't dropped.

With ttc my 2nd I was more optimistic and tested at 9dpo lol

TayBabes totally understandable! This FET cycle I was terrified to test, and even when I saw positives for several days in a row I had a hard time believing they were real. I still kind of wonder if they are really and I'm 5+5 today lol. For me, because of the losses, I am afraid to hope until I see/ hear a heartbeat.

Flukey, just noticed your weight loss chart! You are doing awesome!

Welcome Daintydub! That's exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->