+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Still no menstrual cramps. :-k I have to run to the store today so will pick up a test and take it first thing tomorrow. My husband especially has always wanted baby #3 but the timing is not great as we just listed our house for sale and will be moving into smaller quarters for the time being (as well as hitting the road this summer in an RV). However I know that whatever happens, we'll make it work!

Tried to buy a hpt yesterday and today but no one had any in town :confused: oh well I’ll just keep waiting until af shows or I can get a test lol

Tried to buy a hpt yesterday and today but no one had any in town :confused: oh well I’ll just keep waiting until af shows or I can get a test lol
That'd be right! Haha hopefully one turns up soon! There's always ebay if your waiting a few days anyway!

Am I the only one terrified to pee on a stick? I used to buy heaps of tests and test days before af was due but after seeing so many bfn’s or maybe squinters I gave up. I have spent the last 3 months just waiting for af to show up and she does right on schedule. Today is 13dpo and normally af is here by now but it’s not and now I’m terrified to test! Temps have been all over the place and symptoms are confusing or nonexistent so I’m not really sure what to think but I’m avoiding testing :dohh:

:hi: me!! Totally terrified to test.

But your chart looks amazing and super promising! Good luck!!!

After several months of NTNP and then TTC.. this is our first month TTC with OPKs with AF due on Monday. I'm 10 DPO today and dying to test but trying to hold out.

Also just found this new herbal tea that I like and have been drinking it the past few days only to finally learn this morning that hibiscus is bad for conception and pregnancy and now I feel like I just screwed up this cycle :( Super emotional anyways right now (thx progesterone) and this sure doesn't help! :(

After several months of NTNP and then TTC.. this is our first month TTC with OPKs with AF due on Monday. I'm 10 DPO today and dying to test but trying to hold out.

Also just found this new herbal tea that I like and have been drinking it the past few days only to finally learn this morning that hibiscus is bad for conception and pregnancy and now I feel like I just screwed up this cycle :( Super emotional anyways right now (thx progesterone) and this sure doesn't help! :(

Sorry @AzureOrchid That's hard! But I'm sure it's still a possibility! Good luck for when you test <3

My bestie was nice enough to get me some frer’s while she was in the next town over. Couldn’t wait and tested twice yesterday and both bfn :( 15dpo is ending and no af in sight. No clue what is going on and it’s something I can’t even explain. Maybe I am 2 days out on Ov which could explain it but honestly I should have gotten af today with my temp drop. Who knows but I’m about ready to give up on ttc#3 for good

My bestie was nice enough to get me some frer’s while she was in the next town over. Couldn’t wait and tested twice yesterday and both bfn :( 15dpo is ending and no af in sight. No clue what is going on and it’s something I can’t even explain. Maybe I am 2 days out on Ov which could explain it but honestly I should have gotten af today with my temp drop. Who knows but I’m about ready to give up on ttc#3 for good

Did you try with FMU?

So sorry that must be really hard for you :(

Did you try with FMU?

So sorry that must be really hard for you :(
First frer was with smu and 2nd was late afternoon. I skipped today and waiting until the morning and using the last frer with fmu and I’ll see what my temp is doing too. Strange I have not had this issue before and not been pregnant or Ov was wrong but bbt chart and opk’s show it’s all accurate so who knows

Thanks @Lightning7 !!

Turns out I may have been overreacting a teeny tiny bit and possibly for a good reason.... looks like I'm pregnant!!! After bawling my eyes out yesterday morning and talking to my SO, I tested in the evening and low and behold, there it was!! Confirmed this morning with another easy@home and a FRER on the same urine sample and the positive came up right away.

We're over the moon right now and I'm booked in with my Dr on Monday!!

I can't thank the ladies in this forum enough for the help and support up to this point. We have been NTNP for over a year and started to seriously TTC for 3 cycles now.

Thanks @Lightning7 !!

Turns out I may have been overreacting a teeny tiny bit and possibly for a good reason.... looks like I'm pregnant!!! After bawling my eyes out yesterday morning and talking to my SO, I tested in the evening and low and behold, there it was!! Confirmed this morning with another easy@home and a FRER on the same urine sample and the positive came up right away.

We're over the moon right now and I'm booked in with my Dr on Monday!!

I can't thank the ladies in this forum enough for the help and support up to this point. We have been NTNP for over a year and started to seriously TTC for 3 cycles now.

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->