• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February...a month for Making Love & Making Babies!!!

Hey ladies, just checking in with y'all. Sorry I haven't been around much. AF came on Sunday so now I just wait to O again. It feels like so far away!!!
Are you still planning on testing on Friday, beaglemom?? I can't wait to hear! I've been reading a lot about IUI lately just bc I guess it'll be our next option if it doesn't happen on it's own soon. I just need to figure out if anywhere else here does it cheaper. My RE wants 2,000. Ugh. I saw on my gyno's website that they do IUI as well so I thought about seeing how much it was there, and I know it's a lot cheaper without the monitoring so it's something for me to look into.

And on a funny note, I slipped and fell on some rocks on Saturday. So now I have a huuuge bruise on my ass cheek. Omg. It hurts so bad, but it's my butt cheek so I can't help but just laugh. Oh, clumsiness, you get me everytime. Lol

Hey ladies, just checking in with y'all. Sorry I haven't been around much. AF came on Sunday so now I just wait to O again. It feels like so far away!!!
Are you still planning on testing on Friday, beaglemom?? I can't wait to hear! I've been reading a lot about IUI lately just bc I guess it'll be our next option if it doesn't happen on it's own soon. I just need to figure out if anywhere else here does it cheaper. My RE wants 2,000. Ugh. I saw on my gyno's website that they do IUI as well so I thought about seeing how much it was there, and I know it's a lot cheaper without the monitoring so it's something for me to look into.

And on a funny note, I slipped and fell on some rocks on Saturday. So now I have a huuuge bruise on my ass cheek. Omg. It hurts so bad, but it's my butt cheek so I can't help but just laugh. Oh, clumsiness, you get me everytime. Lol

well I tested yesterday and got neg. So will either test tomorrow or Friday.

As far as cost, my gyno is doing mine. Her office charges $220 and I had to pay about that much at the ivf clinic to get semen sample washed. So about $450 which is better than $2000.

Well I took my first ovidrel shot last night. I made my DH do it for me. Wasn't too bad. Now I feel really bloated today! I hate feeling fat:( How are you Savvy and everyone else.

T-minus 15 hrs until IUI :)

Yay! Good luck with your IUI tomorrow morning! :)
Bloating is the worst...with my stomach issues I get random bloating a few days a week. The best thing I have found for bloating is to lay face down on your stomach for about 5-10 minutes, then I usually roll over on my back and alternate legs bringing them up to my chest. I do this on the floor and it seems to relax and relieve some of the bloating.

I know bloating is no fun and definitely not funny, but picturing this in my head gave me a good laugh. I hope everyones bloating turns into a bump soon!

I know bloating is no fun and definitely not funny, but picturing this in my head gave me a good laugh. I hope everyones bloating turns into a bump soon!

FBG, I was complaining about how bloated I was and my hubby looked at me and made a comment on how I was going to be bloated for 9 months soon...now that is the bloated look I want!! :haha:

Hi Allison! Glad you checked in. Sorry AF got you again this month. A few of us are starting over again and hoping this is the month for all of us here! Keep us posted on your progress!

Hey ladies...just ran across this video...I never knew Jimmy Fallon had fertility issues. Sometimes it just feels nice to see someone like that being so open & honest & feeling the same as we do.

https://www.today.com/entertainment/jimmy-fallon-reveals-awful-5-year-fertility-struggle-6C10904037

So I think I may be out guys. I have had pretty intense cramping all day...but not spotting which is weird. I have had cramping before AF other times. Anyways, I just went to the bathroom & when I wiped, there was a significant amount of brown blood. I should know more in the AM. But the way I am feeling, I really expect to have it full blown by then. Of course, I plan to google a bit before bed. The other issue I am now having is if this is AF, my cycles are becoming shorter. And my LP this cycle is definitely not sufficient compared to the past cycles. So last month I believe it was 26-27 days & this one would be 27. Would the clomid cause the shorter cycle? Is this a sign of low progesterone or thin lining? So confused. This was a clomid cycle, so I at least expected a 30 day cycle like before. I am trying not to be too bummed. I am also trying to hold on the the hope it could have been IB. I also have to figure out how/when to let my husband know. I really hope for a delay at work tomorrow, because I don't think I can stand getting up early.

Beaglemom, I am hoping AF stays away from you. When I had my bfp back in December I had some constant light cramping and the day before I had one wipe full of brown blood/cm. It isn't over until AF arrives and hopefully it is just IB.

I love Jimmy Fallon! So sad that him and his wife also went through a lot of the same things we are, such a sweet success story though now that they have their LO Winnie! :)

Beaglemom, I am hoping AF stays away from you. When I had my bfp back in December I had some constant light cramping and the day before I had one wipe full of brown blood/cm. It isn't over until AF arrives and hopefully it is just IB.

I love Jimmy Fallon! So sad that him and his wife also went through a lot of the same things we are, such a sweet success story though now that they have their LO Winnie! :)

Well I did not wake up to a full flow...so I am still trying to hold on to some hope. I had pretty much nothing this morning. When I woke up at 4 am I knew AF was not here...just didn't feel the same. Usually when I go to bed I take Tylenol pm to help me sleep bc if I wake up in the middle of the night, the cramps are awful & I can barely go back to sleep. So I have some dull cramping again this morning. I woke up at 4 & it is now 8:30. I have not had much to drink so I will try a cheapo test. I am not expecting much.

Thanks Savvy, that really sounds exactly like what I had. It is so hard to explain especially to my husband. But it wasn't on my underwear, just when I wiped. Glob is not the right word...more like a heavy streak when I wiped.

Work is tentatively scheduled for noon. I have to call in at 10 for an update. Really hoping for another snow day.

BeagleMom. . . sounds pretty positive. If you normally dont spot before af. Sounds like ib to me. especially if it clears up and goes away. last month i thought af had come early and then disappeared. . .a few days later bfp. good luck.

BeagleMom. . . sounds pretty positive. If you normally dont spot before af. Sounds like ib to me. especially if it clears up and goes away. last month i thought af had come early and then disappeared. . .a few days later bfp. good luck.

thanks...i usually do spot but this was heavier and just different. My test was neg but I read if it is ib I may have to wait a few more days. My husband is saying different is good. We will see.

Thanks for trying to keep me positive

So to add on to all this nonsense, I have felt nauseous all day. I don't want to look at this as a symptom.

Well I did not wake up to a full flow...so I am still trying to hold on to some hope. I had pretty much nothing this morning. When I woke up at 4 am I knew AF was not here...just didn't feel the same. Usually when I go to bed I take Tylenol pm to help me sleep bc if I wake up in the middle of the night, the cramps are awful & I can barely go back to sleep. So I have some dull cramping again this morning. I woke up at 4 & it is now 8:30. I have not had much to drink so I will try a cheapo test. I am not expecting much.

Thanks Savvy, that really sounds exactly like what I had. It is so hard to explain especially to my husband. But it wasn't on my underwear, just when I wiped. Glob is not the right word...more like a heavy streak when I wiped.

Work is tentatively scheduled for noon. I have to call in at 10 for an update. Really hoping for another snow day.

Mine was definitely more like a big streak or splotches of brown tinged cm. It sounds like it is the right time for some IB and the cramps could be the little bean snuggling in! Of course it would take a few days to get a bfp...fx'd! I really hope this is it for you! :)

Not much new here...just waiting for a blazing positive opk. We started SMEP last night and I am convinced that we will catch this eggie!

Finally got my free reading. It is not TTC specific, but I did tell her that is what brought me to the psychics. Some of it is true, but things like this I don't put a whole lot of weight into. But it is fun to read. This was Psychic Mezzona if anyone is interested.

You are grounded and presently in a good place with a mission in mind. You are set on an idea and plan to follow it through to completion. You are creative and you are very good at a variety of things. You have a need to express yourself creatively.. You are very much focused and achieve what you set out to do. You are on a journey to shed light on something or bring light to something. You haven’t quite got there just yet but the path is clear you are moving in the right direction.
You are confident, and speak your mind easily, you stand your ground. You are respected for your strength and ability to see things thru.
You have come from a past where you weren’t seeing things for what they really were. You were in a negative type situation where you could not see your way out. You succeeded in rising above this and were able to break free of it. You have a new attitude and can now see the future clearly and in a positive light which is awesome and needed.
If it is children that you want in life, it is definitely in your future. You will be very happy and also in a financial situation that supports a family as well. Money will flow easily and is balanced allowing you freedom. This could also be a birth of a new idea that takes off and is fruitful.

6 Month forecast
February standing your ground you know your place you are in charge
March You find yourself in a negative place, let go of the past move on.
April New beginnings rebirth rising above it all
May Happy Month full of possible outcomes Fruitful abundant very positive
June Taking a lot on, feeling weighed down with responsibility don’t be afraid to ask for assistance regain your focus
July Feeling confident able to balance all things

Thanks, savvy. I am trying to be optimistic, but at the same time realistic.

Allison, so nice to hear from you! Sorry AF got you, urgh. I know the feeling about waiting to O. It feels like an eternity these days. Seems almost as bad as the TWW sometimes, lol. How exciting that you're considering IUI!

beaglemom, I'm so happy that AF hasn't gotten you yet... I know you're hopeful and at the same time trying not to be too hopeful. But your DH is right... maybe different is better... if it seems different, it could be for a VERY good and happy reason, hehe! FXd for you. I'm still feeling very hopeful for ya'. Especially with the TONS of women who have spotting and then get BFPs. I hear of that a LOT.

misaacs, is your IUI today? GL Hun! Can't wait to hear how it goes, wuhu!

savvy, any luck with the OPKs? Its still early for you, so you probably haven't seen a pos yet, but it's good that you're testing early... it could creep up on you any day now. It did for me once, before I was taking Clomid. I just decided to go out on cd8 one time and by the CB digital on my lunch because I was curious (the first or second month of temping too, so I didn't know for sure when I was O'ing). I took it back to work with me and used it at lunch and it was a smiley! I was like holy crap!! If I hadn't bought it that day, I would've missed my surge for sure.

FBG, anything new with you? I know you just started a new cycle. I'm feeling super hopeful for you this cycle. Like me, you got that first month after m/c behind you, and now you're having a real AF, and on to a new cycle. :) Like a fresh start almost.

AFM, I think I mentioned this in the other thread (the Loss thread I'm on with savvy and FBG maybe...?), so sorry if this is repetitive for any of you... but I had some serious O symptoms this time, almost worrisome, but I hope I dont need to worry. My LH surge was super strong, the lines were crazy dark (first month back on 50mg of clomid), which I look at as a good thing. But the night I O'd, after feeling that familiar crampy feeling that I'll get sometimes during O if I'm awake or even paying attention, I started to get some additional lower abdominal discomfort (almost pain). I'll sometimes feel a tugging or pulling sensation, but it's usually very, very faint, and it's usually only one side. I started feeling this major discomfort right before bedtime, and it was on both sides. I was still okay with it, thinking ok, at least i'm having a good O. Well, I was in so much pain at 4am, that I was dreaming about it, and actually woke up!! I couldn't get comfortable and couldnt get back to sleep, it was so bad. I mean, I wouldnt say I was doubled over in pain. But it was painful, and extremely uncomfortable. I eventually had to get some Advil. It made it more bearable and I did fall back asleep, and when I woke up in the morning, it was mostly gone... just maybe a little soreness and tightness like my poor ovaries had been through the grinder. It didnt come back after that, so I'm not worried about it anymore... if it was a bunch of cysts from the clomid or something, they'd still be hurting. But anyone have any ideas what that could've been???

BeagleMom thanks for sharing that reading. Sounds like shes saying conceive in April and find out in May? I know I am reading into the reading but it kinda sounds like your other psychic readings.

i think youll get your bfp this month!

Thanks everyone...I hope it is a positive this month...but if it's not, I think I am more prepared for the next IUI.

Erin, my first month on clomid, O was very intense. It felt like my whole insides had been blown up like a balloon. Sex was even uncomfortable. I had major lower back pain. I didn't even eat dinner because I didn't want to get off of the couch. I don't think it is anything to worry about, but I don't have any experience with cysts. But I had talked to other clomid users who felt the same way. I told my dr I only felt that way month 1 & she didn't seem concerned. She said my body had probably gotten a tolerance to it. I didn't feel anything like it this month even though I had a month off last month. I think it is a really good sign of a super strong egg...maybe two ;)

Oh & I def feel good about the upcoming months...most of the psychics gave me Jan or around April...& April coincides with a Jan delivery.

Thanks everyone...I hope it is a positive this month...but if it's not, I think I am more prepared for the next IUI.

Erin, my first month on clomid, O was very intense. It felt like my whole insides had been blown up like a balloon. Sex was even uncomfortable. I had major lower back pain. I didn't even eat dinner because I didn't want to get off of the couch. I don't think it is anything to worry about, but I don't have any experience with cysts. But I had talked to other clomid users who felt the same way. I told my dr I only felt that way month 1 & she didn't seem concerned. She said my body had probably gotten a tolerance to it. I didn't feel anything like it this month even though I had a month off last month. I think it is a really good sign of a super strong egg...maybe two ;)

Oh, thats right, I recall you saying that now... I remember we joined up on these threads in your second month on clomid I think, and you mentioned that your first cycle on it was so uncomfortable during O that you were on the couch not wanting to move! Thanks for reminding me of that... I feel better now, at least its not something I need to worry about. And funny that you said two eggs! A couple of ladies in my 35+ thread mentioned that since I felt it equally on both sides. I'd love twins! But even though I'm feeling very optimistic for this cycle, I doubt I'd be THAT lucky for twins, lol! Anyway, thanks for sharing that again, I feel better about that. My lower back was hurting too. And when I woke up at 4am, I would try to roll over, but when my hip hit the mattress, I felt this super strong pressure coming in sideways. But on my back, I felt a super strong pressure like something pushing down. So it was a lose-lose. I curled up in a ball until the Advil kicked in. It better have been worth it, ha!

EDIT:
Oh, I should add... I didnt have this feeling with 25mg of the clomid, and I dont even recall it in my first cycle of 50mg (when i got prego). Unless I did feel it, but just attributed it to something else. It's possible I just wasn't quite as aware of how O could feel during that time, and just thought I was having constipation issues or something, haha! I just dont recall.

Erin, sorry to hear you had such a rough night during O. I hate not feeling well when I am super tired! But on the positive side of things you know you had a really strong, good O (maybe even two eggs!!) which is awesome! You had very well timed BDing and I know you were thinking of taking the prog supps to help keep your bean cozy! I am super excited for you!

Beaglemom, what a fun reading! How have you been feeling today? Any more spotting or cramping?

misaacs, I hope your IUI went good today! Love to hear an update when you have a chance!

Anyone else have an update? I am still just waiting around...CD8...hoping I O sooner than later! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->