February...a month for Making Love & Making Babies!!!

It was quiet here today! I unfortunately have no news to report..still - opk...

How are you feeling misaacs?

Beaglemom, anymore spotting? So you are like 14+dpo? Fx'd that this is it and you get your bfp soon!!

Beaglemom, anymore spotting? So you are like 14+dpo? Fx'd that this is it and you get your bfp soon!!

I think today is 14 dpo. Continual light spotting. Mostly see it when I wipe. Not much on a pantyliner. I'm getting nervous. Still light cramping. Usually AF comes through the night but I don't feel any signs yet. Just another waiting game.

Sorry no pos opk. I know that is annoying.

Doing alright...I have had pain on my right side like O pain or something a lot today. Was even tender when I was walking around at work today. Took an opk because I was nervous but was - will take another in am to see what it says. Hope you get a + opk soon savvy. Beaglemom no af is great!!! Let us know what test says.

Beaglemom, 14dpo is great! I am really hoping this is it for you!
I am wondering if I just ovulate late, like last cycle was on CD17. I guess I need to work on extending my LP so it is longer than 9 days. I should hopefully get a + opk in a few days.

Misaacs, sorry you had some pain, hope you are doing better. It could always have been implantation! :)

I am wondering if I just ovulate late, like last cycle was on CD17. I guess I need to work on extending my LP so it is longer than 9 days. I should hopefully get a + opk in a few days.

Misaacs, sorry you had some pain, hope you are doing better. It could always have been implantation! :)

So I am so confused :wacko: I took another opk today with fmu because of the O type pain I had yesterday. I took a pic to ask you all if you thought it looks + :shrug:
photo.jpg

So I am so confused :wacko: I took another opk today with fmu because of the O type pain I had yesterday. I took a pic to ask you all if you thought it looks + :shrug:
View attachment 734695

It does not look quite positive to me. And I heard once you have a pos not to test anymore bc it only causes confusion. I think any pains you are having could very well be a result of the IUI or the drugs you were on. I know it is hard, but try to relax. You are going to drive yourself batty ! :)

I am out this cycle, guys. Everything came right on time except I had to wait until later in the morning like last cycle. Normally it happens overnight. I was still hopeful up until I saw it. Because I woke up feeling so awful but there was absolutely nothing when I went to the bathroom. Oh, well. On to IUI #2. I just need to call the dr & get my next dose of clomid.

View attachment 734695

It does not look quite positive to me. And I heard once you have a pos not to test anymore bc it only causes confusion. I think any pains you are having could very well be a result of the IUI or the drugs you were on. I know it is hard, but try to relax. You are going to drive yourself batty ! :)

I am going nuts!! So scared I didn't O on day of IUI plus temp is low still too. Not up like usual after I O. So I have been testing almost everyday since day of IUI to see if I get a + because day of IUI was - too.

I am out this cycle, guys. Everything came right on time except I had to wait until later in the morning like last cycle. Normally it happens overnight. I was still hopeful up until I saw it. Because I woke up feeling so awful but there was absolutely nothing when I went to the bathroom. Oh, well. On to IUI #2. I just need to call the dr & get my next dose of clomid.

So sorry you had to get AF!! I really though it was it for you :hugs:

So sorry beaglemom! :hugs: I bet round #2 is just what you will need and now you will know what to expect with the IUI and hopefully this time the weather will cooperate!

View attachment 734695

Sorry misaacs, it doesn't look positive to me. Sorry I can't remember...Did you ever get a + opk before your IUI? Also do you have a link to your chart? If you wish to share it, I could look at your temps...I am obviously no expert but can offer friendly, positive advice!

So sorry beaglemom! :hugs: I bet round #2 is just what you will need and now you will know what to expect with the IUI and hopefully this time the weather will cooperate!

Thanks for the support & encouragement. I am just trying to get through this day at work. I am pretty emotional...hormones & dissappointment. I know I will feel better tomorrow. Just trying not to think about it much. I am waiting for the nurse to call me back so I can go ahead & get my clomid. I think I will try to find some progesterone at the vitamin store on my own. Dr doesn't seem to think I need it, but I can't see how it can hurt.

I just checked the calendar & CD 14-18 is a Mon-Fri. So no reason I should not be able to time #2 appropriately. I guess I need to do inventory on my opks as well. I am just really trying to get moving on this cycle & forget everything about last cycle. Time to clear the dry erase board & move on.

Trying to be productive & proactive in trying to get my insurance straight...I thought IUI was covered, but now can't find where I saw it. I talked to customer service & she was nice but I could tell she was just reading the policy & had no clue what I was really talking about. She named some pretty extensive stuff that was covered, so I can't imagine why IUI isn't. But insurance is funny that way.

Thanks for the support & encouragement. I am just trying to get through this day at work. I am pretty emotional...hormones & dissappointment. I know I will feel better tomorrow. Just trying not to think about it much. I am waiting for the nurse to call me back so I can go ahead & get my clomid. I think I will try to find some progesterone at the vitamin store on my own. Dr doesn't seem to think I need it, but I can't see how it can hurt.

I just checked the calendar & CD 14-18 is a Mon-Fri. So no reason I should not be able to time #2 appropriately. I guess I need to do inventory on my opks as well. I am just really trying to get moving on this cycle & forget everything about last cycle. Time to clear the dry erase board & move on.

Trying to be productive & proactive in trying to get my insurance straight...I thought IUI was covered, but now can't find where I saw it. I talked to customer service & she was nice but I could tell she was just reading the policy & had no clue what I was really talking about. She named some pretty extensive stuff that was covered, so I can't imagine why IUI isn't. But insurance is funny that way.

I understand! Its like we did IUI it is right there by my eggs why did it not work?! How is it possible? I hope you can make it through your day. When you get home or on the drive home you can let it out. Or vent to us. And insurance SUCKS! At least mine does and I work for a school, government job but as a teacher you don't get government insurance. They get it for us through a private agency. Hope you find where you read it so you can hopefully get it covered. Get your opks together and focus on IUI #2:happydance: This one will have great timing from what you said and its all about the right timing!

View attachment 734695

Sorry misaacs, it doesn't look positive to me. Sorry I can't remember...Did you ever get a + opk before your IUI? Also do you have a link to your chart? If you wish to share it, I could look at your temps...I am obviously no expert but can offer friendly, positive advice!

Let me give you the time line. So ultrasound was Tuesday. He said to have intercourse that night and do trigger shot. Check and check. Then Wednesday no BDing and I did not do opk (think I should have done opk here). Thursday morning took opk and it was pretty identical to the photo. Also I chart on an app called My days and I don't think you can link it but will put the temps. below. I was not very good at it either soo....

2/2 97.74
2/3 97.81
2/4 97.61
2/5 97.41
2/6 97.64
2/7 97.35
2/13 97.41 <--IUI
2/14 98.11
2/15 98.05
2/17 97.44
2/18 97.35

So I was tired of worrying so I called my REs office and spoke to the nurse. I told her how my right side is really tender even when I walk and I asked to see if maybe the ovidrel did not work. So said "Oh good!" I said "Umm what?" She said well I don't want to get your hopes up or anything but that is a great sign. She said that implantation of a fertilized egg can happen 5 days after IUI. And when that happens that can cause the ovary to pop back out and be tender. So she said it was a great sign. So I was worried for nothing!! Hope it sticks and I get my :bfp:

So I was tired of worrying so I called my REs office and spoke to the nurse. I told her how my right side is really tender even when I walk and I asked to see if maybe the ovidrel did not work. So said "Oh good!" I said "Umm what?" She said well I don't want to get your hopes up or anything but that is a great sign. She said that implantation of a fertilized egg can happen 5 days after IUI. And when that happens that can cause the ovary to pop back out and be tender. So she said it was a great sign. So I was worried for nothing!! Hope it sticks and I get my :bfp:

That's great news! I hope she is right. This is not your first, right? And you never felt this before? So it could be very good. I really hope I do not have to go the RE route with IUI because I know your body is going through so much with all those meds. I really hope this is a V-Day baby for you!

My nurse called me back & put in my clomid scipt. She said sorry it didn't work for you. I just said what can you do? Just need to go at it again. I really do feel much better about it this time. Last cycle, day 1 was on a Friday, so it really stressed me out. With CD 1 being on a Tuesday, I think I have a better shot at a clear pos opk mid week.

That is why we are here, for support and encouragement! This whole ttc thing gets a bit crazy at times and it is good to have some understanding ladies to help get us through the bad times.

So glad it looks like your O time will line up during the week! Now that you know what to expect for timing and the procedure at least you will be ready and hopefully that will put your mind at ease too.

Insurance is crazy...I am very thankful for what is covered but I don't understand why other things are not covered. I hope you can get things worked out with your insurance so you don't have to pay such high medical bills.

Well that is excellent news! I am hoping we see your BFP announcement very soon!! :)

That's great news! I hope she is right. This is not your first, right? And you never felt this before? So it could be very good. I really hope I do not have to go the RE route with IUI because I know your body is going through so much with all those meds. I really hope this is a V-Day baby for you!

My nurse called me back & put in my clomid scipt. She said sorry it didn't work for you. I just said what can you do? Just need to go at it again. I really do feel much better about it this time. Last cycle, day 1 was on a Friday, so it really stressed me out. With CD 1 being on a Tuesday, I think I have a better shot at a clear pos opk mid week.

I was on a lot of meds. Well, they are still in my system so technically I still am. But you know its not bad AT ALL. I actually love them because I know that I am O. Whereas before I never got a + opk even on clomid. So if you do have to (which I hope you don't) in the future just know it isn't bad. And no I have not had this before for 2 days. It feels like this for a little bit when I am around O time. And it's weird...I did the hcg trigger shot but I have NO pregnancy symptoms which they say you will get since that is the pregnancy hormone. So maybe when I am pregnant I wont have many symptoms?? I have just been really tired. I slept a ton this weekend. Then last night I slept for a little over 7 hours but I did not go to bed when I was tired. Which was 8pm lol. I am really glad that you will probably get a mid week + opk. That will be great timing for you to be able to go to the doctor. Don't know where you are located but I am in Ohio and the weather is getting better and warmer. Hope it is for you too!

So I am feeling really down today...last night BIL called to say they are expecting baby #2. What is wrong with me, instead of being happy for them I was angry and then after DH left for work today I actually cried, I am still sitting here 4 hours later crying. I always had a great relationship with my MIL until last year when her first grandchild was born, now she barely talks to me anymore. It has been really hard for me.

As the days pass my opks continue to get lighter, I am on CD14 and never had a rise in temp...why are my opks getting lighter? I feel so lousy right now...please someone post some good news to cheer me up. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->