February & March 2022 miracles

@VictoriaMay oooh Sweden is amazing :D go for it! I'm from England and I choose to live here, I chose to stay here after I got divorced too, it's just... better ^_^ thanks for the welcome! Hate this low symptom life, I even had some stabbing pains which are kinda my pre-af pains which drove me to despair the past 2 days, I haven't been here before, I don't know what's ok, not ok, what is my body being preggo, or what's just the progesterone.. argh! ](*,)

@Lucy3 Thankyou! Ahh yeah just the bf is Brazilian, I'm British :D it's about the same for me, was colder than UK a few years ago for winter, but now we don't even see that much snow here in Stockholm :(:( sorry about the cm, I bet that's super scary! I'm 100% sure your dr will shrug it off with "unless you're bleeding it's fine" but i'm cynical after years of shoddy healthcare :-=:roll: fingers crossed your cramping and mine is just natural goings on, I don't think anything we can tell the drs apart from "omg i'm in agony" or "omg i'm bleeding everywhere" will be outside the realms of "normal" right now #-o

I just got my 3+ on a digi!

I don’t really have many symptoms except feeling more hungry, which actually hasn’t been as bad today as in the last few days. I’ve been less tired too but my boobs seem a little sorer. I’m really worried about a loss.

AD702250-33AC-4D81-9946-DFDE4C483B76.jpeg

@patienceiav Baby number 7 here and I can say with every one of my pregnancies I get bad af type cramps it's so scary but nothing bad unless it gets severe and or u have bleeding. Hope your feeling ok now xx

I felt like this pregnancy was going so fast until I hit 20 weeks now it's dragging sooo much!!

Oh yay @loeylo ! How many weeks are you again? Get a ticker! :) I did one at 5 weeks and got 2-3 weeks and got my hcg tested the next day and it was 2020 so yours must be above that!

@patienceiav how’s no symptoms life going? I’m still feeling good which is annoying! Spotting stopped, it was so strange, a tiny little clot came out, like tiny with no bleeding so my guess is something at my cervix that needed to come out. Who knows! That’s sad you don’t get snow in Stockholm much anymore. I was million dollar listing New York and love Frederik who is from Sweden!

Oh yay @loeylo ! How many weeks are you again? Get a ticker! :) I did one at 5 weeks and got 2-3 weeks and got my hcg tested the next day and it was 2020 so yours must be above that!

@patienceiav how’s no symptoms life going? I’m still feeling good which is annoying! Spotting stopped, it was so strange, a tiny little clot came out, like tiny with no bleeding so my guess is something at my cervix that needed to come out. Who knows! That’s sad you don’t get snow in Stockholm much anymore. I was million dollar listing New York and love Frederik who is from Sweden!
I’m 5 weeks and 2 days. I knew my hcg would be high because of how high it was at 14/16dpo and it was doubling decently. I think the threshold for 3+ is 2500 so basically if I didn’t get 5+ it would have been pretty obvious I’d miscarry. I have another digital test which I’ll take in a few days.
I’m not getting a ticker until my scan which is next Wednesday.
Done a cheap test this morning and the line showed really dark as soon as the urine passed it. That’s the first time that has happened this pregnancy, and the only other time I remember it happening was with dd.
I just don’t think I feel sick enough for it to be a viable pregnancy. I was definitely sick by this point with dd.

Can I join in? I got my bfp on 6th July. Looks like my edd would be around 10th March. Feeling on/ off ok. Fingers crossed for us all

Welcome @iak! How exciting!

@Catmumof4 lol so many girls! Love it!

@loeylo oh that makes sense if it’s 2500 for 3+ weeks, I was close but not quite there. I wouldn’t worry about not feeling sick yet. My pregnancies have all been different in that way, this time I’m only just starting to feel a bit nauseous but with my ds I was a lot sooner. You’re getting closer to scan day, v exciting!

Well I have my scan this afternoon, I didn't sleep well at all last night wondering what today will bring. I havent had any more bleedibg since Tuesday and I seem to be getting the yellow discharge that I had before so I hoping that is something positive and that baby will be ok.
I will let you know once I get back. Keep everything crossed for us.

Welcome @iak!

@Trixiebell I'm praying that all is well at your scan today.

I had my first scan this morning. I was so nervous because the tech measured my uterus and ovaries for a good 5 minutes before FINALLY getting to the baby. The baby is measuring spot on and the heart rate was 124 bpm.

@loeylo the coveted 3+, congrats! I understand that this feels uncertain still, I hope for the best :) let's hope this one is just going to be an easier ride for you, perhaps it means having a boy since your girl made you sick? Hugs!

@Lucy3 I'm starting to accept it a bit, but I hate not feeling preggo at all :( you spend sometimes eternities cycle after cycle symptom spotting like a lunatic, only to be robbed of them after implantation? Feels injust :( it's still just me and my boobs so far, a very slight stretched sensation if I roll over in bed, or stretch, which is a very new feeling for me. I'm super pleased the spotting stopped, it's good your body was able to get rid of that clot without causing any problems too! :) Stockholm is many wonderful things, but snowy in the wintertime is no longer one of them, unfortunately :(

@Catmumof4 that's actually very reassuring, thankyou :) I have started to wonder if the pain isn't also my back playing up, as I have old slipped discs which don't normally cause problems, but sometimes can manifest as frontal pain. It is sore back there too! Time for a massage, mr bf! :lol: sorry to hear it's dragging for you, it seems like pregnancy is an eternal wait! Waiting for BFP, waiting to be past the scary MC zone, waiting to give birth :mrgreen: it sounds like you'll be very heavily preggo once the weather has cooled down a bit, hope that's a nice time for you :)

@iak super welcome! :) what are your symptoms like so far? anything to compare to, or very different from, your first?

@Trixiebell I really really really hope for good news today, I'm mega pleased the spotting has gone away, yellow discharge sounds like a good replacement at least :)

It is good news!! :D
Baby is absolutely fine, the first thing they said we can see baby with a very good heartbeat.
Currently measuring just over 3cm and exactly 9 weeks. Baby was wriggling all over the place.
I am so happy. I will post a pic when I get home, to say I had a full bladder it isn't the clearest picture but I am more than happy about baby :):cloud9:

I had a thought, is anyone else taking progesterone suppositories, or knows about them? With all this "I felt more pregnant before af was meant to show" gloom, I keep worrying that the progesterone would stop me from bleeding if I had miscarried early on, and Google won't help me one bit! Does anyone have any experience with this?

That's fantastic news about both of your scans @Trixiebell and @SuperwomanTTC I'm so pleased for you both.

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and we have our next scan booked for 8 weeks and 1 day. My last 3 losses have all been around the same point (8 wks, 8w3d and 8w4d) so it would be lovely to see a wee bean with a strong heartbeat next Saturday.

Welcome @iak!

@Trixiebell I'm praying that all is well at your scan today.

I had my first scan this morning. I was so nervous because the tech measured my uterus and ovaries for a good 5 minutes before FINALLY getting to the baby. The baby is measuring spot on and the heart rate was 124 bpm.
Thank you so pleased your scan went well. How many weeks are you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->