February & March 2022 miracles

@Rebaby i was overdid the water with my scan! He laughed and said go and empty it.

@Reiko_ctu thanks so much for your thoughts, they really give me hope. I spoke with the OB today, actually her nurse, and she has booked me in for next Friday as thats when I’m free from home isolation, or my parole is granted lol. Still have red blood when I wipe and dark globs come out but they’re not huge. But the best news is my Doppler came and it picked up a heartbeat of 131 then 160! Not for long, maybe 5 seconds but surely that means something!? Seriously a little miracle bean if it clung on in there :kiss:

@loeylo argh a whole year! Every day? Much worse than post cs- for starters you don’t have a lovely midwife doing it for you. Hope you can switch to aspirin or something less invasive

@loeylo argh a whole year! Every day? Much worse than post cs- for starters you don’t have a lovely midwife doing it for you. Hope you can switch to aspirin or something less invasive
Yes every day! Df had to do them once I got out after my c section so that’s not totally new. I need to stay on them for the whole pregnancy and then 6-12 weeks after (not sure exactly)
Can’t switch to aspirin as I’ll also be on aspirin (150mg) once I hit 12 weeks.

Hello ladies!

I got my BFP!

I was wondering if you minded my tagging along? *technically* I am due april 1st according to LMP. But as you can see in my signature, DS1 and DS2 were born 37+2 and 37+1 so I am fully expecting a March baby over here haha.

<3

@Rebaby Thanks for your answer :D I suppose you had an abdominal one? Going by what @loeylo mentioned, I'll need an empty one since it's 100% they'll do a vaginal one here, I'm booked in for a glorified "gynecological visit" and in Sweden it seems like vUS is the way to go this early on. Good to know ^_^

@Rebaby Thanks for your answer :D I suppose you had an abdominal one? Going by what @loeylo mentioned, I'll need an empty one since it's 100% they'll do a vaginal one here, I'm booked in for a glorified "gynecological visit" and in Sweden it seems like vUS is the way to go this early on. Good to know ^_^
I’d honestly go full. In certain circumstances, abdominal is better. If they want to do tv they will just have you go empty your bladder. I’ve had a lot of early scans and it’s far easier to empty your bladder than it is to fill it.

Hello ladies!

I got my BFP!

I was wondering if you minded my tagging along? *technically* I am due april 1st according to LMP. But as you can see in my signature, DS1 and DS2 were born 37+2 and 37+1 so I am fully expecting a March baby over here haha.

<3

Best news! Welcome :hugs2:

Yes an abdominal one. I'm in the UK and regardless of where I go for my scans they always advise a full bladder but sometimes will ask you to empty it so they can do an internal instead. If they've advised you it will definitely be TV then your bladder will need to be empty instead.

I can't remember who but some one on here had the rubbish scan with the rubbish sonogropher? I had a scan 2 weeks ago and baby being big u would think would be great but the machine was one of the old ones and I couldn't tell a damn thing on it (with this being baby 7 u recognise some bits usually!!) She couldn't even tell so it goes to show the quality of the machines make a huge difference!! Seeing a heartbeat is the main thing!!

@Lucy3 I'm so glad the bleeding has slowed down and I'm really preying this is a sticky super bean for you!! Xx

@Lucy3
I had a miscarriage at 10+4 weeks and the Bleedimg Was extremely heavy. It came out in gushes (TMI)
I also had alot of clots some small and some large. The cramps were hurendous.
I had to go to hospital and they told me I had lost the baby and I had to have a D&C.

Also with all my chemicals the bleeding was very heavy and clots and alot of pain.

The blood was bright red too.

I'm really hoping u are not having a loss and it's something like a cervical erosion or a SCH.

Really hope u get to speak to a medical professional soon. It sucks that u can't go and get a scan.
I'm just praying everything turns out OK with you.
With all my losses I was filling a pad every half hour or so.
Those were the big night time pads too.

My losses have been
10+4 weeks
5+3 weeks
5+3 weeks
4+4 weeks
4+3 weeks
4+3 weeks
4+5 weeks
And all were very heavy bleeding.

I hope that helps u.

Thinking of you.

@BabyBrain80
I am so heartbroken for you hon and sad u have to leave . Sending very warm gentle hugs.

I can't remember who but some one on here had the rubbish scan with the rubbish sonogropher? I had a scan 2 weeks ago and baby being big u would think would be great but the machine was one of the old ones and I couldn't tell a damn thing on it (with this being baby 7 u recognise some bits usually!!) She couldn't even tell so it goes to show the quality of the machines make a huge difference!! Seeing a heartbeat is the main thing!!

@Lucy3 I'm so glad the bleeding has slowed down and I'm really preying this is a sticky super bean for you!! Xx

That was me, thanks for sharing. I think in the moment it was just so emotional, bringing back flashes of my loss in 2017.

Thanks to all of you for reassuring me, I actually do feel calmer now that I have gained some perspective. It's probably a combination of my weight and an old machine (and perhaps an inexperienced sonographer) that made it difficult. Luckily this wasn't at my normal medical practice, so my next scan (in 2 weeks) will be somewhere else.

That was me, thanks for sharing. I think in the moment it was just so emotional, bringing back flashes of my loss in 2017.

Thanks to all of you for reassuring me, I actually do feel calmer now that I have gained some perspective. It's probably a combination of my weight and an old machine (and perhaps an inexperienced sonographer) that made it difficult. Luckily this wasn't at my normal medical practice, so my next scan (in 2 weeks) will be somewhere else.

I think it was a inexperienced technician hon and also the old scanning machine.
I bet when I go for ure next scan everything will be spot on.

@Bloblo honestly, so many things can affect! Until I hit 10+ weeks they can never find ANYTHING with a regular echo, always need endo. For DS2 she wasnt even finding ANYTHING and then boom. Endo, baby, heartbeat! Im sorry they got you so stressed out. Glad little bean is ok!

My tests came, looks like there is still hcg! Does this look right for a diluted wee at 9 weeks? I have no clue as haven’t tested this late before

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->