FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

LoveSanrio

Reaction score
So here we are! It's almost February already, and time for another round of testers hoping for that BFP! I'm one of them! :haha: We have Valentine's Day this month, and my 3 year wedding anniversary is Feb. 23rd, so I would love to have a BFP this coming month!

So let me know what day you plan on testing, and I will put you down for that day! I think I will be testing on Feb. 12th.

FX for us all!!

Feb. 1st

eieio02

KLA85 :bfp: :dance: CONGRATS!

my2girlz

Feb. 2nd

Feb. 3rd

Feb. 4th

Feb. 5th

Gemie

jennahlou

Kesh89

Feb. 6th

Fossey

Feb. 7th

Feb. 8th

Feb. 9th

Feb. 10th

Wilsmom :witch: :hugs:

Kate_Live :witch: :hugs:

Babychka

SweetPotatoPi

Maria2611

ciz

Feb. 11th

Feb. 12th

Feb. 13th

LoveSanrio

<3 Feb. 14th <3

Becca_89

Bumpy121

Mintaroo

291 :witch: :hugs:

Imm100

craftymama :bfp: :dance:

lraes

Girly922

SlimBrit :bfp: :dance:

hoping4bbynm2

Goodwinone

Feb. 15th

Feb. 16th

Andrea28

Amanda1235

Feb. 17th

Feb. 18th

Sam10

Feb. 19th

Murmers0110

7Gembob

Feb. 20th

Feb. 21st

Feb. 22nd

Feb. 23rd

Pixiemama

Feb. 24th

Feb. 25th

Feb. 26th

Feb. 27th

Feb. 28th

Lara310809

Jelly.Bean

:dust::dust::dust:

Il be testing on valentines day feb 14th!!
Hopefully il be able to give the best valentines pressent ever :)

I'll be testing February 10th :0) We had a stillbirth in October and our baby Wil was due February 13th. It would be incredible to tell my husband our son is a big brother on his due date!

I'm testing February 14th- Valentine's Day! Please let this be my month! My due date would be my birthday!!!!

Feb 1st is our 10 yr anniversary, AF due feb 4th. Hoping I can get a 'pregnant' on a digital! I already know how I want to reveal!

Feb 1st is our 10 yr anniversary, AF due feb 4th. Hoping I can get a 'pregnant' on a digital! I already know how I want to reveal!

Happy early anniversary! Did you want me to put you down for the 1st, or the 4th?

Thank a lot ladies! I'm feelin' pretty good about this coming month, how about you guys? There seem to be lot's of anniversaries in February too!

Anyone else that wants to be added just let me know! :thumbup:

Happy early anniversary! Did you want me to put you down for the 1st, or the 4th?

Thank a lot ladies! I'm feelin' pretty good about this coming month, how about you guys? There seem to be lot's of anniversaries in February too!

Anyone else that wants to be added just let me know! :thumbup:

Ty!!! The first please

K, gotcha down for the 1st!

I am pretty excited to start this cycle! What CD is everyone else on? I am on CD 7 as of right now. My cycles are pretty long, 32 days!

I think when I test I will be 11 or 12 dpo....and that is being optimistic that I make it to that day to test. I am a sucker for peeing on sticks HAHA!

I always test early!

Af due 6th. 14th for testing would be great if a no show by then.

14th for me please im currently on cd6 really hoping this is the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->