FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

this is lookin' like a good month for sure!

So how is everyone today? I am doing pretty good. The only thing that has got me down today is that the water pump on my husband's jeep went out, so he is having to drive my car to work right now...which I HATE LOL! I hate when he drives my car! Not even for any particular reason really. I just don't like it...I guess because it is my little space of privacy. I don't even get much privacy in my own house bc we have 4 kids!

So I am soooooo ready for him to get his car fixed!

How is everyone else? How was your weekend?

Mind if I join? I will be testing February 14th

Join on in! The more the merrier! The 14th is definitely a popular day this month, for obvious reasons! How amazing would it be if we ALL got our BFP this month?! Would be the best freakin' thread EVERRRR!!! :haha:

Cd 1 for me today! Would love to test 14th but will only be 9dpo! Ohhhhh I would love a Bfp then!

I really want a Halloween baby too!

Hiya :)

Can you put me down for testing 14th please. AF not due until 16th but I'm hoping for a good present for OH.

Join on in! The more the merrier! The 14th is definitely a popular day this month, for obvious reasons! How amazing would it be if we ALL got our BFP this month?! Would be the best freakin' thread EVERRRR!!! :haha:
It's totally going to happen! hehe positive attitudes :thumbup:

im testing about 5th.. not very positive really but m never positive anymore xx

Cd 1 for me today! Would love to test 14th but will only be 9dpo! Ohhhhh I would love a Bfp then!

I really want a Halloween baby too!

Well ya never know! Some ladies get a BFP 9dpo! Just let me know when you decide to test, and I'll put you down!

It's totally going to happen! hehe positive attitudes :thumbup:

Hahaha! Exactly what I was thinking! :thumbup: I'm feelin' it for this month for sure!

I want to join! I'm due for AF on Feb 9th I think, but I would like to test either V-Day or the day before. I'm excited about this month, I'm excited about what it would mean for us to get pregnant this month, and I'm excited to go through ALL of it with you ladies! :happydance:

February 14th!!! I wouldn't want flowers or chocolates just a baby please..maybe the chocolates ;) wait and see

Af due 6th. 14th for testing would be great if a no show by then.

You have so much more willpower than me! I envy you haha!

Too many wasted early tests and disapointntment when af arrives 10 min after testing. Also hoping for a valentines day gift for my hubby :flower:

Yeah, I hear ya there. It sucks when AF arrives after testing. I always kick myself every month for testing early bc then I always have the question in my mind if the result was wrong bc I tested early ect, yet I always do it anyway! LOL! I am a POAS addict!

I would love for it to be my month! I would love to be able to have this be my anniversary gift to my husband! Would be so awesome!

Anyhow, FF is aggravating me half to death right now! It wont update my chart at all. Frustrating.

I would love for it to be my month! I would love to be able to have this be my anniversary gift to my husband! Would be so awesome!

Anyhow, FF is aggravating me half to death right now! It wont update my chart at all. Frustrating.

How do you like using FF? Not sure if I want to go that route. Hopefully I won't have to! [-o<

How do you like using FF? Not sure if I want to go that route. Hopefully I won't have to! [-o<

I never used FF to chart, but I used it when I was pregnant with my daughter and I LOVED it! I still talk to my moms from the DD board all the time and my daughter is 16 months old, i joined when i was 5 weeks pregnant

Thinking I may be out ladies.. I had all signs of ovulation yesterday but no temp increase today.. Been trying to figure out what it means and finally found some things saying it means my body tried to ovulate, but it just couldn't. This mama may not be ovulating at all.... Tears they are a flowing... This is so dang miserable feeling so HELPLESS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->