FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

I would love for it to be my month! I would love to be able to have this be my anniversary gift to my husband! Would be so awesome!

Anyhow, FF is aggravating me half to death right now! It wont update my chart at all. Frustrating.

How do you like using FF? Not sure if I want to go that route. Hopefully I won't have to! [-o<

This is actually my first month ever charting my cycles, but to be honest I love it so far. I feel like it gives me more power over what is going, and it helps me to get to know my body, and my cycles better. In a way it gives me peace of mind.

Thinking I may be out ladies.. I had all signs of ovulation yesterday but no temp increase today.. Been trying to figure out what it means and finally found some things saying it means my body tried to ovulate, but it just couldn't. This mama may not be ovulating at all.... Tears they are a flowing... This is so dang miserable feeling so HELPLESS!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Is there any other reason you think you might not be ovulating? I know it is REALLY common for women's bodies to gear up to ovulate, and then not! Usually that just means you will O later in your cycle, because your body will try again soon. I seriously hear about it happening to people A LOT!! I definitely wouldn't be counting yourself out yet!!

Thinking I may be out ladies.. I had all signs of ovulation yesterday but no temp increase today.. Been trying to figure out what it means and finally found some things saying it means my body tried to ovulate, but it just couldn't. This mama may not be ovulating at all.... Tears they are a flowing... This is so dang miserable feeling so HELPLESS!!

Is there any other reason you think you might not be ovulating? I know it is REALLY common for women's bodies to gear up to ovulate, and then not! Usually that just means you will O later in your cycle, because your body will try again soon. I seriously hear about it happening to people A LOT!! I definitely wouldn't be counting yourself out yet!!

I have been trying since May, with no luck. I've had 2 kids, neither of which I had trouble getting pregnant with(My daughter we got pregnant first try, our son we got pregnant with 7 months after I had my daughter. I was on birth control.) Our friends used to joke that all he had to do is look at me and I was pregnant. Then I had a Mirena IUD inserted after my son, and it was removed a year ago December. Had nothing but problems with my IUD, periods 2-4 times a month and the IUD had shifted before it finally was removed. So I guess all this time I've had this fear that the IUD could have caused even more problems than I thought. And I've heard from several people that they had issues with ovulation and carrying a baby to term after removal of their Mirena. No way to know until I keep charting I guess.. It's getting hard to stay hopeful :( I know that I wish I had never had that stupid thing inserted that's for sure.

Oh, me! Can I jump in here! I'll be testing on the 10th of February unless something unforeseen beats that date about the head. Please oh please let this be my month [-o< , I can't stand the obsessing! :nope:

:hugs: craftymama

10th please =)

Put me down for feb 19th. I will be going to the dr do I know she will test!

I have been trying since May, with no luck. I've had 2 kids, neither of which I had trouble getting pregnant with(My daughter we got pregnant first try, our son we got pregnant with 7 months after I had my daughter. I was on birth control.) Our friends used to joke that all he had to do is look at me and I was pregnant. Then I had a Mirena IUD inserted after my son, and it was removed a year ago December. Had nothing but problems with my IUD, periods 2-4 times a month and the IUD had shifted before it finally was removed. So I guess all this time I've had this fear that the IUD could have caused even more problems than I thought. And I've heard from several people that they had issues with ovulation and carrying a baby to term after removal of their Mirena. No way to know until I keep charting I guess.. It's getting hard to stay hopeful :( I know that I wish I had never had that stupid thing inserted that's for sure.

My sister is going through the EXACT same thing you went through with the mirena!!! She is getting periods all the time, she says she has episodes where she will just be doubled over in pain in her uterus area, and she thinks it may have shifted as well. She said when she first had it inserted she could barely feel the coils, or whatever they are that hang down for removal. Well now she can feel them really well she says. So, she has all this stuff going on with that thing, but she still hasn't been to the DR to get it removed!! She says she wants it out ect ect, but she never follows through with what she says! It drives me crazy bc I worry about it. I wish she would just go get the thing out. She has 2 boys, and says she wants another baby one day, just one more, but I worry about what will happen if she doesn't get the mirena removed SOON.

I'm sorry you had all those issues with the mirena. I went through a similar situation with depo. I got a depo injection in December of 2010, and have just recently gotten a normal period again, and am hoping to conceive my last baby! I had VERY irregular periods, and no ovulation for nearly 2 years :( I am hoping now that I am regualr again I might be able to conceive my last.

:hugs::hugs:

I will be testing feb 8-9, af is due feb 15th!

So here we are! It's almost February already, and time for another round of testers hoping for that BFP! I'm one of them! :haha: We have Valentine's Day this month, and my 3 year wedding anniversary is Feb. 23rd, so I would love to have a BFP this coming month!

So let me know what day you plan on testing, and I will put you down for that day! I think I will be testing on Feb. 12th.

FX for us all!!

Feb. 1st

eieio02

KLA85

my2girlz

Feb. 2nd

Feb. 3rd

Feb. 4th

Feb. 5th

Gemie

jennahlou

Feb. 6th

Fossey

Feb. 7th

Feb. 8th

Feb. 9th

Kesh89

Feb. 10th

Wilsmom

Kate_Live

Babychka

SweetPotatoPi

Maria2611

ciz

Feb. 11th

Feb. 12th

LoveSanrio

Feb. 13th

<3 Feb. 14th <3

Becca_89

Bumpy121

Mintaroo

Imm100

craftymama

lraes

Girly922

SlimBrit

hoping4bbynm2

Feb. 15th

Feb. 16th

Andrea28

Amanda1235

Feb. 17th

Feb. 18th

Feb. 19th

Murmers0110

Feb. 20th

Feb. 21st

Feb. 22nd

Feb. 23rd

Pixiemama

Feb. 24th

Feb. 25th

Feb. 26th

Feb. 27th

Feb. 28th

:dust::dust::dust:
Hey I'm due for af on the 14th of Feb I'll only test if late so prob around the 19th.

Please add me too your lucky list! I'm due for AF on the 9th of February. I'll be testing on the 14th. (if i can wait that long)

Any mommys want to add me to keep me sane during the tww, I'm currently on cd6 (jan 23) I'm new to this site! :)

New here! This will be my 4th month ttc. Please put me down for the 18th if you don't mind! :hugs:

Technically I'm not "out" for January yet, but with all the BFNs I'm getting I'm pretty sure I now belong here. Waiting for AF so I don't yet know what date in February I'll be testing, so will update at a later date. But for now, :hi: this is our first month TTC after 3 months NTNP, and we're hoping for our third baby :D

Please add me too your lucky list! I'm due for AF on the 9th of February. I'll be testing on the 14th. (if i can wait that long)

Hey! :hi: I'm from North Carolina too! Where are you from? I don't see other NC'ers on here very often! I live in Hickory.

Any mommys want to add me to keep me sane during the tww, I'm currently on cd6 (jan 23) I'm new to this site! :)

I'll send you a friend request :)

Technically I'm not "out" for January yet, but with all the BFNs I'm getting I'm pretty sure I now belong here. Waiting for AF so I don't yet know what date in February I'll be testing, so will update at a later date. But for now, :hi: this is our first month TTC after 3 months NTNP, and we're hoping for our third baby :D

Kk :) Well, I hope the witch stays away from you, and you end up just a visitor to this thread, but if not we're here for ya! :hugs:

@LoveSanrio- We live in Indian Trail! I love it here. I know where Hickory is...not to far. It's a small world.
I'm getting a peak today, so lot's of :sex: tonight. I'm really hoping for a February BFP.

Oh I know where that is! Definitely not far! Small world indeed.

I have my finger xxxxxxxx for you, and everyone else on this thread. I am hoping February turns out to be a good month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->