FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

So I broke down and tested today. I was in a super funk mood I figured it couldn't make it that much worse. I tested in the afternoon even and it came out positive! 2x!

Congrats!!

Congrats Murmers!!! That's so exciting!!!! I'll be keeping you and your sweet baby in my prayers!!!

So today is the due date for our baby that was stillborn... I was really afraid of today, but it was beautiful! My friends got together and bought us a tree to plant in memory of our little Wilton. They also gave us an angel ornament that we can engrave his name on :0) We can watch it grow over the years and always remember our first baby we had. My husband took me out to a really nice restaurant- the same one I told him we were pregnant at last summer. Then we went to see our baby's grave, read him some books and just enjoyed our time. Great day!

As far as our ttc, we are on cycle day 11. Today, I had tons of ewcm! Very excited! We baby danced tonight :0) I am temping and using opks. Hopefully we will see a temp spike! I was thinking how neat it would be if we conceived our next baby on Wil's due date! Good luck to all you ladies!

Brought tears to my eyes. What great friends you must have. I'm glad you had such a great day, and I hope there are many more to come, including one with a BFP in it!! FX for this cycle! :flower:

No more cramps for me, and no sign of the witch yet. Just going to wait and see what happens. I had a great date night out with DH tonight, and it made me feel much better. I'm just going with the flow now. Guess we will see what happens!

So I broke down and tested today. I was in a super funk mood I figured it couldn't make it that much worse. I tested in the afternoon even and it came out positive! 2x!
Congratulations!!!!!

Congrats Murmers!!! That's so exciting!!!! I'll be keeping you and your sweet baby in my prayers!!!

So today is the due date for our baby that was stillborn... I was really afraid of today, but it was beautiful! My friends got together and bought us a tree to plant in memory of our little Wilton. They also gave us an angel ornament that we can engrave his name on :0) We can watch it grow over the years and always remember our first baby we had. My husband took me out to a really nice restaurant- the same one I told him we were pregnant at last summer. Then we went to see our baby's grave, read him some books and just enjoyed our time. Great day!

As far as our ttc, we are on cycle day 11. Today, I had tons of ewcm! Very excited! We baby danced tonight :0) I am temping and using opks. Hopefully we will see a temp spike! I was thinking how neat it would be if we conceived our next baby on Wil's due date! Good luck to all you ladies!
That's really sweet a real special day for you all x let's hope you get ur bfp your deserve it x

Congrats!!!

How you getting on ? Due for af today. Cramps but unsure whether af, cramping still of the spicy food I had last night ha ha. Fingers crossed but I reckon af will get me this month . :happydance:

UPDATE for you ladies:

Temp back up quite a bit, but BFN with FMU on FRER, and IC. I had thought AF was due today, but she is actually due tomorrow (I got my dates wrong). Today is the 11th day of my LP. So, not really sure what is going on with my body at this point. I figured I would get a BFP by now if I was preg, or see mre of a temp drop today is I'm not. My body is really enjoying messing with me right now! LOL

well I think I'm out. AF not due until Saturday, but spotting yesterday, and a bit more this morning. Tested anyways with IC, and BFN. Sigh, on to the next month.

Congrats Murmers!!

Congrats!!!

How you getting on ? Due for af today. Cramps but unsure whether af, cramping still of the spicy food I had last night ha ha. Fingers crossed but I reckon af will get me this month . :happydance:

Cramps have mostly gone away. Seem to only get the when I go from sitting to standing. BFN this morning :(. I'm using the cheapy wondfo sticks from the Internet.....hoping they are just defective or something so I was contemplating going to buy some frer. I'm due for af on friday/Saturday, but was hoping for some good news for the hubby today. :(. I was so sure I was going to get a positive this morning when I went to bed last night

Can you not buy a FRER just to double check? It being Valentines and all, it would be a lovely surprise if you DID get a BFP

Slight temp rise this morning; I really hope it continues and shows that I DID ovulate 2 days ago. we only DTD once in my fertile period though, as OH wasn't feeling it :( Fingers crossed because I'm doing all the stressing. I can totally understand how women get bogged down by TTC

Oh, where are you at in your cycle 7Gembob? Are you temping?

I'm due for af to arrive on valentines day. But if late I won't take a test until a week late. I learnt my lesson testing early. Obviously I'd be tempted but I wont. No not temping anymore just going with the flow. I always ovulate a few days after af so I know when peak time to try is. I got to obsessed ,like it was all I could think about it drives you insane hey as well as when you stop bc. So I'm getting on with my life as normal again and when it happens ill be over the moon. Eating healthy and exercise . Good luck to you :happydance:
Good luck 7Gembob! Hope AF misses you this cycle! I got obsessed with the temping this last cycle too and totally get that. I think I've calmed down now though lol and can let it ride.

Soooo, I don't have a clue what's going on with me. AF due today and I have been spotting/bleeding :cry: but not the way I usually do. It looks like it keeps trying to stop so :shrug: . I was so upset earlier, I had to figure out how not to curl up into a ball of tears as I got kids to take care of lol. I am so beyond frustrated and just, sad. I don't understand why I'm not getting pregnant/staying pregnant when I've never had issues before :cry: .
I'm sorry :( You're still in with a chance, so don't lose hope until AF comes proplerly. I have two kids already, and both came with minimal TTC, so I'm worried that this time will be different. I'm worried that because it took ages for OH to come around to the idea of a third, and I kinda think that if it takes a while and if I get agitated by it, he'll want to give up altogether :shock:

I have my fingers crossed for you though :hugs:
Such a difficult place to be in right? :hugs: Men don't get The Fever like we do. I hope it happens for you soon! Then TTC agitation won't be an issue, just preggo agitations :haha: .

YES omorfos....have some cookies. We have Chocolate chip, and peanut butter. :wacko:

SweetPotatoPi- Sorry to hear about the spotting chickadee. I'm not sure what it might be, your temps are still so high! How long have you been trying this time around?

I here for ya if you need to rant. :friends:

Well, even though my temp was up high today, I am feeling discouraged. I am afraid that AF is going to start, and not even because I wouldn't be pregnant, but because I am afraid that my LP is going to be really short or something. My boobs hurt when it comes to PMS, but not like this...so the more they hurt, the more I think AF is RIGHT around the corner. *SIGH* I guess only time will tell, but I am feeling pretty defeated right now, and don't know what to think. Ugh....so frustrating...someone pass the cookies.
Thanks lady! :kiss: I've been ready for another baby for awhile lol, probably going on eight months? Once DH was ready then we NTNP for a month, no go, NTNP the next month and got a BFP but then I m/c'd at 10.5 weeks. Waited a cycle then really started TTC. This will be cycle three actually TTC. The first one was kind of a haphazard TTC attempt since that's all it's taken before but I certainly got shown the door, and AF opened it, ha! It feels like it's been so long since I started feeling this baby around me.

I'm out... Af today :(
Aw, sorry the witch got you :( . I hope next cycle is the one for you!

Sweet potato I use the early pregnancy strips so it should be one of the first to pick it up... I don't temp but i do use opk and they said i o'ed around the 22nd... Still no period still neg. test
Hmm, maybe you started to O then didn't and O'd later? Did you BD a lot JIC?

Oh my gosh, that's awesome! Congratulations!!! :happydance: Have a healthy, happy, excessively boring nine months that ends with a fat, healthy, sweet baby my dear!

Oh sweetie, this was so beautiful, brought tears to my eyes, thank you so much for sharing about your little boy :hugs: . I hope with everything in me that this is your cycle. That would really be full circle. FX! :dust:

UPDATE for you ladies:

Temp back up quite a bit, but BFN with FMU on FRER, and IC. I had thought AF was due today, but she is actually due tomorrow (I got my dates wrong). Today is the 11th day of my LP. So, not really sure what is going on with my body at this point. I figured I would get a BFP by now if I was preg, or see mre of a temp drop today is I'm not. My body is really enjoying messing with me right now! LOL
Oh our bodies do love to play mind games don't they?! Got stuff I didn't even know I could cross crossed for you Sanrio! :dust:

well I think I'm out. AF not due until Saturday, but spotting yesterday, and a bit more this morning. Tested anyways with IC, and BFN. Sigh, on to the next month.

Congrats Murmers!!
Aw man, I'm so sorry. Hoping next cycle is for us amanda :hugs: .

Congrats!!!

Cramps have mostly gone away. Seem to only get the when I go from sitting to standing. BFN this morning :(. I'm using the cheapy wondfo sticks from the Internet.....hoping they are just defective or something so I was contemplating going to buy some frer. I'm due for af on friday/Saturday, but was hoping for some good news for the hubby today. :(. I was so sure I was going to get a positive this morning when I went to bed last night
FX still for you! Keep us posted.

Slight temp rise this morning; I really hope it continues and shows that I DID ovulate 2 days ago. we only DTD once in my fertile period though, as OH wasn't feeling it :( Fingers crossed because I'm doing all the stressing. I can totally understand how women get bogged down by TTC
Yep, TTC sucks. It had definitely sucked me in. Hope your OH is feeling more amorous next cycle if this didn't do the trick :hugs2: .

So me, I think I may have some ideas about what could possibly be going on with me. Either my hormones are still doing several rounds of the crazy dance from the m/c and that's why I've got things going on with me that aren't my normal unless pg and/or we're conceiving but my hormones for some reason or another are still not having it. I redid my chart from last cycle with pencil and paper using FAM rules and was able to see some things that I hadn't before looking at the FF chart. I also went back through some older pencil/paper charts I did around the time before I got pg with DS2 and found one that was similar to this most recent one where I got those two shifts. In the older chart I'm speaking of, it was done around the time I'd weaned DS1. DS2 is about the same age DS1 was then so that leads me to believe there might be a connection. What I think might possibly be happening is that I O'd when it looked like I did but progesterone didn't take over strongly enough or quickly enough to ensure a sticky baby? But then my temps shoot up big time a few days later. Maybe the really dramatic shift is when progesterone thought to really get moving but by then, my LP would have really only been around nine days, nowhere near enough time to make things happen. Does any of this make sense? Typing it all out seems to be confusing and weird :haha: . Either way, I think looking at all these things has helped me to calm the hell down. Unless DS2 weans and I'm still not able to get or stay pg, I think all the fears and paranoia I've been having aren't warranted at this point. I think the m/c really ramped those up for me. My body is so sensitive to hormonal changes, chemicals and the like, I think my hormones are flipping the freak out lol. So for now I'm just going to go with the flow and really try to trust that my body is doing what it needs to do. It also helps that DH is so confident that we'll get a fat, healthy little babe soon :cloud9: . So screw it, bring on the next cycle! lol CD 5 here and coolin' my heels, hanging out, waiting for the witch to get the hell out of here :coffee: .

Hope everyone's day is going beautifully! :flower:

Congrats!!!

I was hoping so to never mind hey. Af not here yet but strange fluttering feeling just below belly button. Prob all wind ha ha and af will come tomorrow. Good luck every one :happydance::happydance:

Congrats to all the Vd'ers who got their BFP's!

Went pee just a little bit ago, and when I wiped the tp had light pink on it, so I am thinking the will be here full force in the morning. I'm okay with it though, just ready to get on to next month, and try it again! I need to get on amazon and get some more OPK's, and some more IC HPT's. I am totally out of them! All I have now are FRER, and digis, and I only want to use those if my chart looks as good as it did this last month LOL!

Went pee just a little bit ago, and when I wiped the tp had light pink on it, so I am thinking the will be here full force in the morning. I'm okay with it though, just ready to get on to next month, and try it again! I need to get on amazon and get some more OPK's, and some more IC HPT's. I am totally out of them! All I have now are FRER, and digis, and I only want to use those if my chart looks as good as it did this last month LOL!

Think I maybe with you next month. Af or blood on tissue this morning lets see if it turns to a full af. If so ill be back to let you know and slap me on marches list .good luck:happydance:

My temp dropped a full degree and bfn this morning. :(

You're taking The Witch's arrival/possible arrival waaaaaay better than I did! lol Nice :thumbup: . I'm planning on getting an order of IC HPT's in this weekend :happydance: . Come on with it then March! :bike:

Think I maybe with you next month. Af or blood on tissue this morning lets see if it turns to a full af. If so ill be back to let you know and slap me on marches list .good luck:happydance:
Keep us posted! I've got a fresh batch of cookies in the oven :haha: .

My temp dropped a full degree and bfn this morning. :(
Aw, sorry lraes :hugs: . Let us know if she shows her face!

Hey guys af flow arrived fully today. Lets give it the all for marcheveryone with bfn this month. Good luck everyone ill see you in march.slap me on the march list please x :happydance:

Sorry the witch got you hun. She got me today too! Ugh... what a pain she is. Well, I guess we move onto March then! Hopefully we can all make it happen next month!

I think we are the only people on this thread since it got moved hahaha! I'm thinking of making a thread for us that isn't any month in particular, but where we can come around and update each other, have psycho moments together, ect. LOL! I have really enjoyed chatting with all of you in this thread!

I'm about to go to bed, but I'll make something new tomorrow, and I'll post here what it is if you chicks wanna come keep me company! :flower:

EDIT- My cycle buddy got her BFP this month! Crazy! I am happy for her. This month was a busy month though! I swear, like 10 girls on here that I talk to got their BFP's! Next month is ours damn it! We are taking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BATTLE CRY!! :grr: :trouble:

Haven't been on this thread for a while. I've been feeling a bit down about this cycle being soooo long. Its very out of the ordinary and I'm still feeling confused by it.

Can you please change my test date to Feb 28th. I'm almost certain that I have just O'd a few days ago on CD54. Just waiting for FF to put cosshairs on my chart. I'm on a unusually long cycle, so I think my chances of conceiving are very small. All I can do is hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->