FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

Hey guys af flow arrived fully today. Lets give it the all for marcheveryone with bfn this month. Good luck everyone ill see you in march.slap me on the march list please x :happydance:
Booo, she got another one! Sorry 7Gembob :hugs: . On to March it is!

Sorry the witch got you hun. She got me today too! Ugh... what a pain she is. Well, I guess we move onto March then! Hopefully we can all make it happen next month!

I think we are the only people on this thread since it got moved hahaha! I'm thinking of making a thread for us that isn't any month in particular, but where we can come around and update each other, have psycho moments together, ect. LOL! I have really enjoyed chatting with all of you in this thread!

I'm about to go to bed, but I'll make something new tomorrow, and I'll post here what it is if you chicks wanna come keep me company! :flower:

EDIT- My cycle buddy got her BFP this month! Crazy! I am happy for her. This month was a busy month though! I swear, like 10 girls on here that I talk to got their BFP's! Next month is ours damn it! We are taking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BATTLE CRY!! :grr: :trouble:
I'm in! I've had so much fun going through this cycle with you gals :happydance: . Dang, that's a lot of BFP's :haha: . Ours are coming, they're just in the snail-mail :coffee: .

Haven't been on this thread for a while. I've been feeling a bit down about this cycle being soooo long. Its very out of the ordinary and I'm still feeling confused by it.

Can you please change my test date to Feb 28th. I'm almost certain that I have just O'd a few days ago on CD54. Just waiting for FF to put cosshairs on my chart. I'm on a unusually long cycle, so I think my chances of conceiving are very small. All I can do is hope for the best.
Aw, sorry about the long cycle Jelly.Bean :hugs: . I hope you did indeed O and you're finally in the TWW. Man, you know a cycle has been going on far too long when you're ready to get the crazy of the TWW going :winkwink: .

Me, we've got seeeeeeerious cabin fever here, OMG :wacko: . I've got a few ideas for some art projects and things we can work on today. That along with cooking, a couple of breaks for screen-time (that's how I'm checking this thread :haha: ), cleaning, checking the mail, surely this day will be full :) . Have a great Saturday lovelies!

Hi there!
I am new to this site. I am currently 9dpo and I just noticed that my right brest was leaking when I squeezed it. Not my left, just my right. It was clear at first and I did it again and it came out milky, just one duct. I stopped BF DD June 2011. All my google searching seems hopeful at 8/9 dpo for this to happen. Any thoughts?
No infections or medications.

I am going to add a pic of my test, so confused- do Answer tests have bad evaps? Picture was taken at 8 mins

Sorry the witch got you hun. She got me today too! Ugh... what a pain she is. Well, I guess we move onto March then! Hopefully we can all make it happen next month!

I think we are the only people on this thread since it got moved hahaha! I'm thinking of making a thread for us that isn't any month in particular, but where we can come around and update each other, have psycho moments together, ect. LOL! I have really enjoyed chatting with all of you in this thread!

I'm about to go to bed, but I'll make something new tomorrow, and I'll post here what it is if you chicks wanna come keep me company! :flower:

EDIT- My cycle buddy got her BFP this month! Crazy! I am happy for her. This month was a busy month though! I swear, like 10 girls on here that I talk to got their BFP's! Next month is ours damn it! We are taking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BATTLE CRY!! :grr: :trouble:

Count me in on the new Thread!

Haven't been on this thread for a while. I've been feeling a bit down about this cycle being soooo long. Its very out of the ordinary and I'm still feeling confused by it.

Can you please change my test date to Feb 28th. I'm almost certain that I have just O'd a few days ago on CD54. Just waiting for FF to put cosshairs on my chart. I'm on a unusually long cycle, so I think my chances of conceiving are very small. All I can do is hope for the best.

Sorry your body is being difficult. Hoping you get your crosshairs so you can get on with your cycle! Being in limbo sucks!

I am going to add a pic of my test, so confused- do Answer tests have bad evaps? Picture was taken at 8 mins

There's no picture hun.

Well, happy Saturday to all of you! My DH is asleep on the couch next to me, covered up with my Frankenweenie blanket. He worked until 7am today. My girls are in the back bedroom playing, and here I am! I am pretty excited about today. I am taking my girls to get their pictures taken at 5pm today! Hoping that goes well. Other than that, I will probably play The Sims 3 today, and try to relax a bit.

Here is the kick ass group thread I made for us! See you girls there!!! :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1735437-occasionally-psycho-pma-not-required.html#post25500939

With you all,all of the way girls. Nice speaking to people in the same position hey. I hate how most months we all get these strange symptoms which make you feel you are going to get a bfp then ur af arrives. I'm going with the flow when it happens it happens and we will be over the moon. Good luck to you all. Hope to meet you on the new thread x

Sorry your body is being difficult. Hoping you get your crosshairs so you can get on with your cycle! Being in limbo sucks!

There's no picture hun.

Well, happy Saturday to all of you! My DH is asleep on the couch next to me, covered up with my Frankenweenie blanket. He worked until 7am today. My girls are in the back bedroom playing, and here I am! I am pretty excited about today. I am taking my girls to get their pictures taken at 5pm today! Hoping that goes well. Other than that, I will probably play The Sims 3 today, and try to relax a bit.

Here is the kick ass group thread I made for us! See you girls there!!! :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1735437-occasionally-psycho-pma-not-required.html#post25500939
. Hey I'm a sims fan addicted to sims free play on the iPad . :happydance:

Quick temping question; when you ovulate you can expect to see three elevated temps in the days following ovulation. Well I've had two temp rises, but they've been very slight. If I have a third tomorrow, no matter how slight, could that potentially be ovulation? I know it might not be, I'm just wondering if even slight rises could be a sign of ovulation, or whether they have to be whopping great big rises

Lara, there is such a pattern as the slow-rise in charting but on first glance it doesn't seem like that's your case. According to FAM, with the slow-rise you get a temp at least 1/10th of a degree above the highest of your six previous temps, then they rise 1/10th of a degree at a time for a spell. FAM goes with 1/10 degrees instead of 1/100's. I don't know if that would change anything for your chart or not but thought I'd throw that in there. But short answer, no, they don't have to be huge rises for O to have occurred. How long are your cycles usually? When do you tend to O?

I apologize if that's as clear as mud. I've got cabin fevery children yelling at me :wacko: but I wanted to throw my thoughts at your question.

Lara, there is such a pattern as the slow-rise in charting but on first glance it doesn't seem like that's your case. According to FAM, with the slow-rise you get a temp at least 1/10th of a degree above the highest of your six previous temps, then they rise 1/10th of a degree at a time for a spell. FAM goes with 1/10 degrees instead of 1/100's. I don't know if that would change anything for your chart or not but thought I'd throw that in there. But short answer, no, they don't have to be huge rises for O to have occurred. How long are your cycles usually? When do you tend to O?
Thanks. I think I understand, though I don't know what FAM is :confused:

My cycles are anything from 28 days to 34 days, but even on the longer cycles I ovulate before or around CD20. I've never noticed an ovulation after that.

I suppose it's possible that I'm not ovulating? I mean at all. I'm still more-or-less exclusively breastfeeding my daughter, so perhaps my body isn't in full swing (even though I've had the joys of AF again since she was 12 weeks old :wacko:). Although surely my OPKs wouldn't be picking up these strong LH surges if my body wasn't able to ovulate? I mean would I even be producing LH if my body wasn't able to ovulate?

Otherwise perhaps I'm not temping properly; though I don't know how I could be doing it wrong; I temp at the same time each morning, and I temp in the exact same way each time, vaginally. I'm not sure there's much margin for error.

I just expected to see the temp rises already.

My cycles are anything from 28 days to 34 days, but even on the longer cycles I ovulate before or around CD20. I've never noticed an ovulation after that.

I suppose it's possible that I'm not ovulating? I mean at all. I'm still more-or-less exclusively breastfeeding my daughter, so perhaps my body isn't in full swing (even though I've had the joys of AF again since she was 12 weeks old :wacko:). Although surely my OPKs wouldn't be picking up these strong LH surges if my body wasn't able to ovulate? I mean would I even be producing LH if my body wasn't able to ovulate?

Otherwise perhaps I'm not temping properly; though I don't know how I could be doing it wrong; I temp at the same time each morning, and I temp in the exact same way each time, vaginally. I'm not sure there's much margin for error.

Hmm, well, looking at your current chart it doesn't seem like you've O'd yet for this cycle. Since giving birth to your daughter can you confirm O on your other charts? I also get AF back within weeks of giving birth. It's crazy! lol I've never been able to temp with an EBF baby so kudos to you my dear!

It is possible that your body keeps gearing up to O but isn't quite getting there yet. You can have the LH surges strong enough to be picked up by the OPK's but not strong enough for O. Vaginal temping is most accurate plus you're temping at the same time every day so it sounds like you're good to go there :thumbup: .

FAM = Fertility Awareness Method; Taking Charge of Your Fertility is an excellent all around fertility resource if you haven't read it yet.

Personally, I prefer to use the rules of FAM when interpreting my chart as I feel I then get a much more accurate overall picture of my personal story. I also prefer paper/pencil charts to the online versions for this reason. I do keep FF data for comparison though b/c I'm a geek :haha: .

In any case, I hope you do indeed O soon so you can get moving toward that BFP!

Hmm, well, looking at your current chart it doesn't seem like you've O'd yet for this cycle. Since giving birth to your daughter can you confirm O on your other charts? I also get AF back within weeks of giving birth. It's crazy! lol I've never been able to temp with an EBF baby so kudos to you my dear!

It is possible that your body keeps gearing up to O but isn't quite getting there yet. You can have the LH surges strong enough to be picked up by the OPK's but not strong enough for O. Vaginal temping is most accurate plus you're temping at the same time every day so it sounds like you're good to go there :thumbup: .

FAM = Fertility Awareness Method; Taking Charge of Your Fertility is an excellent all around fertility resource if you haven't read it yet.

Personally, I prefer to use the rules of FAM when interpreting my chart as I feel I then get a much more accurate overall picture of my personal story. I also prefer paper/pencil charts to the online versions for this reason. I do keep FF data for comparison though b/c I'm a geek :haha: .

This is my first month of OPKs, temping an charting, so I don't have any past information to go on. I'm feeling pretty sad about it TBH. This morning's temp is even lower, but I guess the good news is that I have EWCM, but my OPK this morning was negative. Perhaps it's going to spike again soon, but properly this time.

I haven't read anything re fertility yet. TBH I thought it was going to be straightforward since my previous TTCs were. My daughter is nowhere near ready to cut down BF, and she's hardly eating solids, so now I'm a bit concerned I'm not going to ovulate for months :shock: I have probably over-thought it, which dosn't help things :blush:

This is my first month of OPKs, temping an charting, so I don't have any past information to go on. I'm feeling pretty sad about it TBH. This morning's temp is even lower, but I guess the good news is that I have EWCM, but my OPK this morning was negative. Perhaps it's going to spike again soon, but properly this time.

I haven't read anything re fertility yet. TBH I thought it was going to be straightforward since my previous TTCs were. My daughter is nowhere near ready to cut down BF, and she's hardly eating solids, so now I'm a bit concerned I'm not going to ovulate for months :shock: I have probably over-thought it, which dosn't help things :blush:
I hear you! Both of my boys were conceived with no real TTC so the fact that I haven't had a sticky baby yet this go around has been daunting. I think I've figured out what's going on with me but time will tell!

The fact that you're seeing EWCF sounds like your body is trying to get the party going :) . It does get hard not to over think things doesn't it? We all do it sometimes, some of us all the time :haha: , so you're in good company :winkwink: .

It does! I swore I'd never get into temping, charting and obsessing over CM etc, but low and behold I have, and it does suck you in, and you get so disappointed when it doesn't go as you think it should.

I'm going to continue temping just to see what happens with this cycle. I'mnot sure I'll bother with OPKs, since they always seem to be positive or very close to it :lol: If I don't ovulate this time around, I'm going to wait another cycle and see if anything changes, then I might make an appointment to see the doctor to ask where I go from there. I can't just sit back and be told that I can't do anything other than quit BF. If that is the case I'm going to work on restricting LOs feeds. There are several reasons I need to quit BF (for my health and sanity, as well as TTC), so I guess this is just another reason to spur me on.

Is your LO still nursing at night? If you guys weaned at night maybe that would help? I nightweaned DS2 a little over two years old just b/c I neeeeeeeded to get some sleep. He was still nursing something like 4 times a night at that point :wacko: .

Yes she's stil feeding like a newborn because she's hungry but refuses to eat much solid food. She feeds all night through. I can't sleep train her because we live in a tiny flat (one bedroom), so we don't have anywhere I can let her cry at night without either my OH or other daughter waking up. My OH is a prison officer too so he has to get decent sleep in order to be on the ball at work each day; otherwise i wouldnt care if i woke him or not. We're due to move house in the next couple of months, but it can't come soon enough.

I'm certainly going to limit the feeds during the day and try to push the solids, and ill see what I can do at night, but into hopeful about changing anything until we move house TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->