FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

Pi- I'm sorry the witch gotcha this cycle chick, she is such a ruthless bitch, that is for sure. I saw it on your chart earlier, but I knew you needed time to pull yourself back from the wreckage...same as I will if she gets me in the next few days. I really hope you have some baby makin' luck really soon girly.

:hugs::hugs:

I'll keep you updated on what happens with me though. Keep your fx for me.

Not having a good morning. Tested this morning, and it was BFN...so I am pretty depressed. Yeah, only 9dpo, but still...I swear it was mocking me. UGH. Also had a bit of a drop in my temp this morning, so that feels like the nail in the coffin. I feel like it's going to continue to drop, and then the evil bitch of a witch will be flying in....

So frustrating!!!

Fingers crossed tomorrow brings a better temp LoveSanrio; you're not out until the :witch: rears her ugly head :)

I'm at 11 dpo and :bfn: this morning. A little cramps on and off since about 7-8dpo. I'm starting to get discouraged and skeptical. :nope:

I'm at 11 dpo and :bfn: this morning. A little cramps on and off since about 7-8dpo. I'm starting to get discouraged and skeptical. :nope:
Are cramps normal for you? I ask because cramping at that time of the month, for so long with no AF, is unheard of for me, so I'd immediately think it was pregnancy. Obviously we're all different, but as long as AF isn't here you're in with a chance :shrug:

Yeah cramps are normal, but usually only a day or two before af. They started end of last week, af is due about e 14th. My boobs have been sore which they usually aren't. But I'm paranoid, dont want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed. Cause today seems more like af cramps and af is due in about 2 days :(.

in both of my pregnancies I had cramps like AF cramps. cramping is normal in pregnancy, so while I'mnot TRYING to get your hopes up, because I know how horrible it is when you see AF at the end of it, you MIGHT be pregnant :) Try not to worry until you know more. the cramps do seem o have been longer-lasting than they usually are, so you never know

Thanks Lara. I had a miscarriage a year ago at this time, another in October. But every time it has been different symptoms During the 2ww. After 1 1/2 years of trying, I'm just praying it works this month.

I've got my fingers crossed for you; I can't imagine how hard that must be :(

Thanks Lara. I had a miscarriage a year ago at this time, another in October. But every time it has been different symptoms During the 2ww. After 1 1/2 years of trying, I'm just praying it works this month.

Hi I'm in the same position. On and off cramping, aching boobs and tiredness. I am also due on valentines day. I had a spot of pink on toilet tissue a few days ago only on one wipe. So wondering if it was implantation. The day after that starting cramping on and off and still continuing but too soon for af . What is happening to us both hey.:wacko:

The cramps are more consistent today for me.....more on than off. But pretty dull, more just achey or something like that. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Okay so.....I'm going to bed now. SOOOO PARANOID man. I flippin' out!!! sjdcnv;ejlvnejk;vneqj;fv efjvek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay....just needed to release that. :wacko:

FX for a higher temp tomorrow morning!!!!

Okay so.....I'm going to bed now. SOOOO PARANOID man. I flippin' out!!! sjdcnv;ejlvnejk;vneqj;fv efjvek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay....just needed to release that. :wacko:

FX for a higher temp tomorrow morning!!!!

It does turn us all crazy hey. I thought this baby making business was all straight forward stuff ha ha

The cramps are more consistent today for me.....more on than off. But pretty dull, more just achey or something like that. Fingers crossed for both of us!
Mine have also been constant since I work up and more comfortable. Feels like a lot of bloating/gas today. I was starving last nigh and this morning so I ate tons. Well it looks like we both may get bfp or bfn. So strange how we feel similar and af is due same day.:happydance:

I thought I'd be ovulating yesterday (CD18) after a positive OPK the previous day (CD17), but this mornings temp is a little lower than yesterday's :confused: from that alone, would you assume I didn't ovulate? Every chart ive looked at shows a temp rise right after ovulation. Perhaps it's going to happen today...

I thought I'd be ovulating yesterday (CD18) after a positive OPK the previous day (CD17), but this mornings temp is a little lower than yesterday's :confused: from that alone, would you assume I didn't ovulate? Every chart ive looked at shows a temp rise right after ovulation. Perhaps it's going to happen today...

You just may not have gotten your rise yet. See what your temp does tomorrow. Some people don't rise right away.

So, got an even lower temp today, and I think I have cramps. Pretty sure the witch is on her wicked way. :( I didn't even bother testing this morning after I saw that temp. If it was to rise tomorrow then I would, but I'm not going to waste a test right now. I just hope she hurries up, so I can get on with next month. Just sucks...my chart was ONE high temp away from being triphasic! What a cruel joke...

So I broke down and tested today. I was in a super funk mood I figured it couldn't make it that much worse. I tested in the afternoon even and it came out positive! 2x!

Congrats Murmers!!! That's so exciting!!!! I'll be keeping you and your sweet baby in my prayers!!!

So today is the due date for our baby that was stillborn... I was really afraid of today, but it was beautiful! My friends got together and bought us a tree to plant in memory of our little Wilton. They also gave us an angel ornament that we can engrave his name on :0) We can watch it grow over the years and always remember our first baby we had. My husband took me out to a really nice restaurant- the same one I told him we were pregnant at last summer. Then we went to see our baby's grave, read him some books and just enjoyed our time. Great day!

As far as our ttc, we are on cycle day 11. Today, I had tons of ewcm! Very excited! We baby danced tonight :0) I am temping and using opks. Hopefully we will see a temp spike! I was thinking how neat it would be if we conceived our next baby on Wil's due date! Good luck to all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->