**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

tulip11

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi girls I am going to host another testing thread ...hope that you girls would join me and wishing all of you good luck and sending lots of baby dust to all of you...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

UNKNOWN DATE TESTERS

Latrying, HockeyWife86,AmyRR

KNOWN DATE TESTERS

1st pathos, Flannelsheets,Tonto, MItoDC

2nd onelovehope10,Miss_Kate, GlassPeony

3rd married2012, Mrs A

4th DHBH0930,ClandestineTX, ready2Bmum, Rockinmomtobe

5th BabyHopeG

6th KatyR,goddessathena, Amcolecchi , MrsLemon

7th

8th Mummabee, Calitronagrl, lilmissmup,rmzwart ,XandZsMommy

9th zelly1, Toni8,NewMrsJones, fxmummyduck, craftymama

10th Crazy 4 baby, Sammie100, Beebs01, lamago,mummyconfused

11th

12th Jessicaxo

13th Quindalyn,babyrogers

14th Crosby,betsyb, ashntony ,Twag,Jasmineivy

15th ajoylenem, 3rdhelpingmom

16th

17th makemeamammy, ashntony

18th

19th Misscalais

20th ProfWife, jbell157

21st Try2findbaby

22nd

23rd

24th Sunshine19

25th

26th amanda111308

27th Mii,Flannelsheets

28th

CONGRATULATIONS

Mummabee :bfp::happydance:

Mrs A :bfp::happydance:

Jessicaxo :bfp::happydance:

craftymama :bfp::happydance:

makemeamammy :bfp::happydance:

goddessathena :bfp::happydance:

AmyRR :bfp::happydance:

Hi. Can you put me down for the 9th please. At the moment Im really not bothered about ttc but im sure that will change. GL :dust:

Hi. Can you put me down for the 9th please. At the moment Im really not bothered about ttc but im sure that will change. GL :dust:

hi dear first a very warm wc to you with lots of best wishes ,GL and may this cycle you get your BFP...sure I ill put you down :hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks you too. How did you get on at Drs the other day? xx

you,re wc hun...well I ill go for my blood tests and pap ( smear test ) on 28th of January which would be 22nd day of my cycle as on cd 21 that would be Sunday....I discussed everything with my GP she was indeed very cooperative and I really felt very good when talked to her...

Hi!! :) can you put me down for the 8th please it's my first (official) month were we r trying and will be testing!! So excited baby dust to u too!!

Hi all! I would love to be apart of this forum please...

I am going to the Dr on Thursday for a course of Provera to bring my AF on so I will be giving my testing date as soon as AF arrives... I think my testing day would be towards end of Feb :)

Lots of Baby dust to us all! Exciting stuff!!! :fairydust:

Hi guys - I agree with zelly ur testing threads are very popular and seem to have a lot of baby dust in them tulip :hugs:

I am not out yet in jan but dh and I barely bd'd around o so I think bfp chances are close to zero! If u could put me down for 21st feb but may need adjusting depending if af is on time this month. Gl and :hugs:

you,re wc hun...well I ill go for my blood tests and pap ( smear test ) on 28th of January which would be 22nd day of my cycle as on cd 21 that would be Sunday....I discussed everything with my GP she was indeed very cooperative and I really felt very good when talked to her...

Glad it went well. My OH has appt on 1st Feb to register at my Drs as he is not from where I am, then we'll have an appt together prop mid Feb and then go from there. More than likely he will be sent for a SA which is a further 6 weeks... :wacko:

Hi!! :) can you put me down for the 8th please it's my first (official) month were we r trying and will be testing!! So excited baby dust to u too!!

hi Mummabee wc , GL and lots of baby dust may you get your BFP on your first try ...thanks ..:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hugs:

Hi all! I would love to be apart of this forum please...

I am going to the Dr on Thursday for a course of Provera to bring my AF on so I will be giving my testing date as soon as AF arrives... I think my testing day would be towards end of Feb :)

Lots of Baby dust to us all! Exciting stuff!!! :fairydust:

wc hun and thanks...GL and lots of baby dust to you ...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hugs:

Hi guys - I agree with zelly ur testing threads are very popular and seem to have a lot of baby dust in them tulip :hugs:

I am not out yet in jan but dh and I barely bd'd around o so I think bfp chances are close to zero! If u could put me down for 21st feb but may need adjusting depending if af is on time this month. Gl and :hugs:

hi hun thanks alot for compliment...you and Zelly really made my day...its all due to your love thats why I am here and hosting such threads...I am really lucky to have friends like you on this forum :hugs::hugs: thanks alot girls...GL to you dear and I really hope to read about your BFP very soon fingers crossed...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls, would love to be part of this thread too. I only came off the pill 3 months ago and my cycles are not regular yet so you'll have to put me down as unknown for now. Ttc #1 and on cd1 of 4th cycle. Here's to hoping this is the month for us!

Glad it went well. My OH has appt on 1st Feb to register at my Drs as he is not from where I am, then we'll have an appt together prop mid Feb and then go from there. More than likely he will be sent for a SA which is a further 6 weeks... :wacko:

GL to both of you.May everything goes very well at your end...yeah GP said that we will first do your tests as there is alot of work in females body as compared to male due to its complex nature :haha: :winkwink: and then after my tests results we ill move towards DH SA... but I really dont know how much time that SA ill gonna take ?

I'm out this month, will now be testing on 14th Feb :) maybe this will bring me luck :)

Thanks Tulip

Yay, I've been waiting for this thread :) I wasn't testing in jan, so I've been a little lost. I'll be testing on my birthday, feb 9th. I have a really good feeling about this month. So fx! And baby dust for everyone :)

Thanks for getting Feb. up and running Tulip! I think I'm going to use Feb. 4th (CD 30) as my "official" test date. My cycles had been 27-28 days, until this past one which was 30 days. Hoping I don't have to wait that long! Last cycle my mid-cycle spot showed on CD 12 and ovulation was ~CD 20, on CD 10 today, but had spot show last night on CD 9... if trend continues hoping that puts ovulation at CD 17, which would give me a test date of Feb 1st... I guess if it changes, I'll let you know. Chronic early tester, anyway!

FX for all of us!

I can't wait for everyone to start discussing symptoms and possibilities! Tulip is like a lucky Thread charm!! However I hope her next Hosting will be on a BFP!! thread!

GL!!

I'm not out yet for January but I thought I'd stop by and say hi. Will follow the thread either way. I love watching everyone get their BFPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->