**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Hi, Can you put me down for 3rd Feb please. Its our first month of TTC, so we're hoping for a bit of beginners luck! :)

I would like to join again if I can. I think I will test on the 8th of February.

Had finally received a second opinion from a new Gyno and got the same results. There is nothing wrong with me. Although I do have a very uncommon case of a "sensitive ovary". I constantly have sharp pains on my right side and it hurt really bad when they did an ultrasound to look at my right ovary. There was nothing there that they could see that should cause this pain and I already had a laprascopic surgery last year, which they found nothing was wrong. Anyone have a problem similar to this? :shrug:

Anyways, they want to do another sperm count for DH, but we have to wait a week since this week I should be ovulating. Guess we'll see what the upcoming months will bring. :dust:

Can I join? Will test on the 4th. We are ttc #1 and this is our 2nd cycle truly trying. Last month I used only my period tracker app info to determine when I was ovulating, so it was a rough estimate since it uses the "average" womans cycle to figure out O. My cycle is 26-27 days. This month I have been temping and will be using OPKs. My estimate is that I will O on the 21st this month so I will test on Feb. 4th. If I get a positive then or soon after I hope I can wait till the 14th to tell my hubby as a Valentines Day surprise :baby:

Today is CD 8 and I will start poas for my OPKs on tomorrow!!! I have never used them before, any suggestions???

GL Ladies!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: To Everyone!!!

I would like to join again if I can. I think I will test on the 8th of February.

Had finally received a second opinion from a new Gyno and got the same results. There is nothing wrong with me. Although I do have a very uncommon case of a "sensitive ovary". I constantly have sharp pains on my right side and it hurt really bad when they did an ultrasound to look at my right ovary. There was nothing there that they could see that should cause this pain and I already had a laprascopic surgery last year, which they found nothing was wrong. Anyone have a problem similar to this? :shrug:

Anyways, they want to do another sperm count for DH, but we have to wait a week since this week I should be ovulating. Guess we'll see what the upcoming months will bring. :dust:

Sorry to be super nosy... Have you only had your pain examined from a reproductive doctor? I only ask because there's a lot of things that can cause lower right quadrant / abdominal pain - including appendicitis - that aren't related to one's reproductive organs.

Hi Tulip and everyone!

Please out me down for unknown. Currently cd3 and first month officially trying with opk's and everything.
GL everyone!

Can I join? Will test on the 4th. We are ttc #1 and this is our 2nd cycle truly trying. Last month I used only my period tracker app info to determine when I was ovulating, so it was a rough estimate since it uses the "average" womans cycle to figure out O. My cycle is 26-27 days. This month I have been temping and will be using OPKs. My estimate is that I will O on the 21st this month so I will test on Feb. 4th. If I get a positive then or soon after I hope I can wait till the 14th to tell my hubby as a Valentines Day surprise :baby:

Today is CD 8 and I will start poas for my OPKs on tomorrow!!! I have never used them before, any suggestions???

GL Ladies!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: To Everyone!!!

What type of OPK are you using?

I ask because I used the IC's last cycle and I've read just about everywhere not to use FMU with them and I tested ~1 pm and about ~10 pm every day and never got a true positive - ever for the entire cycle - even though temps showed I ovulated about CD 20. Got Target generic OPKs this cycle, which are virtually identical and their instructions say to use with FMU. I'm now using those with FMU (since CD 2) and think by tomorrow, I'll start using them twice a day - the second one being about 12 hours after the test with the FMU. Starting tomorrow with the second test, even though it will only be CD 11 for me, because I have brief, mid-cycle spotting about a week pre-o and it showed up last night. I test for the whole cycle, because this is only my second with the OPKs and I'm trying to get as much data on my cycles as possible, to help speed this ttc adventure along!

1st day of thread and lots of testers. Gl every1 xx

Sorry to be super nosy... Have you only had your pain examined from a reproductive doctor? I only ask because there's a lot of things that can cause lower right quadrant / abdominal pain - including appendicitis - that aren't related to one's reproductive organs.

No it is quite alright, its the reason why I put it on here. :haha:
I have seen a doctor regarding the situation when it first happened about 3 years ago. I first thought it could be my appendix, but they did blood work and a cat-scan with nothing to show. The pain is actually lower than my appendix and is around where my ovary would be, so they told me to see my Gyno (saw him last year due to losing my insurance and waiting for a new job with insurance). Which then they did a pelvic exam, ultrasound, and a laprascopic surgery, but found nothing that should be causing the pain (ovarian cancer does run in my family, but they tested for it and it was negative. Also, double-checked for it and endometriosis during my surgery).
I went and saw a second Gyno with all my medical records from my previous doctors. He also did a pelvic exam and an ultrasound. He said it has happen where women feel pain around their ovaries, but there is nothing wrong with them. It is an uncommon thing, but I shouldn't be worried about it. :shrug:

Hey everyone - already a popular thread tulip :winkwink:

Really hoping feb is it for us it's dh's birthday and valentines day so should be plenty of :sex: opportunities!! I was massively disappointed last month (or this month we're still in) due to dh not wanting to bd so it felt like a wasted month. There is an outside chance in January still but feb is where we take action - no bd until the 3day fertile window that should mean we are ready to go :thumbup:

I am really lucky in the fact that I seem to o on cd20 every month so we can prepare :haha: where's everyone else in their cycles? :hugs: and :dust:

Hi!! :) can you put me down for the 8th please it's my first (official) month were we r trying and will be testing!! So excited baby dust to u too!!

hi Mummabee wc , GL and lots of baby dust may you get your BFP on your first try ...thanks ..:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hugs:

Thanks Tulip :hugs: excited to be part of the thread too it really gives all the chance to do this together :dust: so so so so much :dust: to you and everyone testing in Feb lets hope for some valentines stickies!! :flower: :wohoo: <3 <3 <3 :bfp:

Is everyone temping and doing opks this month? I only ask because hubby and I just plan on bding from tmrw through expected o time and a couple more on the other side just in case it's late :haha: and also just monitoring cm. I kind want to have a few things up my sleeve if it doesn't happen easily after a few months?? We plan on keeping the romance alive Otherwise really would be just going at it like :bunny: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Hi, ill be testing from the 6th Feb. It's our first wedding anniversary on the 4th so it would be a great present to get a bfp!

K x

Mummabee lol the rabbit is hilarious! We are temping and cm watching but we are planning on only bding around o too. Mainly because it got a bit much bding so much last month that steam ran out by o! Fortunately I seem to o on cd20 so we know when thankfully. How long have u been ttc?

Hi girls, would love to be part of this thread too. I only came off the pill 3 months ago and my cycles are not regular yet so you'll have to put me down as unknown for now. Ttc #1 and on cd1 of 4th cycle. Here's to hoping this is the month for us!

hi AmyRR wc and thanks for joining us...GL :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yay, I've been waiting for this thread :) I wasn't testing in jan, so I've been a little lost. I'll be testing on my birthday, feb 9th. I have a really good feeling about this month. So fx! And baby dust for everyone :)

hi Toni8 wc and thanks...GL :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for getting Feb. up and running Tulip! I think I'm going to use Feb. 4th (CD 30) as my "official" test date. My cycles had been 27-28 days, until this past one which was 30 days. Hoping I don't have to wait that long! Last cycle my mid-cycle spot showed on CD 12 and ovulation was ~CD 20, on CD 10 today, but had spot show last night on CD 9... if trend continues hoping that puts ovulation at CD 17, which would give me a test date of Feb 1st... I guess if it changes, I'll let you know. Chronic early tester, anyway!

FX for all of us!

you,re wc hun...GL I am very glad to see you guys here ...do lemme know anytime I am always here for you guys :hugs: :dust::dust::dust::dust: thanks

I can't wait for everyone to start discussing symptoms and possibilities! Tulip is like a lucky Thread charm!! However I hope her next Hosting will be on a BFP!! thread!

GL!!

I am on :cloud9: :winkwink: ( Lucky thread charm ) thanks alot hun ...GL and massive baby dust to all of you :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->