*** February Testing Thread***

@Reiko_ctu
Yay fantastic lines hon looks just like my Frer at 13/14dpo.

As for the clearblue digital with weeks indication.
I got a 1-2 weeks around 3+4 weeks
2-3 4+1 weeks
And 3+ dead on 5 weeks

Hope that helps.

Also I had no symptoms in the early stages hon. I started getting neasea and sore boobs just after 5 weeks but it wasn't consistent it wud come and go and come and go.
Was the same with my son untill I hit 11 weeks then it was full on.

My neasea has picked up now and I feel sick most days but some days are worse than others and boobs are sore but they can still be off and on. But mainly on.

U will get symptoms in a few weeks hon its normol not to have anything but a missed period when ure supper early.

I know it don't help with the anxiety tho. My DH kept telling me to just chill but I was so on edge when I first found out.

I feel better now but I still get anxious.

Finally got my hands on a frer! 13/14 dpo, 11:30 am 2 hr hold.
View attachment 1095005
I have 1 more frer and a CB weeks indicator... tomorrow I’m officially 2 weeks past O according to FF. When should I take the CB? I’m not going to buy any more.

I STILL don’t have any symptoms except being tired and every now and then bbs are sore!
Aw beautiful lines hun!!!

Congratulations ladies with Bfp!!
I'll see you in the March testing thread ladies with Af!
I had so many positive tests this month just like last month but I've started bleeding today.

Hi all. Congrats on new BFPs and hugs to those who haven't had theirs this month.

I think safe to say can count me out this month, rhr dropped today and I'm positive af will be here tomorrow, can feel minor cramps now.

Good luck to everyone :)

Finally got my hands on a frer! 13/14 dpo, 11:30 am 2 hr hold.
View attachment 1095005
I have 1 more frer and a CB weeks indicator... tomorrow I’m officially 2 weeks past O according to FF. When should I take the CB? I’m not going to buy any more.

I STILL don’t have any symptoms except being tired and every now and then bbs are sore!
Test looks fabulous!! I'm so happy for you. I'm not really having many symptoms either. Bloated, tired, bbs hurt. Good luck with the digital test.

Looking at the front page all the feb testers are done! I’ve got 2 more tests so I’ll post them when I take them but I guess everyone is moving over to March :) GL for March BFPs!!

Looking at the front page all the feb testers are done! I’ve got 2 more tests so I’ll post them when I take them but I guess everyone is moving over to March :) GL for March BFPs!!
Is there a November group yet? Or are you joining October? X

Is there a November group yet? Or are you joining October? X
I’m going to wait a bit yet just because of my history of losses. Not sure about which group - if the October group wants to add November I think that’s a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->