Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

@elmum any updates? :dust:
Nothing exciting. My illness got worse last night. Very sick tummy. Couldn’t keep anything down. But kept trying with liquids so I wouldn’t dehydrate. By the time I wanted to test this morning the sample was very diluted. Tried to test later and got a shadow of a line on easy@home. I’m thinking this is not going to be my BFP and if not, I hope AF shows soon so I can test again at the end of the month.

Temp drop today…AF should be here soon. Fx for all in the August cycle waiting to test or waiting for O. Good luck!!

Temp drop today…AF should be here soon. Fx for all in the August cycle waiting to test or waiting for O. Good luck!!
I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope AF is gentle and quick for you.

Tracking my ovulation for the first time. I was so excited when I got my peak yesterday eve but then this morning it was even stronger. Not sure if that was because it was fmu so concentrated. Anyway I'm also (attempting) to track bbt so hopefully that will show I ovulated soon.

Good luck everyone

Screenshot_20230806_102250_Premom.jpg

Tracking my ovulation for the first time. I was so excited when I got my peak yesterday eve but then this morning it was even stronger. Not sure if that was because it was fmu so concentrated. Anyway I'm also (attempting) to track bbt so hopefully that will show I ovulated soon.

Good luck everyone

View attachment 1116606

Yay for a peak!
A few tips though, it doesn’t matter how long the peak lasts for, you always go by your first positive OPK.
Also, tracking BBT via an app called “fertility friend” is the best option. I found other apps confusing to read and inaccurate. There is a free version as well as the membership - both work equally as well.

Yay for a peak!
A few tips though, it doesn’t matter how long the peak lasts for, you always go by your first positive OPK.
Also, tracking BBT via an app called “fertility friend” is the best option. I found other apps confusing to read and inaccurate. There is a free version as well as the membership - both work equally as well.
Oh thanks for the tip, I didnt know that! I'm using premom app at the moment and it seems ok

@elmum
Oh nooo im so very sorry.
I hope the witch doesn't keep you waiting too long<3
Can u put me down for August 21st love
We only bd the early hours of cd11 and i ovulated on cd10.
My cervix is super low and firm and no cm now which is how it is every cycle ive had bfn.
I will test but i doubt ill be posting any bfps this cycle, just know in my heart im not pregnant again.
The drying up of cm is always a giveaway.
](*,)

Good luck everyone

View attachment 1116606

Great peak love

@Jess0685 I didn't know that either! Thank you! I'd probably have done the opposite and taken the last time it was positive (before going negative again)
Oooh lots waiting to test very soon, exciting- thinking of you all!
@elmum so sorry, very disappointing

I finally got peak today!!! Did not think it was gonna happen this month. I've just started temping too. We already BD this morning and will again later on I think.... Maybe tomorrow too as O occurs after peak doesn't it.... Though won't be until the evening. Damn why can't he be working from home tomorrow!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->