Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

Just updated. Sending you baby dust!

Ill be testing on 14th love at 10dpo. But i expect ill start a few days earlier. See how i feel nearer the time

I agree with you, premom has its place and that’s to track your OPKs and the strength. Even then it isn’t exact so you may have to swipe left, press the pencil and edit the detection of the line strength yourself. I just wouldn’t be using any other app than FF to chart BBT with.

After a four year long battle with infertility and loss, you kinda pick up these little tips and tricks. I’m just glad that chapter of my life is eventually over.
I have just downloaded the FF app aswell and inputted my temps but it says that it can't determine by fertile window. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do my temps at the same time each day so they may be a bit off. Anyway I think I ovulated on Cd13 and will see how the temps track over the next few days

Screenshot_20230808_115224_FF App.jpg

I’ll be testing on 14th love at 10dpo. But i expect I’ll start a few days earlier. See how i feel nearer the time
Sending Baby dust, my friend. Just updated the front. Crossing everything for us all!

Well I think I'm 1DPO now. My partner has been sick so we BD'd CD11, CD12 but not CD13 when I presume I ovulated, then this morning at CD14/1DPO. So we will see. Hopefully we didn't miss the egg!

I have just downloaded the FF app aswell and inputted my temps but it says that it can't determine by fertile window. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do my temps at the same time each day so they may be a bit off. Anyway I think I ovulated on Cd13 and will see how the temps track over the next few days

View attachment 1116619
Good luck!

Well I think I'm 1DPO now. My partner has been sick so we BD'd CD11, CD12 but not CD13 when I presume I ovulated, then this morning at CD14/1DPO. So we will see. Hopefully we didn't miss the egg!
Hope you caught the eggy!!

View attachment 1116619

Fx for this cycle love

Hmmm ok so im having very mild shooting pain in the right boob. Kind of at the side going along.
This is something new.
Im 4dpo now its 5am here

Hi ladies had a small break while I waited for AF to come and go. CD 8 today (well it’s early hours as I am at work on nights). Waiting for my surge.

Good luck!

@Suggerhoney it can be very bad can't it! (The O pain) - sometimes for about 2-3 hours I'm doubled over. In my head I'm like...'oh that must be an extra good strong ovulation!' but who knows! Fx'd for you for some more symptoms and hope the antiBs knock the UTI on the head quickly. I hate it when something like that happens on a Sunday!
So I'm 1DPO. not looking forward to my usual post O slump in mood but feeling okay about the 2ww and my chances. It's going to go extra slow though as it's summer hols and we don't have a lot on this week!

I got a temp spike today so I dunno. I guess it was yesterday. But I doubt I will get pregnant. We only dtd 4 days before and very late on the day of ovulation. Just a waiting game now. Think I got to change my testing day to the 18th now as the 14th will be too . Thanks

I'm cramping alot now too. I guess just have to wait and see

@LuluRose I don't temp but I put other info into ff like af days, pos opks, when bd etc... The more info you give it and the more cycles you use it over the better it will get at predicting those fertile days

@RedRose19
Hmmm so confusing. Did u have any ovulation signs when u got dark lines the other day?
Did your temp spike at all then drop suddenly today?
Ive had a few cycles over the 18 cycles of ttc where my temp went up and then at 2 or like 3dpo it would drop. Then the following day would go up again. Its called a fall back rise or something like that.
I guess all u can do is keep on temping. And if ure temps stay low then jump up say day after tomorrow then you'll know. But how flipping frustrating. Hope you get answers soon hon.

@Fuchsia1412
Im the same hon, i get ovulation pains and on some cycles its terrible. This cycle it was terrible. I had terrible period like cramping and lower backache for 3 days but on cd10 i had that still but then the sharp stabbing pains in my right side ovary so im pretty sure that was the egg going boom.
Also like you when i get my true peak the test line comes up supper dark instantly.

@elmum
Aww sorry about AF love, but glad she didnt keep you waiting.
So good your having good feelings about this cycle and i prey that rings true and you get your sticky bfp this cycle.

@Pink.Rose
Im on cycle 18 trying and its just torture.
I feel the same way as you. Like the exact same.
We didnt really try try this cycle. No hanging myself upside down like a bat afer we bded. Lol.
And we only bded twice.
Cd8 then too my surprise i got my peak late evening of cd9 and was still peaking cd10, i ovulated cd10 as felt it like i always do and we bded 3am cd11. Id probably already ovulated but the egg was still around as cervix was still open and ewcm. Sorry it was 3 times because we bded again late cd11. So twice on cd11.
Havent even used the jell this cycle.
So if im pregnant ill eat my clothes in shock.
Hope that spotting was IB. Fx fx fx

So 3dpo today. Woke up yesterday morning at 2dpo feeling like i had a terrible UTI, as sunday and doctors were shut i went to the hospital where they tested my pee, and told me i had a rip roaring UTI. Now on antibiotics.
Had some extra cm today, its happened twice where i felt it leaking out.
Im wondering if its something to do with the UTI tho. I have googled haha. And it says UTIs dont cause extra cm.
Nothing else too report.
No sore boobs or bloat or anything.
But still early.

Oh UTIs are the worst! Hope it clears quickly! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

View attachment 1116619

I started temping a few months ago and I've found that half the time my temp change isn't significant enough to detect ovulation, and have to rely on just opks and symptoms. Every month's chart looks different for me though, even though I am fairly regular and try to temp at the same time and same conditions. It's frustrating some times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->