Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan - the only thing DH has done is a semen analysis which was great. Is there other things he should have done?

Nope, I think it's just the semen analysis. That's fantastic that it was all okay. That's actually hard(isn) to fix :)

Leetie - I know it's difficult when all is coming back normal:hugs: I hope that the progesterone shows something, at least you'll be starting up clomid soon! Fingers crossed it's the extra boost you need :)

Xan - Charts looking good! How are you feeling?

afm: I have either a UTI or kidney infection, or possibly a kidney stone. Ugh.:cry: I've been having abdominal and back pain since last weekend and yesterday it was so awful the midwife had me go in for some tests, still waiting on those results. This morning I called the midwife in tears and sick from the pain and told her I was at the point of going to the ER it was so unbearable so I have an u/s for my kidney's on Monday after my anatomy scan and been given some antibiotics and supplements to start working on whatever it could be while we wait for the results.

Xan - DH was very glad his swimmers were perfect lol.

Dragonfly - :hugs: I'm sorry your in so much pain, I hope the doctor will be you something to help.

:hugs: Dragonfly, I hope you feel better and it's not kidney stones!

afm: feeling okay, just bought some vitamin D and took my first dose yesterday. 9 dpo, no symptoms to report. I'm not sure about the timing this month :?

Xan - Keeping my fingers crossed. I hope the vitamin D helps, it's good for everyone to have some:thumbup:

afm: Antibiotics are helping, I'm still in a lot of pain but no where near as bad as yesterday. At least my first thought on waking up wasn't "ER" like it has been the last two mornings. Scheduled for an u/s on the kidney's for Monday after the anatomy scan, it's going to be a long morning!

Leetie- they want DF to get a SA too but he's gotta wait for his insurance to kick in at his new job so that has to wait for now. Glad everything came back for DH

Xan- YAY for 9dpo!! I know I probably ask this every month but u have a long lp right? 14 or 16 right? That's still a long wait. Hope time hasn't slowed down for you like it has for me lol.

Dragonfly- I'm so sorry you are going through that. I hope you are continuing to get better!!

AFM- I'm having some weird pinches in my lower left tummy and terrible back pain. Both could be contributed to prepping for my 5k on Sunday. I'm nervous and excited. I know I'm gonna feel so accomplished but I know I'm not at the running stage yet so a fast walk/slow jog is about all I can do. Even though I've lost the 60lbs the weight I have left hurts the joints :( I'm doing 10,000 steps everyday trying to get ready which equals out to 2 5k races yayyyy. But I don't know what the course is so not sure how much harder it might be. AF is due the day of my 5k so I'm praying hard that if she HAS to come that she at least waits till Monday LOL. Hope all you ladies are doing well. And hope things are good for you too Lab!

Wow, 60 lbs?!? That's great! I can't run either, my knees squeak even walking up stairs. Good luck Sunday!!!

Leetie, how are you doing? Any sign of O?

afm: yes I have a 15 day luteal phase. It's supposed to be good, but the wait drives me crazy. This month I'll have a cute little puppy to distract me.

Ttc - congrats on 60 lbs lost that's awesome! All that matters is that you finish the 5k you don't have to run it. I'm not a pretty runner so I avoid it lol.

Xan - what a great distraction the puppy will be. I wonder how your birds will like her.

Dragonfly - I hope your feeling better.

Lab, jannah - how are you ladies doing?

AFM - still no sign of O I haven't had any cm yet I hope I O when I usually do on CD 28 so I can get
the post coitle test and progesterone done.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

Dragonfly, thinking of you and your ultrasounds today. Hope you're feeling better.

TTC- how did the 5k go?

Leetie, Lab, Jannah. Hope all is well.

AFM- We brought home Wendy the golden doodle puppy on Saturday and life hasn't been the same since. She didn't sleep much and whined the first night, and then last night we couldn't sleep because we were worried she was too quiet! Lol, look what having a dog has done to us :)

She's sleeping in the photo- it's either that or a blurry mess of a photo. The dog does not slow down! Until she falls asleep, half under the sofa, sometimes on her back with her paws in the air.

Needless to say, my temps have gone crazy with all the weird nights. 12 dpo today, not long to wait.

Attachments

• wendy_quiet.jpg
    wendy_quiet.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
Dragonfly - I hope your ultrasounds went well. I had a kidney infection once and did have to go to the ER - had a fever of 105 and couldn't stop shaking/was in horrible pain. My mom actually had to carry me out of my apartment and into the hospital. I hope you are doing ok!! Yay for the anatomy us!

TTC - 60 lbs, thats absolutely incredible! How was the 5k?? I wish I could even come near doing something like that! I'm a hiker, not a runner really.

Leetie - what CD are you on?

Xan - sooo precious! I absolutely love those golden doodles! She looks so sweet!

AFM DH and I just returned from camping. There were highs and there were lows, lol. We took this old cog railway up mount washington, and it broke down halfway up so we were stuck on the side of the mountain. It was really cold! It was suppose to be a 3 hour round trip, ended up being 6. Then I got MS from exhaustion and threw up in DH car. :( But other than that we had a lot of fun, we swam a bunch (which feels weird pregnant), laid about in the rivers on tubes and relaxed. Strangers notice I am pregnant now, a lot of people commented around the campsites which I felt both good and uncomfortable about at the same time. Less than 2 weeks until we find out what baby is!

Xan - Ahhh cute puppy!!!<3 So sweet, I wish I could snuggle with her! wow 12 dpo already, I hope we're finding good news soon.

Leetie - Any sign of O?

TTC - I hope you had a great time at the 5k! I hope to get fit enough to do one next year :)

Lab - Sounds like a fantastic time other than the car break down and MS kicking in.

afm: The ultrasound was amazing, so unreal. DH and I were smiling the whole time, by the time we left the office our faces hurt!! Baby's gender is sealed up in an envelope, although we're both tempted to just look and then surprise our parents at the bbq lol. The suspense is crazy! Just 12 more days until we find out, if we can hold out:haha:

Attachments

• Image05.jpg
    Image05.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Image09.jpg
    Image09.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Image01.jpg
    Image01.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
Aww what amazing pictures of baby dragonfly! Can't wait to find out boy or girl! So cute to think of the two of you smiling until your faces hurt, that put a smile on my face! I would be going nuts waiting to find out for the gender reveal!

Dragonfly, I can only imagine, you must have been over the moon.

Lab- that sounds like a wonderful trip, minus the cable car incident. We went to Mt Washington once for a couple of days and it was amazing! Only time I ever swam in a pool that didn't need any chemicals or salt in it, and it felt like liquid crystal if that makes any sense.

Well, the pooch is very cute and she knows it. People run downstairs to play with her when they see us taking her for a walk. We are really enjoying meeting all the people with dogs in our building (and their dogs). Completely exhausted, of course, because she can wait at most 3 hours between walks- no matter if it's 1 in the morning or 1 in the afternoon. We're working shifts to cover the evening hours- one of us sleeps 10-4, the other 10-1 and then 4-7. Good practice if we ever have a baby :)

Lab - I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend in spite of the ms and break down.

Xan - that's a good idea taking shifts with the puppy at night. My one dog when he was a puppy I swear every single hour he would whine to go out it didn't last long but I was glad when he grew out of it.

Dragonfly - Aww what great pics. You have a lot more will power than I do I wouldn't be able to be in the same house as the envelope I would definitely peak lol.

Ttc- how was the 5k? Did AF show up?

AFM - CD 27. I did an opk earlier there was line but it wasn't close to being positive.

Xan- OMG!! What a cute puppy!!!!
Lab-Sounds like y'all had an interesting trip lol.
Dragonfly-Awwwwy! I would be going totally nuts waiting for gender reveal!!

AFM- Thanks so much ladies. I completed my 5k. It was the best feeling in the world. DF led me to believe he would miss it because of work but there he was at te finish line as I jogged thru. It was amazing. We walked through the whole 5k but the last little stretch we jogged so I would be jogging thru the finish. My gf knew he was waiting at the finish line so she encouraged the jog lol. I held back tears. I felt on top of the world. Fortunately AF waited until after my 5k but found me yesterday. I set up my HSG test for Tuesday so I'm getting nervous but I'm praying all goes well and I will start clomid. Keep me in your prayers please! I really appreciate everyone's encouragement about the weight loss and the 5k. It's been hard work but it's all been worth it.

I can't believe it. I took the clear blue and assumed it was an evap, so I took the frer. Off to the doctor!

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
AHHHHHHH XANNNN!!! CONGRATS!!! Let us know how the doc goes!!! So so so happy for you!!

So happy for you too, TTC! That's so awesome, the fact that your DF was at the finish line made my cry! So sweet!

Xan omgoodness! Congratulations cant wait to here an update.

Ttc - Congrats on finishing the 5K! Thats so sweet DF surprised you at the finish line. You are deff. in my prayers for the HSG test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->