Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Pregnancy makes women go crazy:haha: But it is fun to have a close friend be pregnant at the same time :) It's been fun just having an old friend be pregnant as we text now and then about pregnancy bits lol.

Happy birthday Lab! Glad that DH showered you with gifts, I hope you get to have some relaxing birthday time after work.

Lab- having so many friends with kids, I kind of understand, even if it sounds a bit weird. Kid people and non-kid people can kind of grow apart (especially if the kids are, um, less than pleasant). She just wants to have something in common with you. And you'll be able to have a friend for play dates!

I have another ultrasound on the 4th, so we'll have some news then. I'm also going to see a hematologist to see if maybe I clot too quickly or if I tend to bleed easily. Either way there is something they can do. Also, since I have too many red blood cells, I might not be absorbing the blood. So, there are things to check out there.

I called the friend I was going to stay with in Boston and told her the whole story. She was so awesome (she's never going to have kids, but she's so excited to be an aunt). It was so sweet to talk to her I started tearing up talking to her. I've now told 4 friends and no family. My mom and sister have to be first in the family, but my sister is so competitive with me and my mom does not deal well with health issues so I'm avoiding it until I know everything is okay. I can't deal with my their issues and everything going on right now :nope:

Lab Happy Birthday :cake: that's cool you will have a friend with a LO close in age.

Lab &Dragonfly - that's crazy you ladies have so many people to invite to your showers. I hope when all is said and done it was more fun than stressful.

Xan - That's great your doctor is optimistic. I hope and pray that the hematologist with find and fix the problem. I understand about not wanting to tell your mom and sister. Hopefully you will be able to soon.

Ttc - How are you doing?

Thanks ladies I will let my sis know you wish her well.

Happy Birthday Lab!!!

Xan- hope things go well at the hematologist and they get the bleeding under control or at least figure it out.

Leetie- are you on clomid now or do u have to wait till next cycle? I don't remember. Congrats to your sis!! U are right around the corner!!

Dragonfly- If you aren't comfortable u should definitely break it into more that one party. You're feelings are important. It's all about you!!

AFM- things have been so crazy. I tested but bfn 2 days ago. On the 13th I had huge amounts of ewcm so I'm guessing I O'd the 14th, 15th or 16th. Going by the 16th I should start tomorrow. I hate being in the dark but things are so crazy trying to get my business off the ground. I was so afraid of failure but turns out people love it as much as me lol. I got so hooked because it's only $5. Now others are hooked too hehe. What did y'all think of the site?? There's so many pretty fall items. I have my wish list made out lol.

Lab - I hope you had a fantastic birthday!

TTC - I like your site, there's a lot of earrings I found pretty :) Hope that you're out of the dark soon, praying it's with a bfp :hugs:

Thanks Dragonfly! I love hearing people like it!! I am really hoping for a bfp when I wake up. Been up all night trying to get the house back together from making more displays. DF's birthday is tomorrow so I would love to show him a bfp so he knows clomid isn't in our future lol. But if it is, I'm ready to get it over with already. My nerves get worse as the days go by ahhhhh.

Thanks ladies :) I had a nice evening with DH relaxing, andof course MS hit so I couldn't have my birthday dinner, but I'm going to have it today! Hehe.

Very nice stuff TTC, I like all of it. The hair clips are super cute - I wear a lot of clips like that :)

Fx for your bfp. If you do have to do clomid you'll only be a monster for a week or so at the end.. Its not too bad ;)

I hope the hematologist goes well, Xan . When are you going? The fourth is close for another scan, its nice that they are monitoring you so closely. It gives you some peace of mind every time you see that tiny baby!

Dragonfly, have you had a second tri appointment of any kind besides the anatomy u/s? It occurs to me that I haven't seen my doc at all, gotten a call or received a card for an appointment. I know I should just call them and see, but I was curious if you had anything. I see people usually do a growth check around 26/27 but that's the third trimester...

Congrats on v-day by the way :) 3 more weeks for me, I'm at 21 now. It can't come soon enough!

TTC - Happy birthday to DF :) and fingers are crossed!

Lab - Glad you had a good birthday, bummer that MS made it so you couldn't enjoy dinner though. Your Vday will be here before you know it! :) I had a midwife appointment at 22 weeks and they measured my tummy. My next visit will be at 26 weeks when I'll be doing the glucose test and I assume they'll measure me again to make sure everything's growing right.

Thanks Lab and Dragonfly!!

Unfortunately, AF found me last night. I was so bummed and very emotional but I'm better for now. I'm just dreading the clomid but I know everything is happening just how God wants it to happen. I will start clomid on Tuesday, wish me luck. DF is so tired he came home for work, seen his presents and crashed. He hasn't been sleeping so good. Lots of tummy issues. He doesn't want to go out to dinner or anything he just wants to rest so we are staying home in bed all day and night lol. Being lazy is my favorite thing to do during AF ugh. I am making his favorite dinner though. Baked salmon, grilled steaks, asparagus, sauteed kale and garlic roasted baked potatoes. I was thinking about trying to grill the salmon. Not sure about that though. He will be nice and stuffed. Poor guy doesn't even get birthday bd he has to settle for cuddles LOL.

Too bad TTC, but hopefully clomid does the trick. Hope DF enjoys his birthday dinner!

AFM- no bleeding since I passed the clot Monday! Hopefully this is a good sign and my ultrasound next Thursday will be only good news :)

Dang it TTC, I'm sorry AF found you :( Lots of prayers that the clomid does the trick, although not fun I hope it's all you need! DF birthday dinner sounds amazing, I'm very jealous:haha:

Xan - So so happy to hear the bleeding has stopped! The clot must have been your body righting itself. Praying Thursday has beautiful results, I'll be counting down the days!

Lab - Are you getting headaches? Starting this week I swear they come and go at least every other day and it's frustrating.

Leetie - How are we doing today?:hugs:

afm: We had a scare this morning, DH tried to chop his finger off. Not really, but he sliced it pretty bad. I wanted to take him in for stitches but he just wrapped it up and had me drive him to work. He is such a stubborn stinker! He called me on his break to let me know the bleeding stopped and he's ok but I still feel so stressed out about it. I guess he's preparing me for when LO is here:haha:

Yikes, Dragonfly! Hope he's okay? How did he slice his finger?

I'm not sure how he cut it, I just heard crashing in the kitchen and found him holding his hand over the sink bleeding. Thankful that he's doing okay, I told him to call me if it starts bleeding at work though so we can get it looked at.

Lab - I hope you got to enjoy your birthday dinner.

Ttc - Sorry AF found you. I'm praying clomid does the trick and it goes easy on you. I am hoping to start it next cycle I have a consult with my doctor Tuesday. I'm sure DF will enjoy cuddles and great food for his birthday.

Xan - I'm so glad the bleeding has stopped. I can't wait to hear how your next u/s goes.

Dragonfly - your dh sounds like mine. He could have a limb laying next to him and refuse to go to the hospital. I hope it isn't as bad as it seemed.

AFM - trying to get the house and yard straightened up for a labor day picnic Sunday. Any of you have plans?

Sorry that AF found you, TTC. Everyone reacts differently to clomid so you may not have any s/e at all! Or very mild ones. I think higher doses have more effects, try not to worry! Fx it helps you get your bfp! Happy birthday to your df, I hope he feels better soon!

Xan , so glad that your bleeding has stopped! How are you feeling? Looking forward to hearing about your next us!

Dragonfly - ouuchhhh! Your poor DH! He sounds like mine. He could amputate his leg and he'd just pour some alcohol on it and tell me he's fine. Men are crazy! I hope he feels better and his finger mends quickly.

I had the most killer headache last night, since you mention it. It was awful, my vision got all messed up and all I could do was feel it throbbing. I had headaches from 12-16 almost every day, then I went a couple weeks without, now every other day this week. Hydration doesn't help much :( I hope yours aren't too bad. My ob said to have a small amount of caffeine (like a regular coke) and a Tylenol but I try to avoid that as much as possible. I've broken down a couple times throughout for it and it did help, fwiw.

A picnic sounds nice, Leetie! Are you having people over?

We may be going to a jazz festival in Newport, which is a beachy area nearish to us, depending on how tired I am, lol.

Lab - The image I get reading about your DH pouring alcohol on an amputated limb cracks me up:haha: Men can be so ridiculous.

So sorry to hear about your awful headache, it sounds like a migraine, ouch! I hadn't thought about having caffeine, I may have to try that. Ugh I hate tylenol, and I hate that it's pretty much the only thing we can take.

Leetie - A picnic sounds fun!

Lab, dragonfly- have your OBGYNs talked to you about caffeine? I still drink a cup in the morning (most people I know were okay with a cup). My doctor hasn't covered any of the dos and don'ts.

My midwife said a small amount of caffeine is fine, but I've never handled it well and always drank decaf so it hadn't crossed my mind to try it for headaches. I'm sure you're just fine with a cup every morning :)

There are so many do's and don'ts and I know not everyone follows them all. I'm a stinker and eat lunch meat, I just am sure to buy packaged rather than deli cut. And I still eat sushi... just now the raw goods.

My doc said 200mg per day is totally safe, so a couple of cups of coffee or a couple of sodas. I *wish* I could have coffee. I try about once a month and it makes me violently sick every time. I think it's due to the acidity. I live for the day I can have it again, lol. Enjoy your coffee if you can drink it! I'm so jealous!

... I still have bleu cheese/goat cheese even though you aren't suppose to have "soft" cheeses, but I always make sure they are pasturized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->