Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Leetie - Dr Google is evil, stay away from it! Your doctor is pleased so I think this is a good thing:thumbup:

Lab - Happy 32 weeks! Oh my gosh we're getting there!! I hate the stupid drink more water line.:haha:

Hi Ladies. Not good news to report here, I'm afraid. Yesterday I lost the baby. Spent 9 hours in the emergency room being poked and prodded. The OBGYN thinks that maybe there was a chromosomal abnormality, so they are going to run some tests. Hopefully they will find something and next time the pregnancy will be more smooth.

Having waves of okay and waves of sadness, so I think that I haven't really come to grips with it yet. Little things, like wondering if I should go back to my regular thyroid medication dose, make me break down sobbing. But DH is being a life saver, I'm really blessed to have him in my life, and I know that we will get through this okay. Not really sure how to tell my family and friends, but I'm sure that will be okay.

Oh Xan, I don't have words to tell you how sorry I am. I'm so glad you have a great DH and you will both be in my thoughts and prayers.

Xan I am so sorry, there are no words. I'm glad you have your amazing DH. You're in my thoughts and prayers.:hugs:

Oh no Xan. I'm so sorry hun!! I'm in shock, there are no words to make it all better but know I will keep you in my prayers and hope that the next pregnancy goes much smoother without constant worry. I'm glad that DH is being so wonderful. Big hugs to you. After they are done testing can u try again? Do u want to try again immediately? Most of what I've read says after a m/c it's easier to get pregnant. Just curious. I can't imagine what i would do. I'm sending prayers.

Leetie- my dr was happy with 10.7 so I think it varies. I didn't go on day 8 tho. I think mine was day 6 or 7. They told me days 5-8 was when I needed to go. I have to ask you, taking the 100 mg did it feel like some kicking or squeezing what I would guess to be an ovary? I took day 2 last night and I'm having the worst pain/pressure in my lower right ovary area. It's so bad I've been up all night. It's off and on and sometimes it so strong it knocks the breath out of me if that makes sense. Freaky stuff! I have my fingers crossed for u hun!! Hopefully I'm right behind you!

Oh, Xan ... I am so so sorry. I can't believe it. I wish there was something I could do for you. We are all here and giving you massive :hugs:. I'm sure it will take time, but you are so strong having journeyed through lttc, I know you will have your rainbow baby. :hugs:

Ttc - no I haven't had any pains like that. It sounds way to early for O pain. Possibly a cyst. If it persist I would call the doctor.

Thank you, ladies. I am definitely getting the urge to try again, so I will be back here stalking charts as soon as I have the go-ahead from the doctor. And I will be keeping tabs on you all, waiting for babies and bumps. So don't expect to see me going anywhere.

My mom wanted to come up, but I have 2 conferences coming up, and so I had to tell her I wouldn't have time. I know she was hurt, but working through this is definitely keeping me sane, and being on the job market at this time, it's important to get things done well.

:hugs: Do what's best for you. I'm happy to hear that once you get the clear from your dr you want to try again, we'll all be praying for your rainbow baby!

I can understand keeping busy with work, just don't forget to take care of yourself:hugs: massive hugs and love to you hun, I wish there was something I could do.

Xan- I'm so glad to see u are staying with us. We are all here for u. I know it will happen for u. Hopefully u can get answers and try again. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

AFM - the pains from last night are much milder tonight. This month has really been crap! I mean it's one thing after the other. A family that lives in the neighborhood I grew up in where my parents still live had an electrical fire while they were gone on an anniversary trip. Celebrating 30+ years together and come home to nothing. Everything is gone. Including their 2nd car and 4 furbabies. Just heartbreaking. Is November almost over?!?! Lol. The good news is....... my DF has decided he wants to take me to.visit his mother for Thanksgiving! I'm in shock. I think I've shared that they don't accept me. Well his father didn't know I existed until last week but he doesn't accept them dating anyone that isn't Nigerian. He just sprung it on me. I told him the only thing left to buy for thanksgiving dinner was the turkey and he says hold off on getting the turkey and I'm like why?! I need a turkey for thanksgiving Helloooo lol. And he says well I want to take u to meet my mom. Color me shocked lol. Thanksgiving gets sentimental and emotional for me anyways. I watched my grandma take her last breath on the Tuesday before thanksgiving on Thursday 6 years. Well enough of my rambling. Have a great day ladies. I'm trying to patiently wait to see how u are doing Leetie!!

Xan - I agree with dragonfly don't forget about you. But I'm glad your not giving up and have something to keep you a little distracted in the mean time.

Ttc - are you trying to make me cry already this morning? Lol. I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbors and what thanksgiving reminds you of. But hopefully this thanksgiving will bring something joyful to remember after meeting DF mother. I'm sure once they get to know you they will love you.

Afm - my temp is probably a little high because I woke up and it was so hot in my room for some reason.

Xan - :hugs:

TTC - I'm sorry about the neighbors and the sad feelings that Thanksgiving brings, but I hope that new joyful memories are made. I agree with Leetie, once they get to know you they will love you, you're a wonderful lady and they'll see that :)

Leetie - I love your chart, keeping fingers crossed!

Lab - How are you feeling?

afm: Good gravy I think the temp has dropped 10 degrees in one night. If I didn't have an appointment this morning I would still be in bed under my pile of blankets.:cold:

Xan - I'm glad you are staying with us! Like dragonfly said, make sure to take care of yourself. Give yourself whatever time you need. It's good to be distracted, but give yourself the time and ability to process. <3

TTC - my grandfather died the week before thanksgiving. It was hard for me for a while, but it's been 15 years now. I was very close to him, though, and it took a lot of time for me to be able to enjoy the holidays again. :hugs: That's wonderful you are seeing DF family! I'm sure they will come to accept you in time!

Leetie - your chart looks good! May have been the room, but maybe your BBT is just up!

Dragonfly - let us know how your appointment went :) It's been warm here the past couple of days, but its going back down again for the rest of the week. Such weird weather...

AFM, I crack every time I move. My spine, my hips, my shoulders. I'm having some difficulty standing up straight from pgp/spd. But baby is doing well, and that's what I care about :)

Lab - Goodness, sorry about all the cracking! ouch on the spd :( But glad to hear baby is well!!:thumbup:

afm: I'm on 2 week stay home and rest. No lifting, cleaning, walking, etc. I'm only 50% effaced and my cervix was closed but soft. Baby's at -1 station so hopefully she'll engage soon so I can have more breathing room!! I've been having a lot of contractions through the night last night and today, as well as the loose stools is making my midwife feel cautious so now I'm "resting" until I hit 37 weeks. Once I'm at 37 weeks I can resume normal activity and let baby come, but if she comes early we'll be in the hospital rather than birth center and I want Amelia to cook a bit longer :)

Thank you so much ladies, you are such wonderful people! I definitely have moments in the day where I break down, but wallowing in it would be bad for me, and I'm glad I don't have time for it right now. I'm actually going to LA for a conference that I thought I would have to miss because I couldn't travel. I'm staying with good friends, so I think it will be cathartic. I might even splurge for a massage...

Leetie, I love your chart!!!

Lab- I hope it gets better. I was having the worst lower back pain- to the point I couldn't sit on the couch! Warm compresses definitely did help.

Lab - that sounds painful but I'm glad baby is doing great.

Dragonfly - I hope LO cooks for as long as is safe.

Xan - Have a safe trip and you should treat yourself to a massage.

Ooh Xan a massage sounds heavenly, definitely do it! Glad you'll be staying with friends in LA, that will be nice :)

Lab - Have you tried an epsom salt bath yet? That could be soothing as well.

Thanks ladies for your kind words as always! It's so crazy how this ttc thing has brought us all together. 254 pages on this thread. But I couldn't imagine having any greater ladies by my side during this crazy roller coaster. I warned y'all the meds make me mushy right?! LOL.
Xan - yes! Get that massage and relax. I'm glad u are doing ok. I'm sure some moments are worse than others but we are all here to help u thru this!
Dragonfly - pleaseeee rest!! Behave lol. Amelia needs to bake a little bit longer.
Lab - I'm glad LO is good, sorry about the snap crackle pop. You're almost there!
Leetie - it definitely could be your temp is up so it felt hotter than normal. When do u test?? I'm so impatient lol

Ttc - I agree I am so glad we are all still together and that I found this thread. I don't have anyone who really understands what I'm going through so it's so nice to have all of you.

As far as testing, I don't know. I am 11 dpo my LP has never been longer than 10 days so at least it seems the clomid as lengthened it. If temps stay up I might MIGHT test Saturday at 13 dpo.

This is definitely my favorite thread here on BnB, I feel so connected to you ladies that it's easy to open up about everything.

Leetie - Love that your LP is longer, fingers are tightly crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->