Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Sometimes I think it would be better to stop temping after O is confirmed, I've seen some ladies that do that. But it would probably drive me more crazy not knowing.

Mine are just weird this cycle usually they are jagged and rising, not this weird curved thing it's doing. And mines off 2 days from when I had major O pains but I'm just going with what it says. I'll do my progesterone test Monday.

Leetie- you're temps seem pretty stable and clean. Maybe being different from your previous cycles is a good sign?

AFM- so mad at our vet. DH called me freaking out because the vet said the dog had heartworm. I panicked and left work to pick up the meds, only to be told that she has hookworm, not heartworm. Still bad, but...

Anyway, as for temps/cycles/ttc, yesterday I had back pain and cramps and I was sure AF was on my doorstep, but today I have nothing.Weirdest cycle ever.

Xan I hope my weird temps is a good thing.

Oh wow I would have freaked out too. Poor pup, the meds should work fast. When I first got my Australian shepherd I took her out to go potty and these white worms just kept coming out. I was so scared, I broke down crying because I thought she was going to die ( I know a bit dramatic) buy we got some medicine and it went away fast.

I bet you can't wait for this cycle to be over one way or the other. Fingers crossed for a positive out come.

Ew, I would have freaked out too! When it's your little puppy and they are so innocent...

Xan - it was really gross. I knew animals could get worms but I didn't know they could poop them out lol.

Got my progesterone level today, it was 27.03! That's the highest it's ever been. Last cycle was 20. Something!

That's awesome Leetie!

AFM- that wicked, wicked witch found me, so I am onto a new clean cycle. Hoping this one is clearer, and ends in a BFP!

Thanks Xan, I was expecting it to be lower because my temps aren't very high.

Sorry the witch found you. I hope this cycle isn't as confusing and long as last ones!

Heyyyyy!
Leetie - yayyyyy for high progesterone level. Fx!!
Xan - sorry the witch found u :( hopefully next cycle is much better!! Hope your doggy is doing better too!!

AFM - I O'd later than normal. Cd23. I was on vacation and took the pills on days 5-9 instead of 3-7 does that matter? I didnt think so. I think when I first started the meds on 5-9 I O'd on 21 or 22. Who knows, its always something crazy my body does lol. Im on 4dpo. Time is crawling.

Ttc - Yay for O! It shouldn't matter if it's 3-7 or 5-9 I don't remember it making a difference with me.

Did something bad happen? Im not really sure how to read charts. Is the red M AF? If so, so sorry Leetie! I havent charted since like the 3rd month. I never really understood it and its a lot.of.work lol.

How are you Xan?

AFM - im on 9dpo. I have no idea when AF should be here. It had been coming on 16dpo but last month was 14dpo. So as usual I guess I just wait and see what happens lol. Hope you ladies are enjoying the holiday.

Ttc - thanks ttc for some reason your post made me laugh, but yes AF is here. I'm bummed of course but new cycle new start.

Fx for you!

Thanks Xan.

Lol glad i could help.
Im 10dpo. Thought a test was a good idea, wrong. I have at least 4 days till af so im gonna try to be patient, but as u know, patience is not something im good with lol.

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA, but work has been crazy and we also put in an offer on a house. It looks like it is going to go through, so fingers crossed!

TTC- I'm so excited for you! Hopefully this is your magic cycle...

AFM- I'm CD10 today and getting first indications of an approaching O. I always get a feeling that I can only describe as having soda in my stomach, everything down there just feels gurgly. I guess last cycle I didn't use fertility blend until O, so this will be my first fertility blend cycle. Let's hope it does the trick again. If it does, I'm going to be a walking spokesman for the pills.

Ttc - have you tested anymore?

Xan - Fx the offer goes through on the house! Hopefully this cycle is better for you and you O soon.

Afm - started round 4 of femara yesterday. The doctor said he wants to try 3 more cycles then go in for a follow up. So fx and praying it happens soon!

Xan -fx crossed for u! That would be amazing if the pills work again. If this isnt my cycle im going to try them. If you get a chance will u take a pic of the bottle? U said u and him both take them?

Leetie - i think i asked u before but does the femara have side effects like clomid?? Fx for u!!

AFM - Im on 13dpo. Not sure when to expect af but it should be here tomorrow or Monday. Praying she stays away and i get a bfp soon!! I havent tested again since the last test. So praying that test was just too soon.

Hey OPK experts- very frustrated. My lines were getting darker and darker and I thought for sure I'd get a smiley today. But when I tested I had the depressing empty circle and the test looked like the dye was all smeared. Is smeary dye an error?

Ttc- I'm on the lowest dose of femara 2.5 mg, the worst side effect I've had is headaches but they aren't bad just annoying. Same with hot flashes I only get a few and they're very mild. It seems once I stop taking the femara they are gone.

Xan - I never had luck with the digitals but a smeary line sounds like it could be faulty. Fx you O soon!

Xan - no ive had smeared lines before and the test was right. It was negative. I have learned that one time my cheap opk wasnt quite positive but i had cm so i did the digital anyway and it was positive. Hope ubhet your smiley soon..if your lines get lighter then I would say the same thing happened to u. Dang ttc roller coaster lol.
Leetie - oh ok, doesnt sound too bad. Fx for u.
AFM - I am onb16dpo. I shouldve started today but I havent. I keep running to the bathroom to check and its just cm. BUT I tested this A.M. and it was negative :(

Thanks TTC. I tested again last night and it was still negative but almost the same color, and I'm pretty sure I had O pains last night, so maybe that's as close as I'm going to get. It was also streaky last night, so maybe it was a bad batch? I ran out but I'm going to get some more and test this afternoon.

Here is the Fertility Blend bottle. I haven't noticed side effects except maybe getting a little more bloated around O.

Attachments

• Photo on 9-15-15 at 6.18 AM #2.jpg
    Photo on 9-15-15 at 6.18 AM #2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe