Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Let's hope that it's a good sign lol. Wonder why I would be getting sore boobs both of those months and still no confirmed O though. As for the OPK's the second line is still almost invisible. I had done a digi the day after the pos FR and it had a pretty dark second line but not pos and I did a digi today too and the second line is much lighter. Not sure if the lines matter on the digi though?!

I hope so :) Maybe the sore boobs are from your body gearing up to O and then it failed? I had that happen a few cycles ago when I got multiple positive opks throughout different days. I don't have experience with digi's but I hope this all means that you did O and are in the tww now.

CD 11 here, starting my OPKs tomorrow though I admit I did one yesterday because ive had ridiculous CM the past couple of days, more than I normally have during O time even. Additionally my sense of smell is crazy, another thing i get at O time. So of course I'm on Google - not a good idea as I then think maybe I have a hormone problem and am producing too much estrogen. Although I'm sure its nothing I already pity my gyno when I go in for my appointment in a couple of weeks rofl.

But this cycle seems to be speeding by - hope the tww is like that too!

That's exciting that you're having cm the past few days. I think dr Google is wrong, and hopefully your gyno proves the internet incorrect:thumbup:

TTC- Maybe you did O but just couldn't pinpoint it. When the weather is changing or if I get sick, my temps can be wonky. Those times, it's hard to time bd'ing.

Oh, and red wine raises my temps too... :wacko:

Mrs-maybe so, I'm paying such close attention that I think I'm confusing myself lol. I'm just going to keep checking OPK's until the 27th which FF says is my test day. Def not looking too much into anything this cycle. I can be happy with the 2 lines on FF if I don't get my BFP this month.

Xanzaba-Sorry AF found you, hopefully next cycle is your cycle. My temps jumped way up so it's just strange. Normally they are in the 96 range and only occasionally do they barely hit 97. They are high 97's almost to 98. Maybe it's because it's getting cold outside and I sleep with the window open and a fan blowing on me so maybe my body temps are rising making up for the cold draft.

I'm trying to stay away from google because it's the devil lol but I was waiting on FF to pop up the tidbit about CM because I'm starting to get it again and I'm thinking maybe O is coming or something. I'm not sure of the cycle that CM occurs.

TTC- sorry I meant maybe in the past cycles you did O. If your temps are up, it's pretty sure you O'd. Especially if they are consistently up.

Sometimes you get cm after O for a couple of days. Time for you to sit back and symptom watch :winkwink:

TTC - Not reading too far into it is probably a good idea. Still sending lots of dust with fingers crossed :)

Xan- sorry the witch got you. A couples weekend sounds amazing. Me and DH are hoping for one soon.

Dragonfly- a quicky is nice once in a while maybe getting those spermies riled up spontaneously will jump start things for this cycle :winkwink: GL!

Ttc-I pray its your month for a bfp and you wont have to worry about temping and opks for a while.

Labgal- everything on my ends good. Just slow. I havent had a positive opk yet I hope soon though. Me and DH have been bding every other day just incase. I hope your tww goes fast too and there's a bfp at the end

TTC- sorry I meant maybe in the past cycles you did O. If your temps are up, it's pretty sure you O'd. Especially if they are consistently up.

Sometimes you get cm after O for a couple of days. Time for you to sit back and symptom watch :winkwink:

oh ok. Maybe so. I'm 6dpo CM had went away but it's back now lol. That's why I'm wondering if maybe I'm about to O or something. Who knows. My weird body is unexplainable lol.

Xan- sorry the witch got you. A couples weekend sounds amazing. Me and DH are hoping for one soon.

Dragonfly- a quicky is nice once in a while maybe getting those spermies riled up spontaneously will jump start things for this cycle :winkwink: GL!

Ttc-I pray its your month for a bfp and you wont have to worry about temping and opks for a while.

Labgal- everything on my ends good. Just slow. I havent had a positive opk yet I hope soon though. Me and DH have been bding every other day just incase. I hope your tww goes fast too and there's a bfp at the end

That would be good! I just wish my darn gyno appt was sooner lol. Excellent that you and DH have been bd'ing every other day, you're for sure to catch that egg!! Hope you get your positive opk soon so you can jump in the tww:thumbup:

Hey girls I have a question. Me and DH have been bding EOD we dtd yesterday morning (twice :blush: )
Does that mean we should skip tonight and then bd tomorrow night or would it be ok to do it tonight? I still havent had a positive opk yet. Last night i checked my cp and had some ewcm but today nothing a little watery only when i check cp which seems to be high soft and open but im not 100% sure. Im just afraid if we bd tonight and i get my postive opk tomorrow that his spermies will not of had time to replenish. Let me know what you think. Thanks. And lots of :dust:

I'm not totally sure either. If I were you and the mood struck tonight I would go ahead and dtd but if not then tomorrow would be just as good. Sperm lives a few days in us so if you got a positive tomorrow you would have the twice from a few days before as well as the day you got the positive, right? I hope the other ladies weigh in on this as well, I'm thinking you'll be okay either way :)

Leetie- my doctor said that 24 hours is generally long enough to replenish. In fact, he said waiting too long can be counter productive because dead sperm can build up. But I've heard the other way too...

Just found this:

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...oo-much-sex-harm-your-chances-getting-pregnan

Thanks Dragonfly and Xan thanks for the link I think im gonna see how I feel tonight and go by that. Im starting to get nervous that I haven't had a positive opk yet but im really thinking it will be this week FX.

Leetie- my doctor said that 24 hours is generally long enough to replenish. In fact, he said waiting too long can be counter productive because dead sperm can build up. But I've heard the other way too...

This is what I worry about with my husband. If we go to long with bd'ing and then bd during my near to fertile time I worry it's just dead or weak sperm getting in there...

I didn't know all that, apparently we need to BD way more regularly lol. Sometimes I'm just so exhausted and he works nights so it's not always easy.

Ok I'm wayyyyy too confused now. Going on 1am here on the west coast and decided to take a digi opk and ic opk before I shower. Got a smiley on the digi and veryyyy faint on the ic. Today the 21st I thought I would be 8dpo because the last pos opk and confirmed by temps on FF now I'm so confused I don't know what to think ugh. :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Gosh, I don't have any good advice. When in doubt, :sex:? Maybe it's a good thing to get a positive opk at 8dpo?

Keeping my fingers crossed, wish I had a better idea, sorry that I don't!

I've heard that you can get a positive opk if you're preggo... Do you have any internet cheapies? 8 dpo is early but may be worth poas.

oh that's lovely im cycle day 13 waiting to take mine not had my positive yet hope I too can dance around the house then we can do the tww together!! xx
congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"