Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Happy New Year!

Dragonfly- I hope temping is useful and helps you on your bump adventure.

TTC- fingers going numb for you :)

Leetie- crosshairs are crosshairs. I think if you don't report CM they are always dotted. Onwards and bumpwards.

Labgal, Newlyweds- hope all is going well with you. Keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

AFM- Went to bed around 9- we have jet lag from holiday travel and there have been some germs kicking around. DH has been sick for a while and I've felt a bit off, but haven't gotten sick.

In terms of tww- a lot of little nothings going on here. Crampy, woke up to a very full bladder, and temps a bit higher than before. But I've been been down this road before. I might test Saturday (9 dpo)- I know it is early, but DH is going out of town for work, and, well, I've become a POAS addict since buying ICs!

Happy New Year Everyone! I pray for good health and BFP all around!

Happy New Year ladies!! Thanks for the positive vibes y'all. I have my fingers crossed that all of us get our bfp's this year. It's such a difficult journey that I never imagined would be so hard but at least we all have each other to discuss our ups and downs with. Hopefully next year we will all be thankful for babies!!!!

AFM- nothing is going on lol. Itchy boobs and I'm so tired all the time that's it. That could be the weather too so I'm not looking into it. Just waiting to see what happens next.

Hope you ladies are eating cabbage and black eyed peas today!!

Xan - Thank you! I'm hoping it's helpful. I hope you hold out on the bug that's going around, it is no fun to welcome in the new year with being sick! Looking forward to Saturday now and I hope that even though it's early, that it will be an early surprise before DH heads out of town!

TTC - Ugh itchy boobs are awful! lol Thinking of cabbage makes me want to make a beef and cabbage soup that DH loves - yum!

Happy near years girls! Labgal and Newlywed we're all thinking of you:hugs:

Had an easier time temping this morning, guess it just takes practice :wacko: haha, so I hope it shows good things as I get closer to O.. which is ages away still.

Dragonfly - GL with temping I'm still getting used to it but haven't found it stressful yet.

Xan - I hope your dh feels better soon and you don't get sick.

Ttc - when is AF due?

Labgal & newlywed - I hope all is well.

AFM - not much to report 6 dpo bbs still sore that's about it.

Dragonfly - GL with temping I'm still getting used to it but haven't found it stressful yet.

Xan - I hope your dh feels better soon and you don't get sick.

Ttc - when is AF due?

Labgal & newlywed - I hope all is well.

AFM - not much to report 6 dpo bbs still sore that's about it.

According to FF, AF is due sometime Jan 4th-11th. That's why I was so confused why I had spotting starting Dec 23rd. It was way too early. The spotting started 8 days after our last BD before I came to GA. Crazy body of mine lol. Sore bbs is a good sign. FX'd for you!!

AFM- still playing the waiting game to see what happens next. Nothing interesting to report.

Happy new year ladies!!! New to this site... I've been reading these forums for months now and finally decided to join. I've spent hours on here! Love reading all the stories and it makes me feel good knowing I'm not the only one going crazy trying to conceive!

TTC- Implantation bleeding?

I don't have a clue. Just waiting to see if AF shows up this week. If I O'd I didn't have sore boobs like normal. So like I said it's just a waiting game for now. UGH!!!

Happy new year ladies!!! New to this site... I've been reading these forums for months now and finally decided to join. I've spent hours on here! Love reading all the stories and it makes me feel good knowing I'm not the only one going crazy trying to conceive!

Hey Bey! Welcome to the board. You picked a great post to comment on because these ladies are awesome! We are all crazy here. We have ups and downs and moments of total confusion and craziness but it's always great to have someone to listen to as you go through the sometimes difficult journey to conceive. Hope you love it here as much as we all do!!

Bey - Welcome to our lovely ttc board. Good luck in you quest to catch that eggy. How long have you been trying if you dont mind me asking?

Ttc - Fx! Maybe it was IB you had.

AFM - nothing new, BBS still sore and occasional mild cramps but that's it. How is everyone else doing?

Hey Bey- welcome! The more the merrier (though if we lose some to BFPs, all the better...)

Tested today, 9 dpo, and BFN. BFFN (Big fat false negative)? Oh, I can dream! One thing, sorry if TMI, but while testing I noticed that I had cloudy urine. Saw that can happen sometimes. Temps high and my usual perfume is making me wish I had skipped it. Well, I'll test again in a couple of days :)

Welcome Bey!

TTC - Fingers crossed it's IB and you'll get your bfp very soon :)

Leetie - Sore boobs sound good:thumbup: Even cramping can be a good thing!

Xan - I'm praying that was a false negative and you'll get your bfp with the next test!

AFM: Charting is interesting, it's up and down - is that normal?

Attachments

• chart1-4.jpg
    chart1-4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi Dragonfly, up and down is, unfortunately, normal- especially at the beginning of your cycle. But yours looks pretty steady (a range of .3 degrees or so). You can look at the chart gallery, but here's mine for comparison.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b5c56//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks Xan, I'm glad to hear that it's fine what my chart is doing. :thumbup: I'm still new to it so I'm unsure lol

Xan- I hope it turns into a BFP in a couple days. FX'd for you!!
Dragonfly- I honestly don't know about temping and the ups and downs. I only pay attention to temps after O lol.

Xan- I hope it turns into a BFP in a couple days. FX'd for you!!
Dragonfly- I honestly don't know about temping and the ups and downs. I only pay attention to temps after O lol.

That's what I'm looking forward to seeing lol. My temp took a huge dip today, my graph looks like a market crash:haha:

Mmm, can't stop crying today. Cheesy internet kind of stuff too...

Dragonfly - your chart looking like a market crash made me laugh. I guess our charts are like a stock market up, down, up, down, then you O and it goes up and your like yeah I'm in the black! Then...(airplane dive noise) crash it goes down and your in the red, literally. Or you stay in the black you get a bfp and throw a party :)

Xan - have you tested again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->