Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Dragonfly - it doesn't hurt to ask them. I think I will look into it next cycle. Have you tried soft cups? I'm afraid dh will think I've gone off the deep end if I brought those home lol.

My doctor was totally fine with using the pre seed so I was super happy about that. But she said my cervix was not cooperating, it was so closed up she barely got to swab it. With my temp drop this morning I don't think I O'd so more bd'ing for us!

Leetie - I haven't tried using soft cups, but to be truthful they kind of freak me out :haha: DH is skeptical about putting a thermometer in there that I'm not sure how he would react to those:rofl: I've read some positive things on BnB if you're going to try them though :)

Hi Ladies- AF came on 16 dpo. Wasn't really feeling it this cycle, and the timing of the bedding wasn't great. Going to get a CT scan tomorrow to see if they can figure out my other medical mystery. Hopefully fixing this will help with getting a bump :)

:hugs: I'm sorry af found you Xan, but on the bright side you have your CT scan tomorrow and will be well on your way to figuring out the medical stuff. I know that it will bring you your baby bump because you'll get yourself all healthy and ready for mothering :) Lots of hugs to you!

Dragonfly - that's great your doctor used the pre-seed. Hopefully you O soon. I'm not sure about the soft cups either lol.

Xan - :hugs: sorry AF showed. Praying your ct goes well and your bump is near.

AFM - had a tiny bit of pinkish spotting on the TP earlier, my LP was 10 days last cycle so I have a feeling AF will show soon. But still hopeful she won't :)

Leetie I hope that af doesn't show for you! Fingers are crossed :)

I'm beginning to worry I'm not going to O at all, or have a long cycle again. Both sound sad to me:cry: My temps were down yesterday so I figured I would O and today they're up - but no symptoms of O other than last night and today I've had a bombardment of cm in my underwear. My boobs aren't sore and I haven't had my usual break out, but I have been craving sweets like none other.

Dragonfly - That's strange, I hope you do O. So your pretty sure you didn't O when ff gave you cross hairs? I've seen some charts that dipped below cover but still got a bfp .

Hi Dragonfly- sounds like you might have been gearing up to O and it was too early. It could also be that your temps fluctuated for other reasons. I've noticed that a couple of things make my temps go up- drinking red wine, exercising in the afternoon, and having an extra blanket. Anyway, the CM is definitely the best extra info to go by, so sounds like it's right around the corner!

Leetie, hope AF stays far, far away!

I have no idea, I *think* that I didn't O when FF gave the crosshairs. Especially because it gave me a dotted line after a temp change, so we're just going to stick to bd'ing as often as we can until FF changes the date or until I hit my average cycle length.

Xan - That's what makes me uncertain I O'd when FF says so, I barely had any cm but once I hit the next dip I'm getting cm:shrug:

How did your CT go?

Dragonfly- Hopefully you O for sure soon so this confusion goes away.

Labgal, Ttc havent heard from you girls hope everything is good.

afm- This morning my temps took a nose dive under the cover line and had really bad cramps. Just went to the bathroom and have red spotting so she should be here full flow tomorrow, just in time for Valentines day. yay. haha.

Dragonfly- sounds like a good plan. Better safe than sorry :)

The CT scan went fine, thanks for asking. The doctor just called and said that everything was normal, which is good, but now there is more confusion as to what is going on. I have another appointment in a couple of weeks so we'll see what the doctor says.

Sorry Leetie :(

Xan glad to hear that the scan went well and everything was normal! Although that doesn't help the puzzle much... hopefully at your next appointment you'll be able to get some answers or at least start finding what will provide answers. Best of luck and healthy wishes for you:hugs:

Goodness looks like AF is attacking everyone! Sorry ladies.
Dragonfly- hope you figure out O soon. That's why I was so frustrated. I used FF trying to stop the confusion but it didn't help lol.

AFM- I don't know where I'm at in my cycle or anything which is actually funny to me. Not that I've given up but I can't take the confusion for now. I've been pep talking myself to get back into it regularly so hopefully I do soon. I'm having some weird twinges in my lower left tummy. Which I say is weird because it's normally ALWAYS in my right lower tummy. So who knows lol.l

Xan - I hope you get some helpful answers next time but I'm glad everything is good so far.

Ttc - Good luck getting back into the groove of things. Maybe your body and mind just needed the break. Fx the twinges on the left are a good sign.

AFM - AF here is here in all her crampy, backache, emotional roller coaster glory. But dh is taking me out for Valentines day so I'm happy about that. I hope you all have a wonderful day whatever your plans or lack of plans are. Here is a virtual Valentine flower for you all :flower: Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!
I hope it's a good sign too Leetie! Hope AF comes and goes quickly.

I just came to vent. I had a wonderful day, surprised by DF with a dozen roses and a card that made me cry. We are actually celebrating tomorrow because he has to work tonight. So all was going good. Then I see a really close friend of ours is suddenly pregnant. Her daughter graduated high school last year and she has 2 other boys. It was an OOPS pregnancy. I suddenly got sad. I mean she's over 40 and it just "happened" for them ugh. OH well I know it's all part of God's plan. Even though I'm sad I do hope she has a happy and healthy 9 months. Now to pep talk myself to get back in the groove.

TTC - Lots of luck :hugs: I'm sorry it's been so frustrating and confusing :( So sweet that DF brought you roses! What a lovely surprise :)

Leetie - I hope you had a wonderful time with DH.

AFM: No more crosshairs so I'm still waiting to O so now I'm left feeling frustrated.

Ttc - I'm sorry your day turned sad. It is really hard to be happy for someone when your falling apart inside. I pray that God will bless us all soon.

Dragonfly - How long are your cycles normally. I really hope you O soon.

TTC- I know how you feel. Just learned recently that my boss, who is 2 years older than me, has a 4 year old son, a tenured job and is super woman, is also pregnant. Of course I am happy for her- she has earned everything she has, but it's tough when I'm still struggling.

CD 8 and nothing to report. However, with V-day and less disappointment from last cycle, well, let's just say that things are less quiet in the bedroom. Even if this cycle doesn't work out, we're having fun trying :)

Xan - that's great you and dh are having fun. Mine complains that I make it like work sometimes. I don't think I do I try to keep it fun and spontaneous. I think his biggest complaint is he want to do it all day everyday but I tell him you have to let the swimmers build back up. I think he thinks I make stuff up because I don't want to bd :haha:

Afm - Nothing much AF still here she should be gone soon though.

TTC - I hope you're having a better day today :hugs:

Leetie - my cycles were averaging at about 36 days, last cycle I guess was a tease for being 28 days. I hope af leaves you soon.

Xan - that's excellent you're having fun :winkwink: I hope I can take by your example and get back into the groove of things, since my crosshairs left it feels more like work to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->