Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Dragonfly - so sorry to hear about your BIL's friend. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Awesome that you picked up your RX. My FX are crossed that you get your BFP this cycle, though and don't need to use it. :)

TTC - Great that you got healthcare! Hopefully when you go to the doc's you can get everything figured out. I'm the same way with doctors - up until we started with ttc I didn't go to the doctor for four or five years, at least not a GP (I'm still not really going to a GP because they seem to leave after one year no matter what, so I fail to see the point). I often forget things that I want to say/ask about when I go to the doc because I'm so anxious to leave!

Leetie - glad you are free of AF! That's the best time of the month!

AFM not much to report. I'm in the 1ww now. Got all the usual prog. symptoms that I've read are also magnified on Clomid so I can't really trust anything; but I'm extremely tired (I actually took a nap today - I never nap, ever). Feels like I'm having a mammogram (or what I imagine it to be like) all the time, and my stomach is a black hole, but I'm trying to not give in to that too much... just a bit.

Feeling pretty cheerful because we got news that my dad is doing well with his disease and the docs think that we will have more time with him than we thought, so yay!

**Edit. Update: Dr's office called. Bloods confirm I am ovulating! She said my numbers look good, and to call when I miss AF. FX...

Eek another edit/update: Not really sure what's going on but I'm 8-9 dpo today and when I went to the bathroom there was a very very light bit of spot, kind of like the very beginning spots of AF but I'm not due obviously for a week or so. Not sure if it's from having sex this morning (though that never makes me spot unless I have AF coming), or if it's ....

Lab that's great about your dad so glad you will have more time with him. Ooooo I am praying the spotting is what you think it is fingers super crossed. Do you know when you will test?

I'm not sure. I might test this weekend, I guess the latest I'll push it back to would be a week from today. I kind of hate testing, I'd rather just get AF than see a negative test. It's less disappointing somehow.

How are you feeling, Leetie? I can't wait for you to O again. I want us all to get some BFPs already... Sheesh!

TTC - Excellent about health insurance!! You'll be alright at your appointment:hugs: I definitely get super nervous before doctor appointments, especially the well woman visits, but it's a step toward your bfp so it's all good:thumbup:

Leetie - Yay for af finally being gone!

Labgal - Oooh praying that you get to call your doctor with news a bfp, fingers and toes are the tightest they can be. Wonderful news about your dad too, so glad you'll have more time with him.

AFM: Temp rise the last two days! Just waiting for a crosshair so I can say that I've ovulated.

Lab - I completely understand about not testing. I never do I would rather see AF than one line. I hope we get some bfp's around here soon :)

Dragonfly - wow it's O time already it seems like your cycle is going fast. Probably not to you though. Fx you get your bfp this cycle and won't have to start meds.

I'm trying not to symptom spot especially because I know that medicated cycles can give you a lot of symptoms but I have a strange one that doesn't seem to be really connected to the clomid...I'm ridiculously thirsty with extreme dry mouth. I have to drink constantly. I had four liters of water yesterday and on track for the same today. Very weird. My hair which is normally dry is extremely greasy. I wash it daily and its oily to the point where its separating into chunks by early afternoon. My skin in general also feels oily... Again, I have dry skin.

Cramps are just on and off, hard for me to tell where they are coming from ... Kind of feel more like muscle cramps than anything but they aren't bad at all. Not like O. Anything touching my breasts feels like I just got punched in them. I have to sleep on my back because even sleeping on my sides hurts them. I might test earlier, I don't know. I'm ready for the wait to be over!

Lab I want you to test early too :haha: but like I said before I understand waiting. What dpo are you? I think if I were you I would at least wait until 11 or 12 dpo.

I'm 11 +/- 1 dpo today. I don't temp so I was just just CBFM this month and with the traveling I missed a couple days between my high reading and the peak, so I'm not sure if I caught the beginning or end of the peak. I'm resolved to wait until Sunday at least, but if I accidentally trip and fall on a wondfo it's ok... :}

Labgal, so exciting! Fingers and toes crossed, and glad to hear that your dad has more time.

Dragonfly, tww already! Any symptoms?

Leets, where are you in your cycle?

TTC- yay for healthcare. Hope we have a round of bumps.

AFM, just got back from visiting my parents. I had the worst flu ever. Many days (~1 week) of fever, 2 days with 104 fever. Wednesday I began feeling better and my fever broke, but then I started getting the worst muscle aches- like I had in my legs a couple of weeks ago, but traveling from my neck to my shoulders and then to my hands. Long story short, all of the pain relievers I've been taking, I'm not sure if I O'd yet or not (we bd'd throughout, so I'm covered if I did). I'm feeling better now so tomorrow my temps will tell.

Also, we received our vitamins, so we're going to start taking them today! Maybe a delayed O is not so bad this cycle...

Lab - If you happen to trip and fall on a wondfo and pee yourself its OK these things happen when TTC :haha:

Xan - So glad your finally feeling better. That makes for a horrible trip when your sick. I hope you still enjoyed some time with your family. I am on CD 10 so nothing really exciting going on, I don't normally O until CD 20 something so I have a while yet.

Ugh Xan that's horrible! I'm glad you are okay... I hope you still got to enjoy some time with your parents despite the high fever and sickness! You probably didn't O yet being so sick, I hope your temps will tell a good story!

Lab - If you happen to trip and fall on a wondfo and pee yourself its OK these things happen when TTC :haha

:rofl: far too funny!!

Xan - I'm so sorry you've been sick! I hope you start feeling better asap.:hugs:

ASM: Definitely in the tww! My boobs are their usual sore, but I'm saying that's a good thing. I keep getting weirdo pains in my low pelvic area. I hope its good things, then again its probably nothing.

Lab - Fingers are mega crossed!

Yesterday, first day back, we took our vitamins, bd'd and temps were up today! Onwards and upwards.

Dragonfly - yay for O and 2ww. Fx and I hope it flies by so you either have your bfp or you can start the femara.

Xan - I hope the temp rise means you O'd and are in the 2ww.

Ttc - how are you doing?

Hi all,

Wish I could report a bfp but I didn't test as I started spotting yesterday :( 99% certain that AF is on the way. With a heavy heart I called in the second round of clomid this morning. The only thing different about this spotting as all my previous is that its coming in a large amount of ewcm, but it really doesn't give me any hope as I've had ewcm my whole cycle on the clomid. Was pink yesterday brown today.

Feeling very gutted and miserable with a terrible migraine to boot.

I hope everyone else is doing well

Labgal :hugs: I am still praying that AF stays away and the spotting is something else.

:hugs: labgal, I'm sorry. I know it's little consolation if AF does arrive, but it helps me to remember that at best it takes 6 months on average. I hope you're wrong though And this is a red herring :winkwink:

Today was 3 days of higher temps, so I officially O'ed.

Labgal - :hugs:I'm praying that af stays away and the spotting is just gunk that will go away.:hugs:

Xan - Glad to hear you've officially O'd! Fingers super crossed :)

Xan - yay for O! On to the waiting...I know, I'm trying to keep those stats in mind but it's difficult, especially with the meds making me more crazy emotional than normal.

Dragonfly, where are you at in your cycle?

Leetie - getting close to O yet?

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. The spotting seems to have dwindled down to almost nothing now, but I've had that happen on non-medicated cycles and had AF come back with a vengence. I've been doing a bit of reading and clomid can lengthen LP too so I have no idea when she might show, but it doesn't seem like it's typically more than 3 additional days. I'm 14 dpo today so I'm going to wait until Thursday when I'm not working to test if the witch doesn't hit me.

Xan - yay for O good luck in the 2ww hope it Flies by for you.

Lab - I keep checking all day long to see an update from you lol. I really hope AF stays away, but if this cycle is a bust there's always next cycle and at least the clomid is making you O so that's a good sign. Are they doing mid cycle ultrasounds to check your follicles or anything?

AFM - CD 14, the last 2 cycles I've O'd on CD 28 so still have a while. But we've been bding every other day as usual just to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->