Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Dragonfly thats funny dh thought it was an opk, and his reaction is great. Can't wait to stalk your pregnancy journal.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

I can't wait to start a journal, but I feel beyond cautious with how badly I've been cramping I'll wait a few weeks... Tomorrow is my scheduled you know what date, I'm praying that the cramps are just a sticky bean settling in with no worry of tomorrow.

Dragonfly- YAY! I'm sure tomorrow will come and go with no problems but I do understand why you're a little cautious. I agree with Xan it couldn't have happened to a better person. It gives so much hope to all of us. I can't wait to read your preggo journal as well. Don't forget us!!!

Awww TTC, you guys, it's too early for me to get overly emotional!:haha: I already broke into tears today listening to some pretty French song, I have no idea what they're saying but it's so beautiful I started to cry. DH was startled to say the least.

I'm not going to forget you ladies one bit:hugs: This thread is like my second home with my journal!

Dragonfly it's normal to be cautious early on, have you made a doctors appointment yet?

With Dragonflies great news I've completely forgot where everyone is in their cycle. I am CD 20 the last 2 cycles I O'd on CD 28 so I'm still just waiting.

I'm 6-7 dpo today. I'm not sure about everyone else though lol. I think I'm having an allergic reaction on my face because I have pimples everywhere. I came to check how Dragonfly is doing today.

Leetie - yay you're almost to O!

TTC - sorry about the allergic reaction, that's awful! Do you know what its from?

Really bad cramps today like AF, its awful. I had to have blood work done today, the gyno is worried about ectopic :( I'm praying for good news tomorrow.

Dragonfly, will have you in my thoughts, hoping for all good news.

10 dpo or so here. Last weekend I think I might have had a fever, and my temps have been rollercoastering, so that's only a guess.

Thank you Xan:hugs: Exciting that you're 10dpo already!! Fingers are mega crossed that we'll be hearing good news soon

Dragonfly- I don't have a clue what it could be. Just suddenly lots of pimples. I'm praying tomorrow brings good news. I was looking forward to coming in and seeing today came and went without any problems. But I'm still praying that everything is fine. Praying for you hun!

Xan-YAY for 10dpo. I don't have a clue about the temps I relied solely on FF to tell me what they meant lol. FX'd that a bfp is right around the corner for you.

AFM- Nothing much but the crazy pimples on my face and a terrible backache that is caused by me laying funny tonight because I literally burned my butt. In the tanning bed that is LOL.

Dragonfly - I hope your blood test came back with good results! Thinking of you...

TTC - I hope your ass gets better ;) How are you doing?

Xan, I'm hoping your temps are staying high!

Leetie, did you get your O yet?

AFM finished round 2 yesterday. Will start doing OPKs on saturday or sunday. I didn't have any side effects at all (besides tiredness which could easily be attributed to us doing lots of yard work this weekend) while I was taking the pills this month so yay for that. Just hoping the next couple weeks fly by :)

Dragonfly - I hope everything comes back good :hugs:

Xan - wow 10 dpo already, Fx! Have you had anymore dr. Appt. For your other health stuff?

Ttc- Ow you burned your butt. I've only been in a tanning bed once, they scare me lol. I hope the pimples are a good sign and not a reaction to something.

Lab - woohoo round 2 done, glad to hear no side effects so far. No I haven't O'd yet probably not until next Tuesday if its the same as my last 2 cycles the one before that was CD 34 I think, I really hope it doesn't wait that long.

Lab- My butt is better lol. Luckily it's tan today but it sure did hurt last night in the shower haha. I hope the next few weeks zoom by and end with a bfp!! Glad you didn't have any bad side effects this cycle.

Leetie- I always start tanning about this time of year because being a redhead I have very pale skin. I messed up not taking it slow. I got impatient and stayed in too long hehe oops. I'm hoping the dang pimples go away soon.

I'm hoping no news is good news right now. I came to check on Dragonfly. Praying everything went well today!!

TTC - Ouch on your butt getting burnt! I can't help but ask if it's more tan the the other areas you were tanning since it got burnt?:haha: Sorry about the pimples, I hope they clear up soon - they're no fun.

Labgal - Great on finishing round 2! Looking forward to your positive opk :) Fingers crossed this is it!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers girls, today was a better day. I only cried twice and was able to mostly enjoy my first day of a new job aside from two bouts of nausea and some stomach pains. I blame gas. The doctor called while I was at work, she said that my numbers were low but that was to be expected with how early it is so I felt conflicted about her wording and am not sure how to read it... Yesterday was hcg was 428 and I'll be getting another blood test tomorrow with results on Thursday to see if they think I should get an ultrasound done asap or if it can wait. The cramping isn't as bad today so I'd like to say that it's going to be okay but they're still worried which makes me worry:cry:

:hugs: Dragonfly- if it was an ectopic pregnancy, wouldn't the pain get worse, not better? Keeping fingers, toes, eyes crossed that it all comes out well.

Labgal, glad to hear this cycle was better :)

Leetie, thanks for asking. So far everything is coming back normal with all my tests. Even the tests that were abnormal are now normal, but that's probably because I donated blood. Going to see the cardiologist in a couple of weeks. If she signs off on everything, I'm officially fine!

TTC- burnt butt! Ha, that would probably happen to me with my lilly-white tush!

AFM- 11 dpo, time is flying. Between getting away, being sick and work deadlines I haven't really felt like I'm waiting. I'd be shocked, though, if anything happened this cycle.

:hugs: Dragonfly- if it was an ectopic pregnancy, wouldn't the pain get worse, not better?

That's what I'm hoping is true. I asked the nurse and she said that it's good that the pain isn't as bad but it doesn't rule out the possibility of an ectopic. Depending on what my blood looks like tomorrow and how I do over the next week or so I'll either have a scan at 6 weeks or be able to wait until 8.

My fingers are crossed that this is your cycle, being busy and not thinking about the tww definitely helps it fly by. I didn't think we would end up pregnant this cycle either because we didn't pay as close attention as other cycles, but we did it :) There's always hope:hugs:

Dragonfly- I'm glad to hear the pains are letting up. I'm still praying for you. I'll be patiently waiting for the next results!! And just to give you a little laugh no my butt isn't more tan unfortunately I'm gonna have to burn it again so it matches the rest of me LOL!!

Xan- LOL. Lilly white tush hahaha. I'm glad the time is flying by for you, I hope a bfp is coming soon!! When are you going to test or are you waiting to see if AF shows?

Thank you TTC:hugs: No more results until Thursday, not actually that far away but it sure does feel like eternity. I did have a laugh at your butt not being more tan, although I'm confused. How did you burn it but it's lighter than the rest of your tan? That's different:haha:

It's because I had been tanning the rest of me and didn't get completely naked to tan so the first time I did I burnt my butt lol. Glad I gave you a laugh though! I go to the Dr Thursday too. I'm so nervous. I don't have a clue what to expect. Hope everything goes great for you on Thursday!

Oh I see haha, I've never tanned but I would feel weird going all nude for it:haha:

Best of luck to you on Thursday, I hope the doctor you see will be proactive. :hugs:It's stressful going to doctors, but it's another step toward your bfp. Write down any questions you have so you'll be sure to ask and take as much of your cycle history that you know with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->