Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Aww Leetie <3. I wish I had more exciting updates! I'm having some very strange cramps that aren't like my typical AF cramps, which are generally all over and radiate. These are more specific and feel like a pulling sensation. :shrug:

I'm not being monitored, which I have mixed feelings about. On the one hand I'd like to see what the follies are doing, on the other hand it would be really expensive to have the ultrasounds every month. My GYN didn't recommend it at all, they only do it once you are having the injections done. For now I'm just satisfied knowing that I'm O'ing and that my progesterone is getting to a good level.

Most people see their BFPs on clomid on the 2nd or 3rd cycle so I'm trying to keep that in mind - that the BFP is right around the corner even if I don't get it this month. I'm just a bit worried that the side effects build up each cycle and if the visual issues will be too great for me to continue - but at that point I'll probably just switch to femara.

Ugh, I wish your O was right around the corner! Hoping the time goes by quickly for you!

That's great your progesterone is at a good level. How do they detect your Oing? I forgot that insurances don't usually pay for treatments or scans. How much did the clomid cost? Just curious I've heard its usually $50.

The day 21 progesterone test tells them if you are O'ing. If your reading is 8-11 it's a weak ov, 11-15 is ok and 15+ is good; mine was a 25 which they said was really good especially because I was 5 dpo at the time instead of 7.

For me, the generic of clomid was $20.19, not too bad :)

Sorry I've been away. A lot of non ttc stuff happening so I've been rolling with the punches so to speak lol.
Lab- I've got my fingers crossed tight for you hun!
Dragonfly- YAY for the tww.
Leetie- hope O happens soon!!
I just kinda skimmed because this migraine is not enjoying the computer screen. Not sure if I seen Xan in there. Hope you're doing well hun!

AFM-I am O'ing or will soon. I took opk's on Sunday and Monday that were VERY positive. So we bd'd and now we wait. Terrible aching bbs but thru all the craziness I'm kinda glad to feel like something is normal right about now.

Oh - leetie, I was leaving work when I was talking about the progesterone thing. I forgot to mention the reason why is because the corpus luetum releases progesterone when it ruptures (ie ovulation).

AF arrived. I feel less bummed about it than when I was spotting. Got the go ahead to start clomid a bit earlier this cycle so I'm taking it tomorrow (d 2-6). Hopefully this cycle is better. I find it difficult sometimes to balance the optimism (yeah, this will be the month! Thinking positive!) With reality...but here goes!

TTC sorry about the migraine. They are my worst enemy! Besides AF ;) I hope you feel better and O soon

Lab :hugs: I understand trying to stay positive. Hopefully your body just needed to adjust to the meds and this cycle they will do their job and get you a sticky bean. Are you doing opks or anything?

Ttc - I hope that whatever is going on in your life right now is OK. Yay for positive opks!

Labgal - Sorry af caught you:hugs: It's so hard to stay positive, but as you said earlier - many ladies fall pregnant on their 2nd or 3rd cycle of Clomid so this cycle will be way better. Praying it leads to your bfp:hugs:

Leetie - Yay for bd'ing! Looking forward to O :)

TTC- Migraines are awful! I hope you're feeling better:hugs:
Awesome about the positive opk! Fingers crossed. Keeping you in my thoughts that whatever is keeping you on your toes in life that you're doing alright.

AFM: 9dpo and not much to report, just wish I could know already. I'm lacking in my usual creamy cm, the last few cycles I've had an over abundance of cm during the tww but I've been pretty dry the last 4 days:shrug:

Lab- Sorry AF found you. I'm praying this cycle will be yours! Glad to see you're being optimistic about it.

Leetie- Thanks hun!

Dragon- Hopefully the change in cm is good. I've read it being both ways for women and they get bfp. Everyone is different so when your body does something different than usual that's a good sign! To me at least lol. YAY for 9dpo!!

Afm- Thanks for the support ladies. Just some unexpected circumstances but I know God has a plan! Sorry I can't remember if u ladies discuss God I've just always been one that believes everything happens for a reason as well as believing God has a plan and things happen when He's ready not me. Also I had another positive opk last night but it didn't happen instantly like it did Sunday n Monday so I don't know what to think. I'm gonna test tonight n see if it's still positive.

TTC, hope all is ok.

Dragonfly, temps + cm seem good! Fx.

Afm- a bit out of whack. Came down with a cold on the heels of the flu. Tons of symptoms, cold or tww, I dunno. Stuffy nose, scratchy throat, bird seed stinks, achy bbs, cleaning obsession (normal around AF, but I'm 7 days away).

TTC - :hugs: I hope you're doing ok. They say God only throws at us when he knows we can handle, I try to remember that when hard times hit.

Xan - Fingers are crossed! I hope that your cold goes away quick, how awful that it crept up on you after getting over the flu.

afm: I had the weirdest thing last night ladies and I'm curious if any of you have had this happen too... When I went to bed I had some slight usual cramping but enough that made me curious if af would show through the night or in the morning. Well at some point through the night I woke up super early to the most intense af like cramps I've ever experienced, I broke out in a sweat and my legs were aching along with my lower bits. It took a few minutes to subside but once it did I went straight to sleep. Today it's like all the cm I've been missing for the past few days is showing up all.:shrug: I called my gyno and spoke to a nurse, she said she was puzzled about it and has to ask my gyno... I hope it's nothing to worry about.

Ttc - I know God has a plan for all of us we might not always understand it at the moment but we will one day. I pray every night not just for all of you ladies to get bfp's but also for your happiness and health. How was your latest opk?

Xan - Goodness a cold right after the flu. I hope you get to feeling better. I have read where some women get cold like symptoms before a bfp so maybe its a good sign.

Dragonfly - I have never had AF cramps like you described, I hope its nothing to worry about and that's crazy about the cm hopefully these are good signs for you. Are you planning on testing any time soon?

I tested this morning, I'm shaking and having a hard time believing it. Now my cramps are definitely freaking me out because I don't want them to turn bad... My first test was less than one minute and the second was at the 10 minute mark because I had to flip out a little:blush:

Attachments

• 20140405_091255.jpg
    20140405_091255.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140405_092035.jpg
    20140405_092035.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2
Thank you lab!! I'm a mix of giggles and tears. I can't wait till hubby is home. My intense cramps male me cautious though, but right now I'm happy!!

Thanks ladies I appreciate it!!

Xan-hope you get to feeling better, how terrible!!

Dragonfly- AHHHH!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!! I can't believe one of us finally have a bfp. I'm so happy for you! I hope the cramps are nothing and you have a happy and healthy 9months. I was waiting on you tell what the Dr said because I'm only 4-5dpo and I'm having AF like cramps. Not just dull cramps like painful cramps right in the middle of my lower tummy, sometimes on my left lower tummy. I don't think I've ever experienced this before AF shows up.

AFM- other than the cramps I'm doing good. I'm staying positive about things in life so I'm just putting my trust in God to work it all out.

Cramps are totally normal, I've heard! Don't worry, just bask in the excitement!

TTC - I'm glad you're staying positive and whatever is going on in life gives you a break so you can get some joy! The doc was puzzled and said to keep an eye on it but she didn't have anything else to say. I pray its good news that you're having strange cramps as well.

Lab - thank you, I've heard it too so I'm trying to hold onto that. They worse than usual cramps so I'm just praying it's baby snuggling in deep.

Dragonfly :happydance: omgoodness that is awesome! Are you telling dh is a special way? Praying for a happy healthy nine months!

DRAGONFLY!!! So happy for you, stick little bean stick! Couldn't have happened to a nicer ttc-er :)

I believe there is something greater than us all, whether it is a God or a life force or... I'm not sure. But I think Dragonfly's story (and hopefully our own future stories) shows the upside. A BFP is always great, but a BFP after trying so long is that much more of a blessing.

Leetie - I gave him a onesie and my bfp test :rofl: he thought it was an opk! When I told him it was a pregnancy test his face got super red and grabbed me for the tightest embrace ever - he was definitely at a loss for words. Sadly my cousins surprised us with a visit so we didn't get much alone time, but the rest of the evening was filled with giggles and secret looks at each other. He said he can't wait to tell his parents, which makes me over the moon:cloud9:

Xan - Thank you, you're so kind:hugs: I am definitely counting my blessings. We're both so happy to have gotten our bfp before using Femara, there has to be greatness at work within this universe to make such a thing happen.

Took a digi this morning at 2am and I've had a hard time going back to sleep since seeing the word pregnant! So now I'm snacking:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->