Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hey ladies!! I really hope everything is going well with all of you! I have not been able to keep up with what is going on with you.. atleast the ladies that I started chatting with on this thread! I cant believe it still is going. That is great!!! Really hope you all get your precious lo's SOON!

I wanted to update you all and let you know.. Baby Easton has arrived! On April 5th he was born weighing 7lbs 10.5 ozs 21 inches long. He is heaven sent and it seems like just yesterday I was over here chatting with you! Just wanted you to know everything went smooth and hes here. Still hoping and praying for you all!

Famerswife!!! - Congratulations on baby Easton!! So wonderful:cloud9:

Leetie - I hope you get your +opk soon! Time to get busy :winkwink:

TTC - Glad the spotting stopped, it must have just been the pap. It's not every day we get medical equipment jabbed up our lady bits.

Congratulations Farmer's Wife. You are the original inspiration for us all!

Congratulations FarmersWife!! So happy to hear baby Easton is here. I'm sure you are enjoying every minute. Thanks for letting us know the big news. Hopefully the day comes where all of us are discussing our own babies!!

Congrats farmerswife! So happy for you! Thanks for starting the thread!

Just popped on to complain. Clomid severely kicking my ass last night/this morning. I barely slept because of horrid night sweats and have terrible cramps today. I don't know if sitting or standing is worse :( but I guess that means I will be O'ing soon. Going to check the OPK later.

I hope everyone is well!

Oh goodness lab, I hope you O very soon and get pain relief. Praying this leads to your bfp so you don't have to deal with clomid side effects anymore!

Lab-that Sounds terrible! I really hope u get a bfp and u don't have to endure that anymore. Hope O is coming soon too.

AFM- 11dpo today so we will see if AF comes to visit tomorrow. I'm feeling fine so I'm praying that means AF is staying away and a bfp is right around the corner. If she doesn't show I will test Monday. Hope my lucky number 13 brings a bfp.: )

Lots of luck and dust TTC!! Praying AF stays away and brings you your bfp!

Farmerswife congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Ttc - glad the spotting stopped and Fx you get your bfp soon.

Lab - aw I'm so sorry clomid is killing you, that just means its working and hopefully it will all be worth it soon.

AFM - I did an opk yesterday and there was no line but I thought maybe because I drank a lot of water since it was so nice out and I was outside. But then today I did another one after dehydrating myself for hours and there is still no line. So I go onto FF because I forgot to put my temps in from yesterday and this morning and when I do it gives me dotted cross hairs for Monday I was like :huh: so maybe the opks I did that had a line was left over from when I O'd. I dont't know but according to FF I am already 6 dpo.

Lab- hope you feel better soon and it is all worth while :)

TTC- good luck!!! Fxed!

Leetie, hope that the O sticks were just duds and your temps tell the truth!

AFM- gearing up for a birthday BFP. FF predicts that O will happen next week, and my birthday is Saturday. Got some work to do :)

Leetie - I'd go by temps rather than opk's, I've become a skeptic of them. Fingers crossed!

Xan - ooh that's super exciting, fingers tightly crossed that your bfp is perfect with your birthday. :)

Unfortunately it appears AF is here. Not a heavy flow so I figure that will happen tomorrow. Ughhhh. Oh Well there's always next cycle I guess.

Dragonfly- good luck with the doctor today. How are you feeling?

TTC - sorry to hear :( this cycle will be a fresh one and after the doctors appointment you had maybe you'll have better luck.:hugs: Hang in there.

Xan - thank you, their office doesn't open for hours and I'm finding it difficult to sleep:haha: I'm feeling fine, some nausea last night when I stayed up too late and my boobs are really sore but not complaining :)

Leetie - Any more progress with your temps or opks?

Xan - Fx you get your birthday wish!

Ttc - :hugs: hopefully the doctor will help get you your bfp .

Dragonfly - glad to hear your boobs are sore :haha: GL today!

Lab - How are feeling?

As for the temps they are definitely up so I am 7 dpo today. Boobs are sore but that's normal for me after O. My LP has been 10 days except last cycle it was 5. But if it stays I should expect AF Thursday.

Sorry TTC :( But since you have gone to the doc hopefully they will be able to kickstart things for you!

Xan, hoping you get a wonderful birthday gift! How are you doing? What dpo are you?

Leetie - I'm hoping AF stays away for you!! Really want to see your bfp!

AFM got a high fertility reading on my OPK yesterday so things are following the same pattern as last cycle, day wise. I'll do another this afternoon but probably won't get peak until tomorrow so I should O wednesday.

Leetie - Glad to hear they're up! Fingers are tightly crossed for Thursday :)

Lab - That makes it nice when cycles stay around the same ranges, looking forward to you O'ing:happydance:

How are you feeling, Dragonfly? Did they say when your u/s will be?

Sharing my salad addiction with you ladies, I've seriously ate this salad every day for the past two weeks: spring mix lettuce, crasins, pecans or walnuts and goat cheese. My poor DH has had to eat it ever night with me, but it's sooo good! No dressing necessary, it's super flavorful, but if you do want dressing a light balsamic works well!

Anyone watch Game of Thrones ... ? I've read all the books thus far but also totally addicted to the show.

Yes! They finally did call me back and I'm actually going in Monday afternoon for my u/s! I didn't expect them to see me that soon so I'm super excited, yet not sure what all we'll see since it's still really early.

Wow that salad sounds amazing, I'll be writing it down to give it a taste myself. I've found myself an addict of pasta salads this week, I went to costco and bought a crap ton of tortellini and peppers so I can start making them myself:dohh: I really need to join in on this Game of Thrones show, so many people watch it and I'm in the dark lol

Dragonfly- That's awesome you get an u/s already. I hope they are able to see something even though its early.

Lab - yay for almost O lol. The salad sounds good but I've never had goat cheese. Me and DH love Game of thrones. I haven't read the books mostly because I'm afraid if I read the books the show won't be as good same reason I didn't read the true blood series. We haven't started this season yet we like to let it build up on ON Demand then binge watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->