Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Dragonfly - so sorry to hear. I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts.

Xan - you sound like my dad and myself. Everyone always says I am just like him; we have the same sense of humor, expressions and all; people even say that we look like one another even though I am adopted.

My father's sickness is also why I am more "motivated" ttc; I'd like him to be able to see and interact with his grandchild while he still can. Though my father's disease will strip him of his mind - so depressing, because he is really brilliant - mine has alzheimer's disease. I watched my grandmother (his mother) succumb to it, and it makes me sick thinking about the future - so I just try to live in the present with him, making memories while we can.

Happy birthday!

I hope everyone is well!

Xan - Happy birthday! :flower:

Leetie - Wow your temps are going a little crazy. On the bright side, they've stayed above the cover line so that is :thumbup: and they're on the rise so that's double good.

Lab - I'm sorry about your father's alzheimers.

afm: I think I'm developing a painful uti, go figure on Easter weekend so my doctors office and the local pharmacy are closed :( I'm not sure what to do really... I may end up calling the after hours nurse in hopes of getting a prescription written for a pharmacy in the next city over... I'd rather not go to the er if I don't have to.

Xan- Happy Belated Birthday hun!! My dad does that exact same thing. He calls me at midnight on my bday so he can be the first one. I've always been a daddy's girl so it always makes me feel special.
Lab-Sorry to hear about your dad. It's always so sad to hear about that. DF works in an assisted living facility and they are all dementia patients. I don't know how he does it. It would eat me up but he loves being a nurse.
Dragonfly- I'm not sure I've ever had a UTI but I hope you can get it taken care of.

AFM- I've got a strange question. My new gyn didn't do a pap yesterday because the family dr did it the week before but she did check me out, like felt inside and stuff that's how she seen that I don't seem to have any scar tissue because she moved all that stuff around. Well anyways do any of you know if she would've used any lube or put anything in me? I'm asking because today I've had a lot and I mean A LOT of cm. I'm on CD6. I didn't think I should be having cm like this now. I took a shower last night and went to the bathroom many times but the cm is consistently coming back. I thought AF was back or that I peed myself LOL.

Lab- so sorry that your dad has Alzheimer's. I've heard they have better and better treatments all the time and hope that his progression is slow.

Dragonfly- sorry about the UTI. Hope you feel better. Have you ever tried those pills they sell at the pharmacy that turn your urine orange. I always rely on those if I can't get to the dr right away.

TTC- I think they use lube, but it's weird that it's coming back...

AFM- thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day and even found a bathing suit I liked. If that's not a birthday miracle, I don't know what is!

Lab - I'm so sorry to hear about your dad he will be in my prayers. How are you feeling TTC wise?

Dragonfly - I hope you can get the uti cleared up fast if thats what it is. I've only had one once and I was miserable.

Xan - I'm glad you had a good birthday and woohoo to finding a swimsuit. I got one a couple years ago I love and I know I won't be able to find one like it again.

AFM my temp was back down this am but still above cover. AF should show Tuesday and today I just felt like she was close I woke up with a bad headache and a little moody.

TTC - They usually use lube, but that is strange.

Xan - Exiting! I love finding perfect swim suits, truly a rare occasion :)

Leetie - I'm still hoping for you and your temp is still above the cover line!

afm: Spent Easter in urgent care, wasn't all that fun. Turns out I don't have a uti, they tested my urine and couldn't find anything wrong with it. They did an outside pelvic exam and the dr didn't find anything that had her worried so they don't know what's causing the pains. She said it could just be baby growing. Tomorrow's my u/s so I'm praying baby's in the right place and growing perfectly and that there's nothing wrong.

Happy Easter ladies!

Dragonfly - I hope you get to see the baby today good luck!

I'm pretty sure AF will be here soon my temp was lower this morning barely above cover.

Hope you ladies had a Happy Easter! Sorry leetie. Hope AF stays away. Hope everything went well with the u/s dragonfly!

The u/s was amazing! Sorry I didn't update you ladies asap! I was so pooped out by the time we got home.

We got to see our little baby! The size of a pea and definitely doesn't look like a baby, but it was still magical. We saw the sac and the fetal pole, and she pointed out a flickering on the screen - when she said it was baby's heartbeat I cried with happy.:cloud9: DH was of course his calm self and only gave tiny smiles, but when that heartbeat was fluttering he kept squeezing my hand. They also took pictures of my kidneys and ovaries, I'm hoping something will explain the pains I felt over the weekend. Today the nurse is supposed to call me with the results of how everything is looking and what the next step is. They said the heart rate was 125 and that it's good so I'm thrilled and can't wait until we're able to hear it!

Attachments

• 20140421_150835.jpg
    20140421_150835.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
Dragonfly - That is amazing I'm so happy you got to see your baby and the heartbeat!

Yay Dragonfly! That's so awesome! I hope your pains are subsiding!

Leetie - has AF stayed away? I'm hoping so.

TTC - I know they typically do use lube when doing those tests; when I had my HSG I had lots of gross lube coming out for a couple of days. Do you still have it?

AFM 6 DPO and really nothing to report. DH and I did a lot of yard work this weekend and I kind of strained my neck, and all my muscles are killing me to the point where I feel a bit sick, so now I feel like I ruined my chances at having a BFP this month... hopefully not, but I know they say being overly strenuous is a big no :/

TTC - they used tons of lube on me yesterday so I'm leaking out a bunch. Sorry tmi lol, but that'd probably what's going on with you as well.

Lab - I don't think a ton of year work will harm your chances. I would take it easy the rest of the two but I think at 6dpo you're alright. :hugs: keeping my fingers crossed!

That's amazing Dragonfly! So glad to hear it went well.
Lab- After all the I didn't know I was pregnant shows I've watched I think you're fine lol. But take it easy so u don't push things!!

AFM- I got my test results in the mail. Everything was normal except my thyroid. I have to go back for more blood work. Tons of thoughts and worries wondering through my head. Also what I thought was cm is gone so I would say it was lube I just didn't know it would be there so long lol.

Oh goodness, when I went in for one of my blood draws the tech was going ape shit over how a 14 year old had a baby that morning freaking out she didn't know she was pregnant and the parents were in total denial that the girl had been pregnant:dohh: Good gravy people!

TTC - So happy to hear everything was normal, aside from the thyroid. Thyroid issues are so common and can be treated so try not to stress:hugs: They'll get it taken care of. As for the lube, that's why I loved the preseed we started using. It doesn't make me feel gross and gunky for days on end lol. Last time I had a pap I asked my doctor to use my own lube:rofl:

So happy for you dragonfly- beautiful little sticky bean!

Lab, I'm sure the fresh air makes up for any intense yard work. 6dpo is early anyway to worry about implantation :)

:hugs: TTC- getting your thyroid in check will definitely help! Do you know what was off? They treat a sluggish thyroid (high TSH, low T4) with thyroid supplements, a little pill first thing in the morning. Nothing scary at all.

AFM- pretty sure I ovulated yesterday (day 14). EWCM, temps, and O pains converge on the same thing. Pretty happy with that because recently I've been ovulation day 12-13. DH got it in my mind that anything different is probably a good thing.

Dragonfly- I know! Some of those stories just amaze me, I'm like how in the heck! Especially women that have twins. It just doesn't make sense to me. And LOL that's funny about using your own lube. Never tried preseed.

Xan-I have to go back and give blood again before I know my levels. They just said it was abnormal. I really don't know which is which but my parents have one where they began the pill and lost weight. So I'm guessing that's what I would have but I don't know anything yet. I did go read about it and seen that thyroid problems can cause fertility issues. Guess that's why my gyn wanted those results from the family dr. Hopefully everything will get worked out soon. Thanks for easing my mind. I just begin to worry when I hear things aren't normal lol.

Lab - like everyone said I'm sure your fine but try to take it easy now.

Ttc - I hope you get results for your thyroid and everything is fine, if not like Xan said treating it is usually simple.

Xan -yay for O being on CD 14!

AFM - AF showed yesterday but I'm ok. Since temping, it doesn't shock me when she arrives so I don't get as upset. But my LP was only 9 days.

Xan - Hooray for O! My fingers and toes are crossed so tight.

TTC - I'm sure what ever is making your thyroid level not normal is a simple fix :) I have plenty of friends who have thyroid issues and they take a small pill every day and one of them had a baby last year!

Leetie - :hugs: Sorry that af showed, I wonder why your lp was so short. Maybe just a weird cycle. I'm hoping it's an early start to a better one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->