Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Dragonfly - I hope you don't get any more scary headaches. I've never had a super bad migraine but occasionally I will get a headache and think it will go away on its own it gets worse and I have to take something and lay down for a little.

Xan - glad your kidneys are good.

Lab - how are you?

Goodness if that's a migraine I never want one again, that was horrible and scary yesterday!

Xan - That's awful! As terrible as it may have felt I'm glad someone was able to drive you home then, and even when we've got our big girl undies on shit hits the fan:haha: Glad to hear they don't happen too often anymore. Yay for kidneys being great! Now praying the rest of what they're checking is lovely too :)

Lab - I hope you're doing good, we're at 12dpo! :)

Dragonfly- that sounds terrible!
Lab-I hope AF is staying away!!
Xan- great that the kidneys are good, hope they clear you for ttc again soon.

AFM- my new thyroid med is NOT being very nice to me. I'm so sick all the time and I feel like crying most days. I think I'm gonna call the dr tomorrow. I'm supposed to take it then I can eat 30 mins later. So I tried that, nauseated. The next day I waited an hour, nauseated. Fast forward to today waited 6 hours I still feel so nauseated I just wanna ball up and go to sleep. I surely hope that's not why they say you lose weight on the meds.

TTC- sorry to hear the thyroid meds are being nasty. I am on a really low dose (25 mcg) and haven't had any side effects, but I've heard they can make you nauseous. Hopefully the side effects will wear down soon or the doctor can titrate your dose.

Thanks for the well wishes. I really love my doctor- she calls the day of tests or the next day to let me know that everything was okay, and if I have any questions she gets back to me right away. It's great to have a doctor that realizes that you are a person :) My last doctor sent a letter one month after your results came in.

TTC - I'm sorry you're so ill :( I wonder if your body is just adjusting to the dosage they gave you. Definitely give your doctor a call, I hope this passes quickly.

Xan - That's excellent you have a caring doctor, I swear it's hard to come by anymore!

Xan - glad your kidneys are good! One by one... I'm sorry you have to go through so many tests, though.

TTC - that sounds awful. I would call my doc if I was having those horrible side effects of the meds. I hope there are other medications you can take that won't give you such nausea.

How are Leetie and Dragonfly doing today? :)

Nothing to report. I can't help but feel my body is messing with me and I will get some horrible, torrential AF tomorrow since I haven't had any spotting. But she's due tomorrow so we'll see what it brings.

Labgal - my fingers and toes are staying crossed! I'll be stalking here firs thing tomorrow too :)

afm: Left work two hours early today from feeling ill, mostly just insane heartburn but I wasn't sure if I was going to hold lunch down or not so I told my boss I'm not getting work done and I didn't want to waste their time so now I'm home and in pjs.

Thanks ladies!
Xan I'm on 50mcg. I think it's too high of a dose. I have to call tomorrow. I spent most of the day sick and in bed but tomorrow I'm calling. Your doctor sounds so awesome!!

Lab- I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!! Fingers and toes crossed super duper tight!!!

Dragonfly- Sorry you weren't feeling so great, glad you got to slip into pjs though! I love when it's that time of the day lol.

AFM- The good thing about the meds is I do seem to have energy. I pounded out 10,000 steps in 85 mins tonight lol. I had to do something to forget the nausea. I really have to call the dr tomorrow. I've tried to suck it up and deal with it but I can't any longer, it's terrible!

Ttc - I hope they will lower your dose so you feel better, but I'm glad it seems to be giving you more energy.

Xan - that's great you have a good caring doctor. I wish all doctors seen people more as people instead of just another patient.

Lab - I will be praying all day that AF stays away.

Dragonfly - I hope your feeling better today. I get heartburn rarely but when I do I feel like I could vomit acid and it will actually make my throat super sore. Hopefully yours won't last long or you can find something to control it.

I got my BFP, guys!!! I can't believe it!! I don't have time to upload pic atm because DH and I are off work together and have to get my dad a birthday gift amongst other things - and he's at my hip! But I didn't want to leave you all hanging... will post probably this weekend! Going to get a digi just to see the word, I think. Still have to call the doc office... eek!

Lab that's wonderful news!!! Congratulations:dance:! Seeing the word on a digi is so exciting :)

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Omg!!!! Congrats Lab!!! Can't wait to see the pic. Yay!!! Another one of us got a bfp. Hopefully it will happen for all of us soon enough.

AFM I'm waiting on the dr to call back about the new med. I'm laying here having the worst tummy pains. Not a good day for me!! :nope:

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/IMG_20140501_191250_zps60230ed2.jpg ... the pic... I hope it works! I had to just retake the pic because the original was over exposed... but it really only took a minute to show up! I was shocked! I still am!

Lab - Wow what a beautiful line! Can't wait to see the digital. How did you tell dh?

Ttc - sorry your tummy hurts, hope you heard back from the doctor.

Lab - Your line is beautiful!! Love how fast it came up too :) I'm so happy for you!!:happydance: Yes, tell us how you told hubby!

TTC - I hope your tummy is feeling better and that your doctor gave you a call back. Have you tried peppermint tea? I always sip on that when my stomach hurts and it definitely helps.

Woohoo, Lab! That was fast :) Glad all those clomid symptoms were not for nothing!

TTC - I hope your stomach is feeling better! Hear back from the doc yet?

How many DPO are you now, Xan?

How are things with you, Leetie?

If I had tested early it definately would have come up. I did the test, brushed my teeth and the line was there! As for telling DH, we were both off work and it was about 7:30 in the morning. I came back to bed and I kissed his cheek and said, "baby, we're going to have a baby!" he flailed out of his sleepiness and was so excited, I haven't seen him look so excited, really, which was so great. We couldn't go back to sleep after that!

My U/S is in 7 weeks - June 19th :dance:

Lab- Aw I love that your dh's is so excited. Yay u/s I hope those 7 weeks fly bye. Do you feel like there could be twins?
I'm good CD 11 so I still have a while until O. I have been looking into insurances. I signed up on the market place to get it and since I don't have any credit I don't exist to them even though they have my s.s number so they needed a copy of my drivers license. So I sent it to them and never heard anything then about over a week later I get a letter saying they need a copy of my license. So I called them the last day before it closed and they lady was confused and made me start the application all over and they needed tax info and dh wasn't home I said I would call back and he didn't get home until late so I missed the deadline and there isn't anything they can do until November. So I got a hold of a broker and he has been looking into things for me. So hopefully I can at least get short term insurance. I really do not want to wait until November.

Ugh, leetie, that's so frustrating! I really don't know why open enrollment periods work the way they do... Is paying out of pocket any option? Maybe you can call a doc, see what their fees are and if they cut any breaks for people who don't have insurance. I know some places do that. I don't know anything about short term insurance, unfortunately... I wish I could advise better!

I think my U/S is actually MAY 19th, I think I was just so excited on the phone I wasn't really listening at all... I'm calling the office back to check... d'oh.

EDIT: Yep, it is May 19th. Silly me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"